What's new

Xi to Abe, $35 billion is peanuts

Hmm.. Japan - $35 Bill , China - $ 200 Bill, US : .. ?

We surely are witnessing changing India.

Totally agree...we require investment for our growth. Instead of jumping into any camp, keep the head down and milk out honey as long as possible.

Business wise I see India and China doing great in future may be better than America. Now when it comes to defence then India will be remain neutral until someone puts our interests in danger, whichever side it is.
Personally I would want to see a great ties with China(and hopeful under current govt) as we'll not only be partners but neighbours too and no one wants a powerful country as it's enemy just next door, Neither China and definitely not India. Just my 2 cents.

Chinese army stops water supply for Indians in Ladakh

We had announced a 1 trillion dollar worth investment in our infra 2-3 years back.

What happned to that plan?

we should build a partnership with SCO countries and Japan...west cannot be trusted and we should always try to build better relations with our neighbours

if china does not vacate aksai chin area, there will be no source of water source for india on indian side as it has been reported

now it is up to you to decide, i am not taking sides.

First there were reports that China would bring in 35 billion $ worth investment, then it became 50 billion, then it becam 100 billion. Now it is 200 billion.

All are pure speculation and we have to wait for visit to finish to get an exact figure.

Before China was investing 100 billion anyways but after Xi's visit their investment will rise to 200 billion.
Similarly Japan was going to invest 17 billion in India but after Modi's visit this figure rose to 35 billion.

if china does not vacate aksai chin area, there will be no source of water source for india on indian side as it has been reported

if we build better relations no one would be blocking others water anyway

if we build better relations no one would be blocking others water anyway

the problem is the limited source of water will be either for china or india, any kind of joint venture is a wishful thinking and that is the magic of aksai chin, if one gets access to the water source that by default means the deprivation of another

First there were reports that China would bring in 35 billion $ worth investment, then it became 50 billion, then it becam 100 billion. Now it is 200 billion.

All are pure speculation and we have to wait for visit to finish to get an exact figure.

maybe 300 by the time actual reports come in. :D

That's nonsense. Except Brahmputra no major Indian river originated from China. And Even in case of Brahmaputra, 18 out of some 22 or 23 tributaries originates from either India or Bhutan.

That's nonsense. Except Brahmputra no major Indian river originated from China. And Even in case of Brahmaputra, 18 out of some 22 or 23 tributaries originates from either India or Bhutan.

the article talked about ladakh, i guess

the article talked about ladakh, i guess
Well to understand that, You have to understand perceptions of both India and China about LAC.
See we share around 4000 km long border and there are many points on LAC where India's perception varies from that of Chinas and vice versa. These variations are from few hundred meters to up to 20Km. So all these incursion events happens due to these perceptions which is needed to be resolved. In other words what we believe to be our land in those points, are also considered by Chinese to be theirs.

was going through newspaper reports and realized that Indian policies towards business is getting aggressive. Japan is going to invest 35 billion $, China will invest more than 100 billion dollars and heard that the deal with American is going to very very big. After that Putin is expected to come to India. What is changed in last 6 months that India has managed to bring that much of investment ? How are they milking them ?

India is going in right direction. Wish good of luck to them.

Back
Top Bottom