What's new

WWE Sold To Saudi Arabia

Atheists selling a clown worship show to the pious

brivate blanes, bussy, a fleet of Bagani Zondas, Ducati Banigales, 50 acre mansions in Bennsylvania

nuclear friend Bakistan

never waste wat you have been blessed wit.
unke baisey, unki marzi !

----------

mbsmodi1280-min.jpg

By calling it theatre you are elevating it to an art form. At its best, it is nautanki.
It is indeed art but whether you like it or not is up to you. Art can be subjective because it is an expression of personal perspective. Compare WWE to old theatre and you won't find too many differences aren't many differences.

It is indeed art but whether you like it or not is up to you. Art can be subjective because it is an expression of personal perspective. Compare WWE to old theatre and you won't find too many differences aren't many differences.

Fair enough. I enjoyed WWE when I was in school and had my favourites. This was back in early 90s. That time it was not clear to us in India if it was scripted. We believed it was real. Later we were enlightened and felt very cheated. Perhaps I have never gotten over that. Now no matter how much I tell myself it is just drama and crude entertainment, I cannot get myself to watch it even for old time's sake.

It is a performance art, they put on this wild show with crazy storylines.. love, betrayal, money, bad guys, good guys.. heel vs babyface

top athletes but, and really put themselves out there for sake of entertaining people. Grew up watching this shit, and have a lot of respect for them.

this was a really great movie from some years ago, everyone should watch it:

just regular people in an irregular job, and they chose that path.

LOL The Saudis will always have a tainted image. This is a useless attempt.

I seriously doubt WWE makes any tangible amount of money. Their popularity has been on a decline for a while now and appeals to the lowest common denominator demographic in the US, who will be appalled with Saudi ownership, thereby decreasing revenues/popularity even more.

Bad deal by the Saudis, but when you have infinite amount of haram money to throw around, it really doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom