What's new

WWE Sold To Saudi Arabia

damn !

fair enough but, you build something, and then later cash out at some stage.. good stuff !

I doubt Saudi Based asset managers will tinker much with the model as is, they just want the profits, its just business..

I love WWE; have always enjoyed watching it. Right now I am curious about the impact of Saudi mindset over the platform and how viewers would respond to it.

From business point of view, it is very lucrative. I would have bought it myself if I could afford.

Looking forward to the shows.

Why are they buying this shit?

The Saudis want to change their perception i.e. image in the world. They are heavily focussing on PR. Expect the Saudis to buy a whole lot more.

damn !

fair enough but, you build something, and then later cash out at some stage.. good stuff !

I doubt Saudi Based asset managers will tinker much with the model as is, they just want the profits, its just business..

They should add you to the WWE cast.

damn !

Say what you want about Vince but he really cared about WWE. He and his family embarrassed themselves numerous times for our entertainment back in the attitude era.

Say what you want about Vince but he really cared about WWE. He and his family embarrassed themselves numerous times for our entertainment back in the attitude era.
I like Vince, they hardly ever "embarrassed" themselves, they were great performers. He loved playing the heel, was an amazing color commentator back in the day 90s too.. real raspy voice, bought that excitement.. and that whole (maybe staged) feud with Ted Turner in the late 90s.. before Vince won and took over the whole deal.

Interestingly, his wife, Linda McMahon was secretary for education or something in the Trump admin.

^also, uMAGA, from the headshrinker clan.. hmmm

Back
Top Bottom