What's new

Wow Rahul Gandhi is Arrested!

I never thought in my life can a Gandhi family member can get arrested by Indian police officers.

I am happy not because he is arrested, is because no polticians should never be above the law and I was proved wrong by India.

I never thought in my life can a Gandhi family member can get arrested by Indian police officers.

I am happy not because he is arrested, is because no polticians should never be above the law and I was proved wrong by India.

WTF! This is nothing but a cheap stunt to fool Indians. Indian politicians get away with muder, rape, looting, u freaking name it, they get away with it.

Indian deMOCKracy.

WTF! This is nothing but a cheap stunt to fool Indians. Indian politicians get away with muder, rape, looting, u freaking name it, they get away with it.

Indian deMOCKracy.

Hey wait a second..im a indian,the second i saw this news on newspaper..i thought its nothing but a political stunt to fool the village people..

ON topic...tHis amul baby rahul is nothing but another puppet and a fool.....playing with village people sentiments...

I support the cause of the Farmers from being striped of their Livelyhood, but Rahul Gandhi is playing politics. If he has real intension of saving the Livelyhood of farmers, he should have stoped farm land aqusitions by the government else where in the country.

This guy needs some kick in the arse

the news should have been Rahul's arrest and release !

All for publicity, now he will go and use his clout in central govt to solve some local issues, people will think he is messiah.
Power without any responsibility.

Hardly a world affair! Looks like congress is keen on getting UP back.

All for publicity, now he will go and use his clout in central govt to solve some local issues, people will think he is messiah.
Power without any responsibility.

^^^
xactly...The Gandis have little to no mental caliber ..hence they move towards short term emotional appeasement.
Shameful that the media portrays him like some kind of philanthropist ...where as in reality , he would have started feeling hungry or something and his mother ordered the arrest.

When will Deng Xiaoping's children be arrested?

At least India is putting their corrupt oligarchs behind bars, what are we doing to ours?

Back
Top Bottom