What's new

Would Pakistanis specifically & Muslims in General Accept PIG HEARTS?

Mullahs will be the first one to get in line to get it but will still issue fatwas that it is haram.
Anyone opposing this may give you a different answer if they themselves were the patient in dire straits, that goes for any jaahil “aalims” that issued fatwas against the procedure as well. If it’s between life and death. This is a medical matter not a religious one.

I’m curious which aalims and Mullahs you seen issuing fatwas against this. Please show me a fatwa where they have.
Btw in Islam even pork meat to eat becomes halal if it’s a life or death situation so I don’t know which “Mullahs” or “aalims” you seen issuing fatwas against this.

We Pakistanis don’t even need Indians to make fun and degrade our society we do it our self.
Ignorant people learn Islam before making stupid claims like Pakistani Mullahs and aalims will issue fatwas against this.
Don’t generalize because of some jahils that exist. Pakistan has some of the finest Islamic institutions in the whole of the Islamic world where many senior popular scholars graduated.
Don’t go overtime spamming propaganda against your own country and degrade your own countrymen and support our enemies in thsi propaganda warfare.

I’m curious which aalims and Mullahs you seen issuing fatwas against this. Please show me a fatwa where they have.
Btw in Islam even pork meat to eat becomes halal if it’s a life or death situation so I don’t know which “Mullahs” or “aalims” you seen issuing fatwas against this.

We Pakistanis don’t even need Indians to make fun and degrade our society we do it our self.
Ignorant people learn Islam before making stupid claims like Pakistani Mullahs and aalims will issue fatwas against this.
Don’t generalize because of some jahils that exist. Pakistan has some of the finest Islamic institutions in the whole of the Islamic world where many senior popular scholars graduated.
Don’t go overtime spamming propaganda against your own country and degrade your own countrymen and support our enemies in thsi propaganda warfare.
Response was to OP, if fatwas were indeed issued as he stated then those issuers would be jaahils. Also I didn’t single out Pakistani mullahs either.. I don’t discriminate when it comes to jaahils. 😂

Murtads crawling out of the woodworks trying to make all sorts of claims, but don't understand basic fiqh which would tell you necessity affects permissibility. Even if something is Najis, if there is a necessity and there are no other reasonable alternatives, there is permissibility, this is basic fiqh, there is commentary on this matter regarding bone grafts from Imam Nawawi.

-Technology pioneered by a team led by Pakistani Dr. Mohiuddin

-Could save alot of DESI Lives as we have alot of Heart Issues

-Already seen alot of FATWAs and Counter FatWAs

-What do you guys thinks?
It was a Pakistani Muslim doctor's brainchild and he did the first surgery .... why not.
Mullahs will be the first one to get in line to get it but will still issue fatwas that it is haram.
yeah halwa dipped heart full of desi ghee .... need one .

Very well said and analyzed. Some people just show the knee-jerk reaction without thinking.
All are not equal but when it comes to Maulana/Mullah/Molvi we used to generalize and make fun. Maybe many of those to whom we make fun are far more better than us as humans/Muslims/scholars. We have to stop such nonsense.

Pigs meat eating is forbidden generally Pig is not a welcomed animal as it eats own filth
There is chance or virus to jump from filth to Pigs to Humans.

While the virus analogy was never discussed in religious text however the implant shows how the organ from the animal is integrated into human body so some genetic code has similarities

Should someone's life is in danger then of course you can make exception even with eating, alcohol has no benefit nutritionally and causes organ failure

Last edited:
pig or anyother mammal's heart implant shouldnt be forced on relatively healthy people to prove a point -------.

This is a new question before the Ummah and there needs to be a discussion and a consensus on that matter. My personal take is that it is not halal to put it in your stomach, how come it becomes halal to put it in your chest and mix its blood with your blood.

Instead of pig, if there was a goat heart, that may be a more acceptable option.

YES!

Scholars have talked about this it’s only haram to eat to save lives it’s fine, even better if alternatives are around.
But saving life is paramount.

Yes. Only eating pork is prohibited. Wearing its hide, organ transplant etc are OK.

The question is that why, out of all animals, pig's heart suits human being, as a transplant?

lets see for now the guy is alive and kicking, somehow my gut feeling tells me in later time some complications might gonna arise and poof the guy is gone :D

Back
Top Bottom