What's new

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

• Total voters
Why not i thought they were best friends with a common evil enemy called Pakistan. Right @Sher Malang ?

The Indian population is already a big burden on it's government; but if there was a border between Afghanistan and India the case today would be surely different!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not i thought they were best friends with a common evil enemy called Pakistan. Right @Sher Malang ?

We do have Afghan refugees in our country and we will allow more only if our people don't think it is a burden. Truth be told we are not the cause of refugee crisis. It is Pakistan, arab countries and United States. Go to Uncle Sam and unburden your troubles. Leave us alone.

Oh no... we don't care what happens to them.... after 71, do as you wish..... spank them if necessary, or sell their body parts..... what do we care? We've paid the price of their treachery in blood.....

As if your hands were spot less??? Pot calling the kettle black....

This is a bad thread, afghans have suffered a lot, give them a break. Why can't afghanistan/pakistan and India work together? instead of creating enmity

This is a bad thread, afghans have suffered a lot, give them a break. Why can't afghanistan/pakistan and India work together? instead of creating enmity

Whilst your ideal is commendable, tell me honestly. Have you worked with or directly known afghans and their views about Pakistan, after all those years we sheltered them? Go ask Afghans for peace see what response you get.

The Indian population is already a big burden on it's government; but if there was a border between Afghanistan and India the case today would be surely different!

But India has the economy to sustain that population and it may become a superpower within in next 10-15 years window, it surely can provide for 2 million of its 'best friends and strategic allies'- no? . Pieces of sh*it as we Pakistanis are, we can't afford to have so many refugees when our own people are suffering. Lastly, since we cop the blame for every stone being moved in A'Stan as if we had some magical powers, where India gets all of the 'attention' , it also should cop the burden of A'stan.

They want the booty but don't want the baggage, it doesn't work this way.

As for your 'assumption' of border, well you don't accept D.Line, and your friends don't accept the GB as part of Pakistan, so you already have a border from your perspective. If you ask me, your condition wouldn't have been too different to that of Bangali cow hurdlers who get shot dead every now and then by the BSF and get electrocuted by the border fences.

Whilst your ideal is commendable, tell me honestly. Have you worked with or directly known afghans and their views about Pakistan, after all those years we sheltered them? Go ask Afghans for peace see what response you get.

true, they do hate us, but there is a reason, why do we give to support to Taliban there? Almost every afghan I have met, hates Taliban. so their view is that Pakistan supports their enemy. I think we should just leave Afghanistan alone and they will leave us alone. Lets try to bring peace to the region and everybody should stop supporting terrorism

true, they do hate us, but there is a reason, why do we give to support to Taliban there? Almost every afghan I have met, hates Taliban. so their view is that Pakistan supports their enemy. I think we should just leave Afghanistan alone and they will leave us alone. Lets try to bring peace to the region and everybody should stop supporting terrorism

No thanks, I have had dealings with the Afghans for 8+ years. They are back stabbers, you really need to read up on this history of regional involvement in Afghanistan it you think it is Pakistan centric that you are safły way off base.

They hate us, we'll than frankly **** em.

Sir the problem is not the refugees, most of the 79 one's new generation don't even consider themselves Afghans, they are like us, bi or tri lingual Pakistanis studying in 4 different school systems. :D

The problem is that our regional partners aren't sharing our burden. Since there is a strategic pact between A'Stan and India now, its now India's responsibility to relocate and provide for its 'friends' , because we are 'not friends' and we are whats 'everything wrong' with Afghanistan. Why can't we just sit back and see them make love? - Why should India hope to get the 'booty' while we carry the 'baggage' ?

@nuclearpak

We can transfer them on 'Samjhota Express' - @Pak-one and @Hyperion will personally look after the 'vetting process'.

Yes India would if need comes.
Right now India is planning to spend $2B in Afganistan ( by not providing toilet to their own citizens). But that wont happen as in 2014 Zaid hamid will ride his white horse towards western borders of Pakistan for committing Katl!!

We didn't invite the soviets, nor the Americans to invade A'stan. Soviets had scorched earth policy precisely for the reason of driving millions to Pakistan to pressure us so we stop arming the Mujahideen. Is that our fault?

@RescueRanger

Recently i got a ridiculous allegation from an Afghan friend. He said that the ISI discriminated against the Mujahideen groups in the south lead by Ahmad Shah Mehsud and you only armed the Pashtuns, i-e Haqqani , Hikmetyar and others.

However the fact is that, Ahmad Shah Mehsud was provided with arms regularly by the ISI and we saved his asss two times , including once, when we had to send in a team of SSGs to pick him and Burhanuddin up and bring them to Peshawar to safety.

It is true that, not many American weapons i-e Stingers were allocated to Mehsud because of a tactical reason not because ISI hated him. The reason was that, he had been operating in the South, close to Amu Darya which was totally controlled by the USSR. Pakistan was arming and training the Mujahideen clandestinely, as if we were indifferent to the Jihad because any evidence of our or American weapons would have resulted in a disaster. This is why very limited numbers of stingers were given to Mehsud, which Afghans present as if we didn't like him and favoured the others.

The fears of Stingers falling into the wrong hands were materialized when Darvesh's men inadvertently crossed into Iran and got picked up by the Paasdars, who most happily took their Stingers, and never returned them to Pakistan despite our repeated requests and acute shortages at the battlefield.

We didn't invite the soviets, nor the Americans to invade A'stan. Soviets had scorched earth policy precisely for the reason of driving millions to Pakistan to pressure us so we stop arming the Mujahideen. Is that our fault?

@RescueRanger

Recently i got a ridiculous allegation from an Afghan friend. He said that the ISI discriminated against the Mujahideen groups in the south lead by Ahmad Shah Mehsud and you only armed the Pashtuns, i-e Haqqani , Hikmetyar and others.

However the fact is that, Ahmad Shah Mehsud was provided with arms regularly by the ISI and we saved his asss two times , including once, when we had to send in a team of SSGs to pick him and Burhanuddin up and bring them to Peshawar to safety.

It is true that, not many American weapons i-e Stingers were allocated to Mehsud because of a tactical reason not because ISI hated him. The reason was that, he had been operating in the South, close to Amu Darya which was totally controlled by the USSR. Pakistan was arming and training the Mujahideen clandestinely, as if we were indifferent to the Jihad because any evidence of our or American weapons would have resulted in a disaster. This is why very limited numbers of stingers were given to Mehsud, which Afghans present as if we didn't like him and favoured the others.

The fears of Stingers falling into the wrong hands were materialized when Darvesh's men inadvertently crossed into Iran and got picked up by the Paasdars, who most happily took their Stingers, and never returned them to Pakistan despite our repeated requests and acute shortages at the battlefield.

Very true sir, back stabbers the lot. Remember what happened during the 1st 2nd and third Anglo afghan war?... It's in their nature to play both sides, Indians ko ye nahi samagey Magar Americans samage Gaye hain.

Very true sir, back stabbers the lot. Remember what happened during the 1st 2nd and third Anglo afghan war?... It's in their nature to play both sides, Indians ko ye nahi samagey Magar Americans samage Gaye hain.

Not all Afghans are the same, but do check this one out. He is a biological proof of the whole game.

Karzai.jpg

images

But India has the economy to sustain that population and it may become a superpower within in next 10-15 years window, it surely can provide for 2 million of its 'best friends and strategic allies'- no? . Pieces of sh*it as we Pakistanis are, we can't afford to have so many refugees when our own people are suffering. Lastly, since we cop the blame for every stone being moved in A'Stan as if we had some magical powers, where India gets all of the 'attention' , it also should cop the burden of A'stan.

They want the booty but don't want the baggage, it doesn't work this way.

As for your 'assumption' of border, well you don't accept D.Line, and your friends don't accept the GB as part of Pakistan, so you already have a border from your perspective. If you ask me, your condition wouldn't have been too different to that of Bangali cow hurdlers who get shot dead every now and then by the BSF and get electrocuted by the border fences.

What?? You must be kidding!! :D bdw how can Afghans hate you when millions are staying in Pakistan and if 3 million Afghans come in India, we will have to build cities over Bay of Bengal or Arabian sea coz of lack of space in mainland. :D

And Thanks @Aeronaut for approving my post!!

Population of Pakistan is also burden on Pakistan too with 200 million people with crumbling economy and the even bigger burden of 3 million Refugees who hate Pakistan.

U cant feed a Mouth who bites u.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom