What's new

Worst militaries in the World?

DarK-LorD

BANNED
Reaction score
WE have had too many threads where Best armies were discussed.But nobody has discussed about the worst armies.

I always see people asking who are the best, but now i'm asking who are the worst.

Who are the top ten worst militaries of the world in terms of training,experience,budget,weaponry,discipline etc?

1. Somalia
2. Congo
3. Chad
4. Malawi
5. Tanzania
6. Sierra Leone
7. Liberia
8. Botswana
9. Fiji
10. Swaziland

Traditionally poor countries like Myanmar and Ethiopia are actually pretty powerful for their size. Ethiopia brutally crushed both Eritrea and Somalia and is the undisputed power in East Africa, despite being an economic basketcase and the site of frequent famines. Maybe its because their government trades food for weapons.

1. Somalia
2. Congo
3. Chad
4. Malawi
5. Tanzania
6. Sierra Leone
7. Liberia
8. Botswana
9. Fiji
10. Swaziland

Traditionally poor countries like Myanmar and Ethiopia are actually pretty powerful for their size. Ethiopia brutally crushed both Eritrea and Somalia and is the undisputed power in East Africa, despite being an economic basketcase and the site of frequent famines. Maybe its because their government trades food for weapons.

What about Vatican City,Monaco,Fiji,Tonga etc?

Vatican does not have a army, nor does monaco i think.

1. Somalia
2. Congo
3. Chad
4. Malawi
5. Tanzania
6. Sierra Leone
7. Liberia
8. Botswana
9. Fiji
10. Swaziland

Sound assessment...

Costa Rica has no army... Pretty gutsy, living as they do near NIcaragua and other volatile Central American nations.

If we were to narrow this down to worst militaries of developed countries. Then, I would vote for Ireland.

If we were to narrow this down to worst militaries of developed countries. Then, I would vote for Ireland.

No Irish soldiers are very professional - it's because they are a neutral country, they don't get to show it. But have met some guys who served with ol' Paddy in Lebanon as part of the UN peace keepers, and he thought well of the Irish.

Why would you say that? :eek:

I think they are very capable. Even though they aren't as powerful as the UK :D

Ireland a peaceful nation after all, and a nice neighborhood :D

Back
Top Bottom