What's new

World’s snooker champ says Israel offered him to abandon match

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
640x392_88833_253370.jpg

Pakistan’s Muahmmad Asif, winner of the IBSF World Snooker Championship, said Israel approached him with an offer to abandon a match, a local TV station reported Tuesday.

Asif, who became the second Pakistani to win the world’s snooker championship Sunday in Bulgaria, told ARY News TV’s website that “Israel had approached him with an offer to abandon match.”

The website, however, didn’t provide further information about the match and on whether it was when he played against Israel’s Shachar Ruberg late November.

Asif, won after beating England’s Gary Wilson, with the frame scores of 36-73, 72-11, 29-67, 3-72, 79-39, 70-43, 27-67, 41-88, 29-106, 78-47, 1-85, 111-1, 64-4.

Meanwhile, the champion urged Pakistan sports authorities to hire a snooker coach to develop the plethora of “snooker talent” across the country and to take the game to new heights.

The player, 28, won the world championship without having a coach, and advised with a tasked mentor, Pakistani players can reach their potential within couple of years.

“With each win, my confidence grew and I performed better and better.”

His new goal is to be featured in the professional circuit in England to further improve his game.

World
Israel offered me to abandon match: Asif - PakTribune.Com

Lol i smell that stinky BS all the way across the interwebs

Publicity stunts bahut hi kutti kamini cheez hai. :D

What if he is speaking truth then what. Atleast try to see whats on the other side of coin. If u think Israhell is Sufi Saint then u r mad bro. He dont need to do any stunt when he is already getting fame

What if he is speaking truth then what. Atleast try to see whats on the other side of coin. If u think Israhell is Sufi Saint then u r mad bro. He dont need to do any stunt when he is already getting fame

No, i'm open to facts, considering that it's not simple and easy to come up and offer someone huge money to abandon a match, that's too in a world series.

No, i'm open to facts, considering that it's not simple and easy to come up and offer someone huge money to abandon a match, that's too in a world series.

Abandon can also be used for Losing the Match. Well truly speaking I have no knowledge and interest in Snooky.

Abandon can also be used for Losing the Match. Well truly speaking I have no knowledge and interest in Snooky.

Neither have i, but for credibility he should bring forward the names and circumstances to the the investigating agency.

I swear, only a total sap would buy this story.

Damned israeli blood suckers

its crap like this why the germans felt compelled to slow cook 6 million of them

Back
Top Bottom