What's new

World Bank forecast 4.4% growth rate for Pakistan FY2014/15

What is your point here ?

In my first post I said , As per the chart.. WB is predicting a growth rate of 4.1 for FY 2014 ..which means FY 2014-15 and 4.5% for FY 2015 ..which is Financial year of 2015-16 (ending 30 June 2016) .

The 4.3-4.6% or mean 4.4% Mentioned growth rate is for 2014-15

14f2baff13156010c31ace0b69c40a12-jpg.114877

From the wb link in my first post

The 4.3-4.6% or mean 4.4% Mentioned growth rate is for 2014-15

14f2baff13156010c31ace0b69c40a12-jpg.114877

From the wb link in my first post

As per the the same chart and check the column for India in the same year.

So does that mean India grew by 5.6% in FY 2013-14(last year) and 6.4% FY 2014 -15(this year)?

However the reality is ..

India:

With over 80 percent of regional Gross Domestic Product (GDP) being concentrated in India, its expected growth acceleration from 4.7 percent in FY2013/14 to 5.6 percent in FY2014/15 and to 6.4 percent in FY2015/16 (all at factor cost) is setting the pace for South Asia. In the short term, continued growth in the U.S. should support demand for Indian merchandise and service exports, remittance inflows will strengthen domestic demand, and declining oil prices will boost private sector competitiveness. Further pursuing economic reforms and improving the investment climate, paired with maintaining prudent macroeconomic policy and a solid external position, would allow India to achieve its long-term growth potential.

World Bank has already said load shedding cuts 3% off our GDP growth each year.
So if Imran Khans political tamasha wasn't going on , and we didn't have load shedding, Pakistan would be growing at 10% this year.
makes me sick with all these noonies with stupid excuses blaming IK for everything. Is IK stoping these GANJAS from building dams??? these bloody corrupt two brothers are busy in injecting money in useless projects like nandipoor instead spending it on right projects.

makes me sick with all these noonies with stupid excuses blaming IK for everything. Is IK stoping these GANJAS from building dams??? these bloody corrupt two brothers are busy in injecting money in useless projects like nandipoor instead spending it on right projects.
:tup:

Sorry but it is technically Imran khans fault the economy is slowed down by 2%
Btw the PMLN is building a lot of electricity plants in Pakistan. If all goes well, by end of 2020, load shedding will be thing of past in Pakistan (for real this time)

I think it's best for Imran Khan to show what his party can do in KPK. Pakistanis love mega projects and big investments, he should do a lot more and compare with PTI performance. Then he and PMLN can compete on next election. Though I agree the election results need to be recounted again, and poll rigging abolished. Imran Khan was very right in this and I think next election will definently be a free and fair election.

2015-2020 will be a big series of years for Pakistan. It will decide if Pakistan still wants to live as third world country where people have no hope, or come into the first world by the 2050s.

Tell me the single figure of GDP growth. every week Pakistan gdp growth seems to be fluctuating. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Tell me the single figure of GDP growth. every week Pakistan gdp growth seems to be fluctuating. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

better governance, less terrorism, and more investment since PPP rule caused Pakistan economy to grow bigger. No doubt we'll be back on our feet after a couple of years

better governance, less terrorism, and more investment since PPP rule caused Pakistan economy to grow bigger. No doubt we'll be back on our feet after a couple of years

ye to mere sawal ka jawab nahi hai. :wacko:

Sorry but it is technically Imran khans fault the economy is slowed down by 2%
Btw the PMLN is building a lot of electricity plants in Pakistan. If all goes well, by end of 2020, load shedding will be thing of past in Pakistan (for real this time)

I think it's best for Imran Khan to show what his party can do in KPK. Pakistanis love mega projects and big investments, he should do a lot more and compare with PTI performance. Then he and PMLN can compete on next election. Though I agree the election results need to be recounted again, and poll rigging abolished. Imran Khan was very right in this and I think next election will definently be a free and fair election.

2015-2020 will be a big series of years for Pakistan. It will decide if Pakistan still wants to live as third world country where people have no hope, or come into the first world by the 2050s.
solute to your intelligence, typical noonies blaming others for their own weeknesses and incompetencies.

World Bank has already said load shedding cuts 3% off our GDP growth each year.
So if Imran Khans political tamasha wasn't going on , and we didn't have load shedding, Pakistan would be growing at 10% this year.
wtf r u talking about???
imran khan political tamasha?? how is that stopping production of electricity???

wtf r u talking about???
imran khan political tamasha?? how is that stopping production of electricity???

Since when I talked about Imran khan stopping electricity .

I said Imran Khans political tamashas burden our growth was 2%

And World Bank says Loadshedding causes a 3% burden on growth rate.

So if Pakistan didn't have Loadshedding or Imran Khans tamasha, we would be growing at 10%

solute to your intelligence, typical noonies blaming others for their own weeknesses and incompetencies.

Hey PTI crazie im not PMLN supporter! Just cause someone disagrees with baadshah e salamaat Imran Khan sahib, doesn't mean they are automatically nooner

Back
Top Bottom