What's new

Women parliamentarians from Afghanistan write a letter to Pakistani women parliamentarians

Your posts show you are indeed a legend :lol:
My emphasis is on facts, common sense and decency.

Taliban should come to terms with their mistakes and strive for political solution. Others need to do the same. All Afghans need to sit down and find a political solution which is acceptable to most - this is possible. Muslims killing each other on political grounds is not the solution but barbarism, and hardcore terrorists will continue to take advantage of the chaos to damage both Afghanistan and Pakistan in the midst.

Let us hope that there is breakthrough in these talks.

And let us not question innocent women in our talks on the basis of preconceived notions about them and their circumstances.

What a bunch of stupid women 😠😠
The real sons of the soil who fought for your country ,first drove Soviets our later Americans are terrorists according to you and you want afghans to live under the puppet government installed by invaders.
How you women can represent afghanistan when infact the parliament you are writing from is not a afghan one but a US installed one. You sided with the invaders and Taliban are bad guys according to you. Unlike you they rejected the US money,luxuries etc and opted for a real struggle for afghanistan. Taliban are ordinary afghans who on day work as a farmer and labourer and on night fight with your masters. Say thanks to pakistan for supporting such great people and say thanks to pakistan for liberating afghanistan from invaders.
Shame on you.
For a reason President Reagan termed them as the moral equivalents of the US founding fathers...

Can't wait to see the fall of Kabul....

My emphasis is on facts, common sense and decency.

Taliban should come to terms with their mistakes and strive for political solution. Others need to do the same. All Afghans need to sit down and find a political solution which is acceptable to most - this is possible. Muslims killing each other on political grounds is not the solution but barbarism, and hardcore terrorists will continue to take advantage of the chaos to damage both Afghanistan and Pakistan in the midst.

Let us hope that there is breakthrough in these talks.

And let us not question innocent women in our talks on the basis of preconceived notions about them and their circumstances.

Let me assure you. Afghans don't have the same noble thoughts as you do. They want Pakistan gone from the map. Afghan parliamentarians scream death to Pakistan in their assemblies. Now don't tell me not to stoop to their level because I am not. All I am saying is that we won't fall for Afghan crocodile tears. Let me say this openly and without any political correctness. Afghans can suck it up.

News Desk
Indian tourist arrested for raping an Afghan girl and filming the crime

A 15-year-old girl, Narmeen Karzoun was sexually forced by an Indian tourist visiting Kabul, Afghanistan, last week and the incident came to light later after an accused shared a video of the crime on a social media platform, the Afghan police said, reported republicofbuzz.com on Sunday.
Superintendent of police Rashid said, “The incident occurred on December 28 in Afghanistan’s capital city of Kabul. The accused, Deep Desai reportedly threatened the girl with consequences if she informed anyone. Apparently, this is why the girl did not inform her family members about it.”
The local police acted after the video went viral and an FIR was filed in the matter. Teams from four police stations were deployed on the case. The police detained one of the accused.
“We have detained one of the accused and our teams are raiding possible hideouts of the remaining accused. All the accused are adults and are of the same area. Efforts are also being made to prevent further circulation of the video online,” the police officer said.
The local police acted after the video went viral and an FIR was filed in the matter. Teams from four police stations were deployed on the case. The police detained one of the accused.
Some time back, Indian Defence Attache in Kabul Brigadier SK Narain was expelled from Afghanistan over charges of raping an Afghan girl.
Brigadier SK Narain was posted as defence attache in the Indian Embassy in Kabul.
The Afghan girl he raped had reportedly approached the Indian Embassy earlier to obtain a scholarship. She was later raped on the premises.
Taking urgent notice of the incident, the Afghanistan government expelled the Indian army officer from the country immediately. However, no criminal proceedings have been initiated against the accused Indian official.
A few weeks ago three Indian army soldiers also raped an Indian girl while on a moving train. Indian army soldiers have also regularly been accused of committing mass rape in Indian-occupied Kashmir, and have also been involved in incidents of rape while on deputation at UN missions abroad.
New Delhi, the nation’s capital, also has one of the highest number of reported rape cases in the world.

Where was the condemnation by the female Afghan parlimentarians? Russian, NATO, US and even their beloved Hindustan have all violated Afghan women children. Yet they only have face to attack and resort to vicious accusations and assaults against Pakistan?

Last edited:
News Desk
Indian tourist arrested for raping an Afghan girl and filming the crime

A 15-year-old girl, Narmeen Karzoun was sexually forced by an Indian tourist visiting Kabul, Afghanistan, last week and the incident came to light later after an accused shared a video of the crime on a social media platform, the Afghan police said, reported republicofbuzz.com on Sunday.
Superintendent of police Rashid said, “The incident occurred on December 28 in Afghanistan’s capital city of Kabul. The accused, Deep Desai reportedly threatened the girl with consequences if she informed anyone. Apparently, this is why the girl did not inform her family members about it.”
“We have detained one of the accused and our teams are raiding possible hideouts of the remaining accused. All the accused are adults and are of the same area. Efforts are also being made to prevent further circulation of the video online,” the police officer said.
Some time back, Indian Defence Attache in Kabul Brigadier SK Narain was expelled from Afghanistan over charges of raping an Afghan girl.
Brigadier SK Narain was posted as defence attache in the Indian Embassy in Kabul.
The Afghan girl he raped had reportedly approached the Indian Embassy earlier to obtain a scholarship. She was later raped on the premises.
Taking urgent notice of the incident, the Afghanistan government expelled the Indian army officer from the country immediately. However, no criminal proceedings have been initiated against the accused Indian official.
A few weeks ago three Indian army soldiers also raped an Indian girl while on a moving train. Indian army soldiers have also regularly been accused of committing mass rape in Indian-occupied Kashmir, and have also been involved in incidents of rape while on deputation at UN missions abroad.
New Delhi, the nation’s capital, also has one of the highest number of reported rape cases in the world.

Where was the condemnation by the female Afghan parlimentarians? Russian, NATO, US and even their beloved Hindustan have all violated Afghan women children. Yet they only have face to attack and resort to vicious accusations and assaults against Pakistan?
And, they complain about the Taliban...

I wish they had moved to India....

Have some decency and shame....

Disgusting Afghans. These worthless Afghans keep yearning to enter Pakistan. They love Hindustan, but seek a Pakistani nationality.

This incident tells you how angry the people of Pakistan are. Let these Afghans resort to mischief. The stage has been set. No Afghan will be spared I can assure you. Enough is enough.

The fault is with Pakistanis. They are too deluded and will always step forward to help. It is time to look after your own people.
Disgusting Afghans. These worthless Afghans keep yearning to enter Pakistan. They love Hindustan, but seek a Pakistani nationality.

This incident tells you how angry the people of Pakistan are. Let these Afghans resort to mischief. The stage has been set. No Afghan will be spared I can assure you. Enough is enough.
I've met Afghans in England who have open hatred for Pakistan who openly display it by protests, abuse and threats.

The fault is with Pakistanis. They are too deluded and will always step forward to help. It is time to look after your own people.

I've met Afghans in England who have open hatred for Pakistan who openly display it by protests, abuse and threats.

It is everywhere the same. Everywhere you meet Afghans they harbor hate for Pakistan. These people were born with hate for Pakistan. They have never recognised Pakistan or its border. Afghanistan colludes with Hindustan to undermine Pakistan.

From Bacha Khan to any other leader that Afghans had. They all opposed Pakistan. There is no room for negotiations nor reasoning. We have to do what we have to do. Taliban are our allies in Afghanistan and that is the end of story.

It is everywhere the same. Everywhere you meet Afghans they harbor hate for Pakistan.
I use to teach a group of Afghans. During the Swat militery campaign many bomb attacks occured across KPK. Natrually I was very distressed about the on going violence as it was plastered across all western media outlets. Yet these Afghans were laughing and cheering about the misery faced by Pakistanis. I asked why they were happy, their response, Pakistan has done the same to Afghanistan.
They were no the only Afghans i came across that disliked Pakistan. Met others who studied in Peshawar and Quetta with the same ugly attitude and fantasy that KPK and Balochestan belonged to them.
Theyve always had a dislike against Punjabis.
I firmly belive a solid border must be in place to keep Afghans out.

Why people think this is a drama when PM has officially stated this.

Arrest kidnappers of Afghan envoy’s daughter in 48 hours, orders PM

Read More at: https://www.dawn.com/news/1635729/arrest-kidnappers-of-afghan-envoys-daughter-in-48-hours-orders-pm

I wouldn't call it fake, but it's clear that it has been done to jeopardise Pakistan's role in the peace process as well as make Pakistan seem like an unsafe country. This will even make the planned talks with all AFG parties in doubt.

Wonder who has the means to carry this out and who it will benefit?

What these stupid goats dont understand is that u cannot just blame Pakistan and then expect us to give u favors. I wonder what kind of idiots they are. These idiots dont even know how to conduct diplomacy, they poke Pakistan and when we slap them across the face, they cry.
If they think they can keep blaming Pakistan and our institutions and then expect us to favor them and take their side while at same time they will talk the language of indian then they are utter dumb idiots. Even in a letter of request for help they blamed Pakistani agencies. They should be replied in the same tone.
Entire Afghanistan does not accept Taliban - you refuse to see the obvious for some reason

What proof do u have for this? Have a survey been conducted? The current govt came into existence because of an election that had less than 17℅ of total eligibel voter turnout, while talibam are taking district afyer district without much resistance and locals cheering.

What exactly is the Taliban gameplan here ? Are they planning to take Kabul by force ?

They stated earlier they do not want street fighting in the cities. Kabul is still home to the 'democratically elected' government besides embassies and many Afghan nationals who worked/work for the government and the Americans etc. Is there going to be major bloodshed and international incidents such as attacks on embassies in Kabul ? How many armed US military contractors are working there ? There must be a bunch of South African retied military security mercs as well as Russians and other private guys on guard duty too.

Full mad max craziness ? No ? The Taliban are looking for international legitimacy as a ruling regime ?
the Taliban seem to have upper hand if the news can be relied upon being not exaggerated.

so they might change their stance and statements or commitments to their liking.

neither Pakistan nor Saudis or Indians or Iranians can pressurize them to do something which they see fit.

Until this post they havent put kabul under seige. they have no means to enforce air block either so all foreigner. "maybe" allowed to vacate before final take down of kabul.

sadly northern alliance was bunch of thugs and drugloards only capable of raiding villages and never stood up to taliban. it survived due to American airpower the rate at which its men are deserting and changing sides might convince taliban to forget what they said about sharing and caring.

and they wont care what Pakistan says. heck Pakistan cant even contain a pashton nationalist movement which is not even militant.

to answer your question, if i could be allowed to bet then i will bet on turmoil and bloodshed from civil war in Afghanistan

Last edited:
Obviously we don't want same for Pakistani women. Like Abdullah Abdullah said recently, if taliban take over then partition may become inevitable. So all these tajik/hazara women afraid of Taliban in north should probably look forward to that. Either that or compromise with Taliban. Either case is acceptable to us. But what is not acceptable is ghulame hindu Kabul regime sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.

the Taliban seem to have upper hand if the news can be relied upon being not exaggerated.

so they might change their stance and statements or commitments to their liking.

neither Pakistan nor Saudis or Indians or Iranians can pressurize them to do something which they see fit.

Until this post they havent put kabul under seige. they have no means to enforce air block either sp all foreigner. "maybe" allowed to vacate before final take down of kabul.

sadly northern alliance was bunch of thugs and drugloards only capable of raiding villages and never stood up to taliban. it survived due to American airpower the rate at which its men are deserting and changing sides might convince taliban to forget what they said about sharing and caring.

and they wont care what Pakistan says. heck Pakistan cant even contain a pashton nationalist movement which is not even militant.

to answer your question, if i could be allowed to bet then i eill bet on turmoil and bloodshed from civil war in Afghanistan
Good point and worth pondering upon wrt all this news about the Taliban blitz and sweeping victories all over the place, in some cases there is video evidence corroborating those victories but there may be a lot of propaganda mixed in there too with these nuggets of truths.

A return to civil war and bloodshed does seem the likeliest option. They may spare Kabul an outright invasion given the potential dire international consequences of going full crazy and start taking foreign diplomats hostage and laying seige to embassies + summary executions of Afghans they deem traitors/collaborators (extreme worst case scenarios, some of it already happening wrt locals) but keep the pressure on everywhere else till the government folds.

Apart from Kabul city, is the govt actually in a position of military strength in the rest of the province ? If one reads just the news this seems almost like the ISIS' 2014 offensive when they took Mosul.

What these stupid goats dont understand is that u cannot just blame Pakistan and then expect us to give u favors. I wonder what kind of idiots they are. These idiots dont even know how to conduct diplomacy, they poke Pakistan and when we slap them across the face, they cry.
If they think they can keep blaming Pakistan and our institutions and then expect us to favor them and take their side while at same time they will talk the language of indian then they are utter dumb idiots. Even in a letter of request for help they blamed Pakistani agencies. They should be replied in the same tone.

What proof do u have for this? Have a survey been conducted? The current govt came into existence because of an election that had less than 17℅ of total eligibel voter turnout, while talibam are taking district afyer district without much resistance and locals cheering.
TBF I'd cheering as well if I knew I had no choice but live under their guns.

Back
Top Bottom