What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

He is a bit reluctant to say anything too bluntly due to spending time in jail when he confronted and revealed Zardari's corruption and how he used Ayyan Ali to do it. Still he does not openly take their names but eludes to facts to avoid our corrupt courts.

It is a shame that the same political landscape which tied Imran Khan's hands, has done the same to Dr. Shahid Masood.

As far as I know, Orya Maqbool Jan still speaks his mind. International Ahmadiyya published a report this week to support FATF blackmailing where they made false allegations against Orya Maqbool and a Shia scholar as well.

These are all attacks against our sovereignty from the West/Indian alliance to keep us from dealing with these pressing issues. Look where it has led us to, where we cannot even protect our women and children.
Bro,

Read and understand: http://tuckmagazine.com/2018/01/26/yellow-journalism-destroying-ethical-moral-values/

It is easy and convenient to declare every court and judge corrupt, isn't it? WE should not do this.

No anchor is absolutely trustworthy and infallible - not even remotely close. You need to understand that this is a job with pressure and commercial interests involved.

Bro,

Read and understand: http://tuckmagazine.com/2018/01/26/yellow-journalism-destroying-ethical-moral-values/

It is easy and convenient to declare every court and judge corrupt, isn't it? WE should not do this.

No anchor is absolutely trustworthy and infallible - not even remotely close. You need to understand that this is a job with pressure and commercial interests involved.

He is doing great service to Pakistan in calling out N and PPP in every episode. I applaud him. He is a genuine patriot who wants a better Pakistan. I try to watch him whenever I can.

We can agree to disagree on the matter and get back to the topic.

I have much respect for Dr. Shahid Masood, I believe he is a very brave individual who always puts his life on the line to better Pakistan and try to reveal corruption. Both his political and religious understanding is very strong, may Allah swt bless him. I remember when I used to read his columns in Tanzeem e Islami's newspaper.
I used to hold him in high regard as well until he discussed content which I happen to be well-versed in and I was absolutely disappointed. He is earning big bucks with sensationalism and lies much like other anchors. Sorry.

He is doing great service to Pakistan in calling out N and PPP in every episode. I applaud him. He is a genuine patriot who wants a better Pakistan. I try to watch him whenever I can.

We can agree to disagree on the matter and get back to the topic.
Politically motivated then? ARY have its fair share of politically motivated and biased anchors as well.

Being a patriot does not entail that you commit to sensationalism and lies in your line of work.

I am going with the flow of information.

I used to hold him in high regard as well until he discussed content which I happen to be well-versed in and I was absolutely disappointed. He is earning big bucks with sensationalism and lies much like other anchors. Sorry.

Out of curiosity, which topic was it?

Out of curiosity, which topic was it?
I am trying not to derail this conversation. I do not say that he does not get things right at times (he certainly does) but he is far more into creating politicized sensationalism with half-baked statements in which well-researched content is not important consideration.

The link I shared with you in an earlier post - please consider reading it. I am surprised that his embarassing experience in SC in connection with Zainab Rape Case did not open eyes of his fans.

I just want to dispel the notion that every Pakistani court and judge is corrupt. This is not true.

WE should not perceive anchors as larger than life personalities who are free of sins. This is a job in which commerical interests are involved among other pressures.

Surah Al-Kahf is not advocacy of dogs as pets and such. This Surah present an account of resurrection of some people and a dog in a cave where they sought refuge from the persecution of an evil ruler. The surah emphasize much on the 'resurrection'

Quran has some decent amounts of ayat on dogs and other animals. One ayat advocates dogs to be kept as hunting animals, also advocates that we should train them and teach them hunting.

They ask you, [O Muhammad], what has been made lawful for them. Say, "Lawful for you are [all] good foods and [game caught by] what you have trained of hunting animals which you train as Allah has taught you. So eat of what they catch for you, and mention the name of Allah upon it, and fear Allah ." Indeed, Allah is swift in account. Quran 5:4

Some translators have directly translated hunting animals as Dogs and Falcons. Also many modern day muslims would not eat the game caught by dogs since they believe it to be impure. Dogs usually hold their hunt between their teeths when they bring it back it to their owner, Allah has allowed us to eat the game caught by hunting dogs.

Whether keeping dogs have advantages or disadvantages or people not liking them is a separate issue. But you can not find any reference in Quran which forbids keeping dogs or even a hint of condemnation, on the contrary i just gave you a reference which encourages keeping dogs and falcons.

And, Allah knows best.

Sorry for going off topic.

Law for the rapist shoukd be changed and plz do not take tgem to court once victim say he raped me take a rope and heng him with the tree thats it no court kacheri due to these systems they get stronger

As a nation we love to make sanctimonious talk about how much we respect and protect women, reality is a bit different. Generally, any woman stepping outside her home is a target for harassment, whether its in the bazaar, office, or even walking on the streets. Ask the women around you and you may be shocked by them telling you how many times they have been harassed. It doesn't matter what they were wearing or what they were doing. All women are a potential target of these harassers.

We need to change our perception of right and wrong. We need to stop blaming women for being harassed (and worse). We need to stand together to stop those men amongst us who harass and demean women. We need to support the women of Pak so they can live their lives without fear.

Some people say if only we had this law and that law everything will be ok.

The problem in Pak is not the lack of laws, but rather the subservience of the law by the rich, powerful, and connected people. It makes life hell for the ordinary person who might be wronged and needs help from the justice system. Many times the cops will catch innocent people and beat a confession from them. Innocent people remain locked up on fake charges.

Some people say the women should be armed or learn self defense.

All very noble but will you arm 100+ million women and girls? are they living in state of war? and which of the men must they shoot; the one who is following them? the one of who is calling out bad things? the one who touches them without their permission? the one who is teasing them? who?

Why cant we just let them be and let them get on with their lives without making it difficult or dangerous for them? Would we not want the same for our mother? sister? wife?

Back
Top Bottom