What's new

Witnesses' account of Xinjiang riot

Look at the gruesome photos with the victims HEADS CUT OFF!!! Do "peaceful" protesters go straight to slitting the necks of INNOCENT BYSTANDERS??? Only uncaring uncompassionate racists/terrorists can make excuses for beheading/slitting innocent people's throats!

OOOkay

So where does CIA/RAW/Mossad nazi/hindu nexus fit in this equation ?

You sir, are truly misguided or evil.

You start a thread that has NOTHING to do with India and start name-calling. What reason do you have to use terms like Nazi-Hindu etc. ?
You only do disservice to China by drawing other countries into your mess. Most Indian newspapers are busy with the Indian budget and most Indian people have hardly heard of Uygurs. Now if you randomly post stories and call Indians names, it will not engender friendliness.

What exactly are you complaining about ?

Just look at all the comments by fellow hindus. How many have shown sincere concern??? NONE. Only half-arse concern at the best.

How many have show 'enjoyment' or 'justification' to such evil actions??? MOST.

How many comments have distorted this terrorist act to make it seem "peaceful"??? MOST.

Chinese people, Ch1nkie people, Mongoloid people do NOT cheer or enjoy it when Indians/Hindus suffer a terrorist attack --- so why do you guys do this? It's really immature and evil/selfish to ignore other people's suffering. It is obvious how "Mongoloids" are treated as sub-human...... KARMA. :angry:

KARMA.

KARMA.

EVIL KARMA.

I thought,i again thought,i am still thinking........HOW IN THE DAMN SHITTY HELL IS HINDU-NAZI RELATED TO THIS???!!!........now cummon sino-indus,tell us!!!.....itna suspence dimag kha raha hain mera!!!....lolz

Just look at all the comments by fellow hindus. How many have shown sincere concern??? NONE. Only half-arse concern at the best.

How many comments have distorted this terrorist act to make it seem "peaceful"??? MOST.

Chinese people, Ch1nkie people, Mongoloid people do NOT cheer or enjoy it when Indians/Hindus suffer a terrorist attack --- so why do you guys do this? It's really immature and evil/selfish to ignore other people's suffering. It is obvious how "Mongoloids" are treated as sub-human...... KARMA. :angry:

KARMA.

KARMA.

EVIL KARMA.

all was fine......all were sad due to this terrible incident.......then......came a super agent called sino-indus..,he talked all nonsense.....he said hindu-nazi!!!......he said RAW......AND THE INDIAN agents here TOOK OUT THEIR SNIPERS,TO SHOOT ALL THE CHINESE IN MAINLAND CHINA.......now sino-indus with is gang of sino-ganges,sino-nile and sino-'god knows what!!' have started a covert operation to liquidate all indians.....,.noooooo.....mummmmmmmy i am scared!!!

KARMA.

KARMA.

EVIL KARMA.

You start a thread by calling a whole country as "Nazi" and expect concern? The natural human reaction is to fight back. Nobody is showing enjoyment here.

On the other hand, if you had started this thread with just the news report, I am sure Indians (along with everyone else) would have expressed the sympathies. I can't understand what is going on. There are some 3 threads, all from supposedly Chinese posters somehow trying to drag India into this mess. Chinese government has not claimed anything like this, nor have Uygurs had anything to do with India.

Anyway, Let me express my concern for the dead and hope that both sides can solve the mis-communication peacefully.There are indications that the whole riot may have started with a laid off factory worker spreading rumours about the company (and indirectly the ethnic group).

You have Muslim Indian members in this forum too.

How is this even remotely related to Hindu/Nazi nexus?
Please tell us.
Today is the first time i am hearing the word Hindu Nazi nexus.
Where do you guys get these kind of words.?
Is there some kind of hate dictionary you have...?

KARMA.

KARMA.

EVIL KARMA.

You have my heartfelt sympathies; I understand that you are very angry at this time. It is a terrible thing that has happened in China and I hope that peace returns very soon.

However, starting a thread and calling people Hindu- Nazis at the outset is puzzling, blaming CIA/ RAW/MOSSAD is knee jerk reaction.

As I said, you have my deepest sympathies; come back and debate this when you are calmer.

Back
Top Bottom