What's new

With Military Parade, Pakistan Sends Message to India, Taliban

I think this parade is very significant as message come`s out of this is very clear for every enemy of Pakistan .
1. Terrorist attacks have failed to destroy way of life for many .(Yes this is hard my sympathies are with 40 K Pakistani and families ) but still a very vibrant nation emerges.
2. Technology and capability demonstration is it self a big deal (firstly for TTP with drone and trust me the fear drones have created for TTP) for India strategic missiles are demonstration .

They can't send message in shame due to PTV's shitty camera & commentary :rofl:
They can borrow my cellphone which can record video in HD :chilli:

The March 23 parade is meant to illustrate Islamabad’s resolve, sending messages to both its nuclear-armed neighbor India and to Taliban extremists.
Really? :woot: Jumping jellybeans! Man, that message has got us soiling our pants already even before the first Nasr is fired! Jeeeez!
Scream.gif
Worry.gif
Worry.gif

This is too much. There's no place to run, no place to hide out here! So I'm heading for them caves in the hills! :lol:

Ok, seriously, this was just a military parade like ours. Period! There's no message to be sent to anyone. This is nothing but hyperventilating by the journalist who wrote that piece in the OP.

Last edited:
I am sure India and certain other foreign stakeholders were banking on TTP to lead Pakistan into a civil war and a revolt against the army like Syria. Clearly this has not happened after 10 years and all things come to an end.

Military parades are important as a morale booster and build self esteem. A nation must always project power to maintain its control. Don't be cowards.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom