What's new

With African market in the eye, JF-17 Thunder to roll in Morocco Air Show.

I think the Marketing Company has to be hired for this , "Affordable" plane thing has to go the focus should be on the Lethal capabilities of the plane not it's affordability

• Radar
  • Range of Weapons
  • Ease of flying
  • Agility of plane

I think the work that is done by Marketing Company or Agency for promotion of an item in such events is far more greater then perhaps a military person (even with greatest intent)

• We live in the Age of LCD / HD TV our marketing team could not take 70 inch HD TV for presentation?
  • Why they could not show the HD marketing video ?

Horrible stand by the way (Lack of decorative material and Presentation)

Airforce /KAMRA need to spend 1.5 to 2 Million on creating the "Presentation" on modern standards

stag-FIA-website.jpg

UTC-aerospace-exhibition-design-paris-air-show-01.jpg

jun2015news.1000x1000.jpg

04-fabrication-stand-la-poste.jpg

If you are selling a plane in 25 Million -35 Million range your display booth should have a professional "CUSTOM" look to it that is where a professional Marketing Team comes in who design these "Units" for key events so your product Stands out

Turkish weapon companies get this aspect as they are in Europe

TURKEY
Aselsan-ADEX-2014-Azerbaijan-Baku.jpg

Just compare the "Presentation" element

This is the Area where Pakistani Defense Sector just lacks behind !! Tremendously

The booth should be SCREAMING Pakistani Flag + KAMRA Aeronutics, with a futuristic display with LCD 55 Inch Displaying JF17 thunder Flying over missions , doing acrobatic moves

There should be 3 LCD (55 inch)

1 LCD:
Showing plane flying performing Acrobatic moves , Firing Missiles, Showing Avionics , after burners , take off on runway

2 LCD: Showing plane in Air refueling role, flying in formation with 10 JF17 thunder

3 LCD : Showing KAMRA aeronautics centre of Engineering

4 Model of the SD-10 missile

Like you can't go to Military sales event , with no Professional Marketing Team Backing you up

This looks like a classroom and grade 5 science project presentation
sI2TseB.jpg

Another booth in UAE (Uses Model + LCD) And a Super large screen in bottom showing helicopter in action high quality MoVIE
eads-02.jpg

the-lockheed-martin-stand-at-the-defence-and-security-exhibition-on-picture-id180209674

Both Name should be "KAMRA Aeronautics, PAKISTAN" because the complex is just a building in Pakistan.

If you are KAMRA AERONAUTICAL COMPLEX :pakistan:
You proudly do every thing imaginable you have product actively used in militaries of world

• K-8 (500+ units flying in world) , Put sherdil demo HD video on LCD if possible
  • JF-17 Thunder (66+ planes Active in world's top 10 Airforce)
  • BURAQ UAV
  • Plane Rebuilt Factory (Engineering Department) : Certified 180+ planes rebuilt
  • Avionics Factory
  • Electronics Component Manufacturing
  • Radar Manufacturing / Installation & Maintenance etc

JF-17 is the latest from KAMRA, is the Latest Greatest Fighter Jet out of KAMRA
Motto: 4.5 Generation plane loaded with latest Technology Bigger bang for your dollar
  • Large Model of JF-17 Thunder
  • 2 Large LCDs 55 inch (One showing Thunder / One showing KAMRA Engineering)

PS: HIre 1-2 Ladies (18-24) for PR duties at booth

Where is the Professional Presentation in International Event ?
This confirms my earlier post ,you cant send fighter pilots to do business ,you need professional`s who knows how to create buzz .Frankly in the days of digitization we are still dealing in flex

So that was the reason PAF didn't participate in Bahrain air show to save their energies and efforts for the real markets. There was no solid reason of sale by participating in the oil rich Arab dominated arena where the spectators have more options and more advance aircraft in reach. This airshow will be prove very fruitful for JF-17 in terms of future customers.
Don't forget NO SANCTIONS

I think the Marketing Company has to be hired for this , "Affordable" plane thing has to go the focus should be on the Lethal capabilities of the plane not it's affordability

• Radar
  • Range of Weapons
  • Ease of flying
  • Agility of plane

I think the work that is done by Marketing Company or Agency for promotion of an item in such events is far more greater then perhaps a military person (even with greatest intent)

• We live in the Age of LCD / HD TV our marketing team could not take 70 inch HD TV for presentation?
  • Why they could not show the HD marketing video ?

Horrible stand by the way (Lack of decorative material and Presentation)

Airforce /KAMRA need to spend 1.5 to 2 Million on creating the "Presentation" on modern standards

stag-FIA-website.jpg

UTC-aerospace-exhibition-design-paris-air-show-01.jpg

jun2015news.1000x1000.jpg

04-fabrication-stand-la-poste.jpg

If you are selling a plane in 25 Million -35 Million range your display booth should have a professional "CUSTOM" look to it that is where a professional Marketing Team comes in who design these "Units" for key events so your product Stands out

Turkish weapon companies get this aspect as they are in Europe

TURKEY
Aselsan-ADEX-2014-Azerbaijan-Baku.jpg

Just compare the "Presentation" element

This is the Area where Pakistani Defense Sector just lacks behind !! Tremendously

The booth should be SCREAMING Pakistani Flag + KAMRA Aeronutics, with a futuristic display with LCD 55 Inch Displaying JF17 thunder Flying over missions , doing acrobatic moves

There should be 3 LCD (55 inch)

1 LCD:
Showing plane flying performing Acrobatic moves , Firing Missiles, Showing Avionics , after burners , take off on runway

2 LCD: Showing plane in Air refueling role, flying in formation with 10 JF17 thunder

3 LCD : Showing KAMRA aeronautics centre of Engineering

4 Model of the SD-10 missile

Like you can't go to Military sales event , with no Professional Marketing Team Backing you up

This looks like a classroom and grade 5 science project presentation
sI2TseB.jpg

Another booth in UAE (Uses Model + LCD) And a Super large screen in bottom showing helicopter in action high quality MoVIE
eads-02.jpg

the-lockheed-martin-stand-at-the-defence-and-security-exhibition-on-picture-id180209674

Both Name should be "KAMRA Aeronautics, PAKISTAN" because the complex is just a building in Pakistan.

If you are KAMRA AERONAUTICAL COMPLEX :pakistan:
You proudly do every thing imaginable you have product actively used in militaries of world

• K-8 (500+ units flying in world) , Put sherdil demo HD video on LCD if possible
  • JF-17 Thunder (66+ planes Active in world's top 10 Airforce)
  • BURAQ UAV
  • Plane Rebuilt Factory (Engineering Department) : Certified 180+ planes rebuilt
  • Avionics Factory
  • Electronics Component Manufacturing
  • Radar Manufacturing / Installation & Maintenance etc

JF-17 is the latest from KAMRA, is the Latest Greatest Fighter Jet out of KAMRA
Motto: 4.5 Generation plane loaded with latest Technology Bigger bang for your dollar
  • Large Model of JF-17 Thunder
  • 2 Large LCDs 55 inch (One showing Thunder / One showing KAMRA Engineering)

PS: HIre 1-2 Ladies (18-24) for PR duties at booth

Where is the Professional Presentation in International Event ?

I think this presentation was about let's talk to actual user or airforce guys and not fancy marketing guys all presenter except one or two were representing paf and it was presentation plus q& a the guy air Marshall in one interview accepted I am fighter pilot and Air Force guy and not marketing so I speak from actual experience from the field

China may use formal marketing teams but PAC/paf brings different perspective
Lastly spending $$ for such a small entity like PAC is tough so they contribute to logistics and other while Chinese may do rest

Even in Paris last time catac did presentation while PAC/paf brought user / ops perspective

I do see Namibia using these aircraft as their j-7s will be reaching end of life at some point; Nambia has sufficient funds to cover any such purchase. already they operate k-8 and j-7s. Another candidate may be Zambia who also use K-8 but they just bought L15. Their older soviet Migs are also up.

Last edited:
I do see Namibia using these aircraft as their j-7s will be reaching end of life at some point; Nambia has sufficient funds to cover any such purchase. already they operate k-8 and j-7s. Another candidate may be Zambia who also use K-8 but they just bought L15. Their older soviet Migs are also up.
Rumour is Namibia has already gone for J-10.

Rumour is Namibia has already gone for J-10.
I doubt that very much. I can check with my ex colleagues in Namibian AF; they were interested in L-15 but had backed off it for now.

I doubt that very much. I can check with my ex colleagues in Namibian AF; they were interested in L-15 but had backed off it for now.
Please do. Rumour was they sent pilots to China for J-10 related assignments several months ago.

Hi if you don't mind any info about Namibian AF strength and is it possible for them to get hold of j10 I mean in terms of purchasing and maintainence
Thx

Hi if you don't mind any info about Namibian AF strength and is it possible for them to get hold of j10 I mean in terms of purchasing and maintainence
Thx
They have a handful of j-7nm which are same as G - cranked delta wing operating out of grootfontien. Around a dozen of k-8s. Spoke to my friends, it is hoax, j-10 is not on the radar at all - someone is just putting a nonsense spin out there. for now f-7nm does the work and they were thinking of getting some more but not sure if it is even possible as it is no longer in production; it is very very hot and dry conditions here. JF-17 is looking a very good candidate in medium term. I wont be surprised if that materialises around 2020.

Last edited:
They have a handful of j-7nm which are same as G - cranked delta wing operating out of grootfontien. Around a dozen of k-8s. Spoke to my friends, it is hoax, j-10 is not on the radar at all - someone is just putting a nonsense spin out there. for now f-7nm does the work and they were thinking of getting some more but not sure if it is even possible as it is no longer in production; it is very very hot and dry conditions here. JF-17 is looking a very good candidate in medium term. I wont be surprised if that materialises around 2020.
Thx for your detailed answer

On another thread someone told me that j10 is not available for sale ... even for Pakistan they used delaying tactics ...

But
J-10 was offered to Agentina. I believe for at least 2 years now it was announced by CATIC that J10 is cleared for export.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...r-jet-cleared-for-exports-116021800273_1.html

http://www.combataircraft.com/en/News/2016/02/20/Chinese-fighter-jet-cleared-for-exports/
But a senior member referring to Hus source directly from PAF mentioned that j10 deal was not being closed on part of China ... Anyways I don't know the source myself so can't comment on authenticity ...

But

But a senior member referring to Hus source directly from PAF mentioned that j10 deal was not being closed on part of China ... Anyways I don't know the source myself so can't comment on authenticity ...
When did the senior member say that? I do remember even a CATIC guy saying the same at an airshow about 4 years ago. So yes, there was a time it was not cleared for export then things moved forward.

Might also be a question of the particular subsystems and performance levels a customer is/was asking for. I.e. China might have been/might be prepared to sell a watered down version to a particular level, and for some customers that may not have been good enough

When did the senior member say that? I do remember even a CATIC guy saying the same at an airshow about 4 years ago. So yes, there was a time it was not cleared for export then things moved forward.

Might also be a question of the particular subsystems and performance levels a customer is/was asking for. I.e. China might have been/might be prepared to sell a watered down version to a particular level, and for some customers that may not have been good enough
Yes probably time is the issue ... As far as I remember the person was quoting the conversation with source aroung couple of years back ...

You are right,,, there are always details attached to a particular action ... Might be some particular model was not available to PAF ...

Back
Top Bottom