What's new

Winds of change: Productivity of Lok Sabha climbs to 103%

Was listening to the Scorpions song when I saw this thread..strange co-incidence:whistle:

@Echo_419

I hope you also factor in that they were the main cause that the Lok Sabha was unproductive in the last years, because of numerous of issues created by them, that stopped debates or sessions. But I found it as silly that the Congress did that now too and justified it with BJPs past actions, sadly that's part of Indian politics.

Well that's Politics

Congress playing opposition politics. Insurance bill blocked in RS.

It is a big ticket reform move. It was actually mooted by UPA. This was supposed to kick start wave of reforms

It will hardly benefit Indians in any substantial way, it only helps foreign FII make some money.

Congress playing opposition politics. Insurance bill blocked in RS.

It is normal what.... When congress was in power, BJP blocked several bills...... since Congress cant do it in LS, they are doing it in RS..... Sadly that is how Indian democracy works....

It is normal what.... When congress was in power, BJP blocked several bills...... since Congress cant do it in LS, they are doing it in RS..... Sadly that is how Indian democracy works....

that is how democracy works in every nation. Even in New Zealand this is quite common place.

that is how democracy works in every nation. Even in New Zealand this is quite common place.

But They cant beat Indian politicians any day.... Not only Indian but the entire south asian.....:P

Which was totally expected.
Why??

Bjp was the party stalling parliament most of the time,,,lol:lol:

Which was totally expected.
Why??

Bjp was the party stalling parliament most of the time,,,lol:lol:

Many of the things that BJP were against, now they support.

Some policies, like in New Zealand automatically get bi-partisan support. Matters that are deemed too important or is seen as an emergency.

For me, so far this government has seemed like UPA-3. I was expecting a radical departure towards more privatization and competition. Hasn't happened so far.

Many of the things that BJP were against, now they support.

Some policies, like in New Zealand automatically get bi-partisan support. Matters that are deemed too important or is seen as an emergency.

For me, so far this government has seemed like UPA-3. I was expecting a radical departure towards more privatization and competition. Hasn't happened so far.

Exactly my points,,,but u will see bjp fanboys slamming ur posts and mine over this.Now its not my fault if they have never read a newspaper before:lol:

But we sure are making progress,no doubt about it......u have to understand that we have lost 20 billion$ in stupid food bill alone per year,,,so a lot of programs need alternate fundings.

But u are right on GST act,,rail price hike,,insurance bill.......so on.They were introduced in UPA times only.

On privatisation,,i think bjp is following same stupid policies like upa,at least till now and lot of drdo/hal trolls seem very happy about this:lol:

Exactly my points,,,but u will see bjp fanboys slamming ur posts and mine over this.Now its not my fault if they have never read a newspaper before:lol:

But we sure are making progress,no doubt about it......u have to understand that we have lost 20 billion$ in stupid food bill alone per year,,,so a lot of programs need alternate fundings.

But u are right on GST act,,rail price hike,,insurance bill.......so on.They were introduced in UPA times only.

On privatisation,,i think bjp is following same stupid policies like upa,at least till now and lot of drdo/hal trolls seem very happy about this:lol:

don't see the benefits of food security bill political wise either. With a scheme like Direct cash transfer, there are more benefits attached to it as well, and I am sure no one says no to free cash. Don't get me wrong, it is still welfare, but you can't exactly say go jump in a ditch to the poorest of Indians.

Military equipment is not my expertise :(

don't see the benefits of food security bill political wise either. With a scheme like Direct cash transfer, there are more benefits attached to it as well, and I am sure no one says no to free cash. Don't get me wrong, it is still welfare, but you can't exactly say go jump in a ditch to the poorest of Indians.

Military equipment is not my expertise :(

The point is can we afford to pay 68% of our population,,,it translates to about 750 million people:lol::lol:
Thats how stupid was the previous government:coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom