What's new

WikiLeaks cables: Rahul Gandhi Warned US Of Hindu Extremist Threat

by Rig Vedic

The problem is that Rahul and Digvijay are inciting hatred in some misguided minority youth by peddling Zaid Hamid style conspiracy theories.

Both of them need to be thrown into prison for hate crimes as soon as possible.
they are doing this for minority votes and for secular image of congress. both are syudo seculars.they dont care about India. they want that damn votes. BJP should come to power.:tup:

Last edited:
I support Rahul, let's convince USA that Hindu terror is the biggest threat to world and churn out billion dollar aid to curb it! Then we can use it buy weapons and we can always put those Ram sene goons behind the bar to show the progress! :P

I support Rahul, let's convince USA that Hindu terror is the biggest threat to world and churn out billion dollar aid to curb it! Then we can use it buy weapons and we can always put those Ram sene goons behind the bar to show the progress! :P

Sounds like a good idea to me.:D

by Abir

I support Rahul, let's convince USA that Hindu terror is the biggest threat to world and churn out billion dollar aid to curb it! Then we can use it buy weapons and we can always put those Ram sene goons behind the bar to show the progress!
very bad idea. i dont want Hindus to suffer in us of a and other western nations. remember how Muslims are treated there due to misdeeds of Taliban.

no not a good idea.
we dont want drone strikes killing our civilians :hang2:

my dear friend abir and benny...........
we are not pakistan that we need aid
we are self sufficient and can manage ourselves for any i repeat any external and internal threats..
the biggest thing a man has his is country,family and pride......

yaar ur not supporting rahul ur supporting stupidity...
and giving air to this...........
please do some homework yaar....

dn't hate anyone if someone said so...
hate him if u got a reason to explain..

Jai Hind

Reminds me of Rao was hog-tied by congress. He was my favourite Indian PM and it's not only because his last name is close to Mao.

Yeah Rao was the best amongst those who became PM.

It would have been best if the first PM had been Patel instead of Nehru. That would have really changed history.

We will ask for F-18s and AMRAAMS to fight them :P

Shame that we have such people advertised as our future PM.

big___dealSMALL.jpg

Last edited:
The Congress in India is a curse on that country...they are not anti Hindu or anti Muslim or anti Sikh. They are are only pro Congress..they have not hesitated throughout their history to undertake pogroms for crude political goals.

The only time a party managed to win a 3/4 th majority in India was the Congress after they massacred the Sikhs in Delhi after the the Indira assassination and polarized the electorate. The BJP has never achieved that kind of "success" in history.

As for the Muslims..they need to count how many Muslims died in riots under Congress rule in the states and center compared to BJP ones. And after 63 years most of which has been under Congress rule today Muslims are the lowest community in India today even below the Dalits who have been put down for centuries. That is some pro-Muslim rule.

Plus I hate the way the Congress slobbers at the feet of the Gandhi family.Have people no self respect?

The Congress in India is a curse on that country...they are not anti Hindu or anti Muslim or anti Sikh. They are are only pro Congress..they have not hesitated throughout their history to undertake pogroms for crude political goals.

The only time a party managed to win a 3/4 th majority in India was the Congress after they massacred the Sikhs in Delhi after the the Indira assassination and polarized the electorate. The BJP has never achieved that kind of "success" in history.

As for the Muslims..they need to count how many Muslims died in riots under Congress rule in the states and center compared to BJP ones. And after 63 years most of which has been under Congress rule today Muslims are the lowest community in India today even below the Dalits who have been put down for centuries. That is some pro-Muslim rule.

Plus I hate the way the Congress slobbers at the feet of the Gandhi family.Have people no self respect?

Wow how do you know so much about Indian politics? but I completely agree. They are in someways the successor of the British, they are as much an entrenched elite as there exists anywhere in the world.

Wow how do you know so much about Indian politics? but I completely agree. They are in someways the successor of the British, they are as much an entrenched elite as there exists anywhere in the world.

I studied 4 years in India because my parents did not want my sister to do her high school in the US!!

I studied 4 years in India because my parents did not want my sister to do her high school in the US!!

Neat. I think living in different countries are a necessary experience in growing up.

Neat. I think living in different countries are a necessary experience in growing up.

In my case..my Indian born parents had quite a culture shock seeing the schools here and decided they want their daughter(and me the younger sibling in tow as usual) to do their high school in India.

Though I bitterly resented it at first...now I am kind of grateful for those years.It taught me more about India than I would ever have learnt otherwise.

I agree with Rahul Gandhi. Hindu extremists are not only a threat to India but they are a threat to the entire Asian continent.

Back
Top Bottom