What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that is not a passport to spread false information! For me at least, I need to make sure I have given enough info to the other person so he/ she won't tear my brains!
Still good guiding principle!
Talon, I come here sometimes to take my mind of the real world, however, most people here are so serious about stuff, as if they are going to make some real change.

People who've never sat down in an aircraft are discussing about thrust vectoring, people who haven't seen a war are busy planning one... and I can continue... :P

What I am saying is, do all that and then make a choice.

Wan't to discuss flying, go take a flying lesson, want to experience war, go to Sudan, want to see the effects of religion introduced forcibly into a society, go see Bosnia, Libya and Iraq.

Experience something and notice it's positive and negative affects.

4 wives? Get four girl friends and try to juggle them.... Ok... I agree don't try an STD! :rofl:

All right buddies... from the realm of religion to the realm of science and medicine... you guys have gone off on a beautiful tangent. Take the rest of the uncomfortable stuff in your PMs :D

Thread closed because posting any further would cause a lot of blushes and avoiding eyes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom