What's new

Why would Greek civilization be considered Western and Iranian civilization

Well the previous discussion was meant to understand the presence of the Y-chromosome haplogroup J in the Italian Peninsula. Apart from the Etruscan people, I am not aware of any other non-Indo-European people settling in Italia. With the arrival of the Latins & other Indo-European tribes, their position weakened. Besides, the Etruscans themselves had adopted elements from Greek culture, particularly architecture.

They did have some influence over the early Romans, but it suffices to say that the Romans, like the Greeks & Indo-Iranians were an Indo-European people. Even among the Indo-Iranians, the Indo-Aryans were influenced by the Harappan people, whereas the Iranic tribes came in to contact with the Elamites.

All I was meaning to say is the PIE people and the Etruscans have common ancestry, as close as the Neolithic migrations, certainly if not closer.

Well the previous discussion was meant to understand the presence of the Y-chromosome haplogroup J in the Italian Peninsula. Apart from the Etruscan people, I am not aware of any other non-Indo-European people settling in Italia. With the arrival of the Latins & other Indo-European tribes, their position weakened. Besides, the Etruscans themselves had adopted elements from Greek culture, particularly architecture.

They did have some influence over the early Romans, but it suffices to say that the Romans, like the Greeks & Indo-Iranians were an Indo-European people. Even among the Indo-Iranians, the Indo-Aryans were influenced by the Harappan people, whereas the Iranic tribes came in to contact with the Elamites.

Double post

All I was meaning to say is the PIE people and the Estruscans have common ancestry in the Neolithic migrations, if not even sooner.

Too long to read, I won't even bother, I'm just glad I ruined your day with a simple sentence or two you fugly, socially retarded terrorist.

Ruin my day? LOL! You just gave me another chance to show you your real worth. Its funny, when responded with 'facts', racist toilet skins (my toilet is "white", too LOL!) like you just get bamboozled and can't reply.
There is no such thing as Mediterranean civilization. They were Western Civilizations. That is the consensus of historians and the modern populations of these countries, and no amount of crying and screaming will change that.

:rofl:

Toilet-skinned inferior being, NO ONE calls Rome and Greek as "Western civilizations" in academics. Majority of 'west' was barbaric sh!thole until it got civilization from East.

here, your OWN textbooks, most widely used textbooks, regard Rome and Greece as "Classical Civilizations of Mediterranean"

Chapter 4: Classical Civilization in the Mediterranean: Greece and Rome

Forget others, your OWN children are being taught, what I am saying, by YOUR education system :omghaha: Why is this you hilly billy, fat, dumb American? Think, why is this? Yeah kid, cuz these are the "facts"...

And oh, here is what is being taught at universities of America

Mediterranean Civilizations to AD500

And again, both Greece and Rome are listed as "Mediterranean Civilizations" along with other civilizations of "near East"..

Again, goes 100% with what I am saying. You, toilet-skinned, are just sad because your bubble just got busted.

And lastly, here is another Ph.D professor teaching in one of the top ten universities of Western World...and his lecture is on...guess whatttt?

Greece and Rome: An Integrated History of the Ancient Mediterranean

See, it is the consensus of historians, publishers, teachers, professors etc...that Rome and Greece were Mediterranean civilizations...But then again, an uneducated white trash, whose mom is fcuking men other than her husband, can't be expected to know any better

The only thing you out compete us in would be the amount of feces you leave on the street, ugly physical appearance, and a lack of proper bathing.

:lol:

A 'white guy' talking about ugly-ness of others? A WHITE guy?! Its like Hitler calling Palestinians "Anti-Semite" ....Oh the irony!

Forget everything, your own..yes, your OWN women, white girls, find it a privilege to sleep with black guys...and they do if very, very often. White males have 'feminine' looks and they have genes that give them more 'famine' looks. If you want, I can post study that was done by Western universities themselves who say this...

Please, stop crying. Its not our fault if your moms, sisters etc are ****** and are seen as "p!ss holes" by world. I mean, its the fault of ****...Tell your women not to come on camera and drink p!ss..it might relieve your depression

That is correct. You summed it up perfectly.

Actually, even the Greeks are descendants of the PIE's, yet the raging moron above (AUC) believes them to be a Middle-Eastern people.

Hilarious. The Greeks of old probably looked quite a bit 'Baltic'.

Retarded, you even lack basic comprehension skills?

I said "Mediterranean" , not "Middle-Eastern" ....:omghaha:

Romans, Greeks etc were Mediterranean people, who derived their civilization from Near East etc...

Ruin my day? LOL! You just gave me another chance to show you your real worth. Its funny, when responded with 'facts', racist toilet skins (my toilet is "white", too LOL!) like you just get bamboozled and can't reply.

:rofl:

Toilet-skinned inferior being, NO ONE calls Rome and Greek as "Western civilizations" in academics. Majority of 'west' was barbaric sh!thole until it got civilization from East.

here, your OWN textbooks, most widely used textbooks, regard Rome and Greece as "Classical Civilizations of Mediterranean"

Chapter 4: Classical Civilization in the Mediterranean: Greece and Rome

Forget others, your OWN children are being taught, what I am saying, by YOUR education system :omghaha: Why is this you hilly billy, fat, dumb American? Think, why is this? Yeah kid, cuz these are the "facts"...

And oh, here is what is being taught at universities of America

Mediterranean Civilizations to AD500

And again, both Greece and Rome are listed as "Mediterranean Civilizations" along with other civilizations of "near East"..

Again, goes 100% with what I am saying. You, toilet-skinned, are just sad because your bubble just got busted.

And lastly, here is another Ph.D professor teaching in one of the top ten universities of Western World...and his lecture is on...guess whatttt?

Greece and Rome: An Integrated History of the Ancient Mediterranean

See, it is the consensus of historians, publishers, teachers, professors etc...that Rome and Greece were Mediterranean civilizations...But then again, an uneducated white trash, whose mom is fcuking men other than her husband, can't be expected to know any better

:lol:

A 'white guy' talking about ugly-ness of others? A WHITE guy?! Its like Hitler calling Palestinians "Anti-Semite" ....Oh the irony!

Forget everything, your own..yes, your OWN women, white girls, find it a privilege to sleep with black guys...and they do if very, very often. White males have 'feminine' looks and they have genes that give them more 'famine' looks. If you want, I can post study that was done by Western universities themselves who say this...

Please, stop crying. Its not our fault if your moms, sisters etc are ****** and are seen as "p!ss holes" by world. I mean, its the fault of ****...Tell your women not to come on camera and drink p!ss..it might relieve your depression

Again Mohamed, I'm not going to read it.

They were Western Civilizations. They are considered Western by practically everyone. You are fighting history. The whole world is against you.

And lol at you calling me a toilet-skinned being, seeing as how I'm not the one stained with you know what.

Again Mohamed, I'm not going to read it.

They were Western Civilizations. They are considered Western by practically everyone. You are fighting history. The whole world is against you.

And lol at you calling me a toilet-skinned being, seeing as how I'm not the one stained with you know what.

Again, billy...I mean hilly-billy, the concept of "west" arose somewhere in freaking 17th century. Greece and Rome had no idea..not even in their wildest imaginations..of something called "western civilization". And no, history doesn't regard them as 'Western civilizations', but Meditarranean one's...See, I gave you multiple links of historians, text books, professor's lecture etc. All calling Rome and Greece as "Mediterranean" civilizations.

But Again, its useless to talk with an ignorant, poor guy with user name like "American-Millennium" :omghaha:

And well, you are toilet-skinned...or bird sh!t..whatever. "Stained" with? Dude, toilet takes p!ss, vomit, diarrhea, and sh!t too..and that actually fits quite well on white people though. As whitteys are an inferior race, and whenever they mate with other races, it is always that the traits of THOSE races become superior/visible in the offspring..and not the other way around. Whitteys are so pathetic that they get 'sun-burned' while other races are evolved to be sun resistant genetically...

Poor toilet-skins :omghaha:

All I was meaning to say is the PIE people and the Etruscans have common ancestry, as close as the Neolithic migrations, certainly if not closer.

All I was meaning to say is the PIE people and the Estruscans ad ot

All I was meaning to say is the PIE people and the Estruscans have common ancestry in the Neolithic migrations, if not even sooner.

Defence.pk is malfunctioning again, I didn't even get a notification for these replies. :lol:

To be honest, I do not think that Etruscans & proto-Indo-European people were related because I never came across any evidence suggesting that. I won't mind checking out any sources you can provide me with. From what I know; Etruscan origins were even pondered by ancient Greeks. The reason for that was that they were simply too different from the neighboring Indo-European people, both culturally & linguistically at least. Apparently, the Romans had realized this as well, & I am sure, the Greco-Roman people were aware of linguistic similarities between Indo-European languages; including Celtic ones.

Herodotus claimed that the Etruscans came from Lydia or somewhere within the Western regions of Anatolia. Apparently, there is some genetic evidence to confirm their origins from Western Asia or the Near East. Their language could aid in their identification, but at this point it isn't considered to be related to any Indo-European language or even a Semitic language. Similar examples of isolated people are the Elamites, their language is an isolate as well, & their identity is still debated every once in a while. Ancient Israelites considered them (Elamites) to be Semites though.

By the way bro, just ignore the insults thrown at you on this thread.

Maybe they are considered Western because their descendants proudly consider themselves Westerners?

Because they are of European descent, and share the same genetic and ancestral lineages as other Europeans?

Because they share the same linguistic ancestry, and today cultural and traditional ancestry as well?

Rome and Greece are obviously the centers of Western Civilization, and Iranian Civilization was descended from where exactly? You tell me if you're smart enough to know, because I certainly do.

What was the eye color of Buddha again? I forgot... could you remind me again?

The Digha Nikaya, in the "Discourse of the Marks" (Pali: Lakkhaṇa Sutta) (DN 30) enumerates and explains the 32 characteristics:

29. Eyes deep blue

errr shouldn't you be on stormfront?

There was no india back then , there were indian city-states and villages and there was part of india that belonged to Persians.

It was the time of Indian Mahajanapadas. Magadha was most powerful conquered whole of North India under Nanda Dynasty. Some theories says Alexander troops returned back from the bank of Beas river after hearing about the huge army of Elephants of Nanda Empire.

Nanda_Empire.gif

maybe alexander's army comprised of western Europeans too ? historical revisionists believe that the crusades were a continuation of Persian-roman wars , with that sort of logic one can put alexander's wars in the same category

Alexander set out to conquer entire known world which means Greeks may not know about rest of the Europe as the known world.

History revisonist also stole the word Aryan and tried claiming original inheritors have no claim on it.

Depends on who you ask , many whites in north America accept Persians as white (westerner)

Along with N. Africans, Middle Easterners (GCC) & Afghans!

But do you really think you're 'culturally and/or Racially' White? As for this matter are the aforementioned above Culturally & Racially White?!

If you were, in the 'truest sense' what you claim to state above then as a Persian you would not be considered 'Part Of The Axis Of Evil'!

I would strongly suggest you do some research. There's lots of discussion on various 'Blogs' on the net!

Along with N. Africans, Middle Easterners (GCC) & Afghans!

But do you really think you're 'culturally and/or Racially' White? As for this matter are the aforementioned above Culturally & Racially White?!

If you were, in the 'truest sense' what you claim to state above then as a Persian you would not be considered 'Part Of The Axis Of Evil'!

I would strongly suggest you do some research. There's lots of discussion on various 'Blogs' on the net!

I was talking about a portion of American population not the neocons , and yes you are right , Persians are not culturally white , but again a portion of American population liked ahmedinajad's comments on holocaust and so they like to think of Persians as white.

Alexander set out to conquer entire known world which means Greeks may not know about rest of the Europe as the known world.

History revisonist also stole the word Aryan and tried claiming original inheritors have no claim on it.

The "known world" was the territory covered by Persian royal roads , all alexander did was to rally his hord of European barbarians down this road , and that's not my invention that's according to an American historian. That theory also explains why he failed where the road ended and jungle began.

So let me understand you correctly, you claim to say 'your are racially white'?! If you do, could your care to explain, how?!Also I don't know where you came up with that notion of yours when you say a 'portion of American population & not the Neocons'?!!

Back
Top Bottom