What's new

Why Whites, not Chinese, dominated the world despite inventions

because of tradition also because old China did not have the ability. China was a very large country even in today's standard. Thus very hard to govern, and always in civil war.

I do not have to go far back, throughout Qing Dynasty, each dalai lama has to be officially approved by the emperor before he can be called dalai lama.

If any dalai lama did not behave, he will be forced to give up his position and even be killed by the emperor. Actually, there were at least two dalai lamas that were removed due to various reasons.

If there was any conflict to decide who will be next dalai lama, Qing Emperor used the Golden Urn method to pick one as the next dalai lama.

Do you know when Qing dynasty started??? It was well before USA came into existence!!!

So this is what you called independent tibet???

Are you joking???

Genghis Khan is considered a Chinese emperor and his dynasty is called the Yuan Dynasty in Chinese history. His war making resources were ALL Chinese.

As to TIBET....the world knows and acknowledges that before 1950 Tibet was an INDEPENDENT Buddhist kingdom. Are you really going to sit here and refuse to admit facts ?

Actually you are wrong. The chinese considered themselves as the center of the world (middle kingdome) but were never inward looking. They had the pacific ocean to once side, gobi desert on the other side, Himalaya's below, so the only attack on them could have come from the north i.e Mongolia and that is what happened. This exposure forced them to be outward looking. The Mongols later took their vision outside the gobi and toward europe and asia minor.

India is and was always an fortress. It has the Mighty Himalayas on the top and both sides, and Ocean below and both sides. There were no reason for Indians to look outside as outsiders never came into India. Indians never left India as the land was plentyful, the trees were fruit bearing, meat was plenty, medicinal plants were plenty, water bodies were plenty. In short it was eden.

Its only in the last 1000 years that outsiders started coming into India forcing us to look outside. But Hinduism evolved in such a time and it devised a philosophy of purva paksa or looking at the other to understand their point of view. This made Indians far more tolerant and respectful to other cultures and religions. This philosophy was also protect by mighty kingdomes and armies who were well equipped with superior metal weapons and animals of war.

Indians were the greatest Mathematians at the time, it's an shame the Gupta (Around the time of the tang dynasty) empire collapsed just before they fully unified India (Bharat)

Chinese people made a lot of inventions like compass, gun powder, paper and printing press. But tea won't be one of them as its a plant.

To put that in proper prospective, it's "discovery". Chinese discovered tea.

The Turks and Arabs neglected the sea. Big mistake.
I'm especially proud of Spain. After all those centuries of Arab rule, Spain kept its culture and now Spanish is an international language, while Arabic is a geographic one.

Yep. The Arabs never really impressed me. The Byzantines alone were probably more innovative as a group. The Ottomans did get pretty damn inland though. They reached into the very heart of central Europe... *shudders*

Please enlighten me as to what they are?

I have no idea. Ask your fellow 'North Hindu'.

What is your view on Indians? - Stormfront

Apparently it's a term used by Indians to separate themselves from the darker-skinned Australoid southerners, as well as to claim some sort of descent from the Europoid Indo-Aryan invaders. We get these gooks about every 2-3 days. 'Please accept me as White' or 'We are your Aryan brothers' are common statements.

They just can't take no for an answer.

Actually you are wrong. The chinese considered themselves as the center of the world (middle kingdome) but were never inward looking. They had the pacific ocean to once side, gobi desert on the other side, Himalaya's below, so the only attack on them could have come from the north i.e Mongolia and that is what happened. This exposure forced them to be outward looking. The Mongols later took their vision outside the gobi and toward europe and asia minor.

India is and was always an fortress. It has the Mighty Himalayas on the top and both sides, and Ocean below and both sides. There were no reason for Indians to look outside as outsiders never came into India. Indians never left India as the land was plentyful, the trees were fruit bearing, meat was plenty, medicinal plants were plenty, water bodies were plenty. In short it was eden.

Its only in the last 1000 years that outsiders started coming into India forcing us to look outside. But Hinduism evolved in such a time and it devised a philosophy of purva paksa or looking at the other to understand their point of view. This made Indians far more tolerant and respectful to other cultures and religions. This philosophy was also protect by mighty kingdomes and armies who were well equipped with superior metal weapons and animals of war.

Yes, with one exception.

The entire northern half of South Asia was invaded by the Indo-Aryans, largely displacing, but eventually interbreeding, with the native peoples. They brought their religion with them.

Proto-Indo-Iranian religion means the religion of the Indo-Iranian peoples prior to the earliest Vedic (Indo-Aryan) and Zoroastrian (Iranian) scriptures. These share a common inheritance of concepts including the universal force *rta (Vedic rta, Avestan asha), the sacred plant and drink *sauma (Vedic Soma, Avestan Haoma) and gods of social order such as *mitra (Vedic Mitra, Avestan and Old Persian Mithra, Miϑra), *bhaga (Vedic Bhaga, Avestan and Old Persian Baga). Proto-Indo-Iranian religion is an archaic offshoot of Indo-European religion.

Indo-Iranian languages include three subgroups: first Indo-Aryan languages (including the Dardic languages); second Iranian languages (east and west) and third Nuristani languages. From these various and dispersed cultures a set of common ideas may be reconstructed from which a common, unattested proto-Indo-Iranian source may be deduced. The Proto-Indo-Iranian religions influenced Zoroastrianism and the Vedic Religions. The Vedic religions influenced, shaped and evolved more into Hinduism, eventually leading to Buddhism.

I thought Alexander has conquered india even before jesus was born???

As for india, I do not remember there have ever been any period of time in history that a king or emperor has ruled over current india except the british.

I have no idea. Ask your fellow 'North Hindu'.

What is your view on Indians? - Stormfront

Apparently it's a term used by Indians to separate themselves from the darker-skinned Australoid southerners, as well as to claim some sort of descent from the Europoid Indo-Aryan invaders. We get these gooks about every 2-3 days. 'Please accept me as White' or 'We are your Aryan brothers' are common statements.

They just can't take no for an answer.

Hey identity stealer, Aryan is a Sanskrit word for upper caste Indians. Has no genetic relation. whites are not aryan they've just stolen that word and one day you will call yourself Chinese all while denying them their identity.

its simple, because for China to copy something, some one has to take the pains to invent it. :D

Indians claim that India invented Chess? :omghaha:

This, alongside 0, is one of he biggest scams that Indians have pulled out in recent history!

This is a direct contempt and insult to the original Chinese inventors and Chinese culture.

A utter shame!

Let me quote the following post I made several years ago:

We Chinese invented decimal system, not Indians. The same with binary system which was well documented with hexagrams in the bamboo slips of “I-ching” (Book of Changes, the first book in the world history) at mid 400BC. German philosopher and mathematician Leibaniz credited by inventing the binay system in the West was widely know a Sinophile and he was aware of the I Ching (with evidence). Go learn it up!

An example of how the Chinese used the decimal system may be seen in an inscription from the 1300 BC (no Romans exsited at that time I can assure you), wrote with Chinese characters instead of an alphabet, which is widely credited to the Arabs.

The first credible evidence of decimal system in India dated at about 700AD - about 2000 years later! That was the time of Bhasakar when Buddhist pilgrims traveling from China to India peaked.

[BLUE] The same with Chinese Chess - the real orgin of the Western Chess. We Chinese Invented Chess at about 200 BC with concrete historic relics evidence, not India, who claims it invented Chess at about 600AD - again, about the time when Chinese Buddhist pilgrims travelled to India peaked!

The current world Chess Organization still recognizes that India invented the Chess unfotunately. It is fully based on a single yet influential British Raj scholar Murray's claim, which has been debunked widely (many independent serious research on that out there).

This should be corrected. Please don’t give me some wiki links, but some serious essays and research papers.

QUOTE=

" The Indians themselves are perplexed by the claim that chess was invented by them. Here is what was said in the Indian Historical Quarterly, a serious scholarly journal: Chakravarti, Chintaharan, "Sanskrit Works on the Game of Chess", Indian Historical Quarterly, Calcutta, June, 1938, Vol. 14, No. 2, Part I, p. 275 --

"Though the game of chess is generally supposed by scholars to be of Indian origin and reference to the game is said to be found in various Indian works from a very early period, Sanskrit works dealing with it and describing its complexity are comparatively rare. As a matter of fact, no early Indian work on the subject is known and until recently the work of scholarship had very few descriptions of the game." This journal also cites certain claims that chess was referred to in various writings by ancient Indian authors. However, it states that this was a common trick in those times. When one wanted to gain an audience for one's ideas, one claimed that such-and-such famous long deceased person said or wrote it. The journal then proceeds to list a number of famous authors who supposedly wrote about chess, and dismisses all of these claims. In conclusion, it is unable to find even one source in Indian literature regarding chess dated earlier than Sulipani in the fifteenth century, AD (more than 900 years after Murray says that chess was invented there)!! “ (Sam Sloan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Berkeley Computer Chess, Inc. Calif)

=END QUOTE

The question is, why Indians take credit on everything they didn’t invent?

Playing Chess is in the heart of every Chinese. Almost every Chinese male knows how to play Chess. Most of Chinese women know at least some moves of Chess. I came to Europe when I was less than 7 as a kid. My dad taught me how to play Chinese chess. My brother knows how to play it. My Mom knows. Both of my grandpas know. Most of my Chinese friends here know...

There are countless travel blogs on this phenominon: Go to any Chinese city, county, village, etc., if you put a Chess board anywhere on the sideroad of a street, within 5 minutes, there'll be a Chinese showing up challenging you; with another 5 minutes, you'll see a group of passerbys gathering there to watch your play and suggesting moves full of excitment... this can be in any train, ship, bus, park, office break, ... literally everywhere in China, because China did like this for the past 2000 years. Chess is in the soul of Chinese culture. You can not find this chess culture in India. India invented Chess? Pah! [/BLUE]

I did several similar posts here and there in the line of:

To invent a highly intellectual game such as Chess, and perhaps more importantly to maintain such a game at a mass level so that it didn't lost in some long forgotten historic dark bin till the time it's recognised by the world that X country/people are the inventor, this country/people must have the following 4 traits like minimum requirements:

1. HIGH AVERAGE IQ :

so that this highly intelletual game could be played thus maintained at masse level on daily basis in order NOT to be lost in the long river of history after its invention. The fact that we know the chess today is because the people, the masse, of those who invented them have kept playing it ALL THE TIME!

So one needs to have high avrage IQ masse at grass root level loving to play it and hence eventually maintain it throughout history.

India's average IQ is 81. Average Indians play Chess in history or today? :omghaha: Even as late as today, forget about knowing how the basic rule of chess let alone maintain the game, Indians have more intellectual challenge on how to build and maintain toilets for god's sake. Indians who can play chess are less than 1% or 0.1% of its population (vís a vís minimum 50% or even as high as 70 or 80% of the Chinese popilation), and even fewer of them play it on a daily or weekly basis.

2. A COLLECTIVE CULTURAL TRAIT OF STRATEGY, because Chess is an ultimate strategy game, a military strategy game to start with, but not limited to!

Curry can be popular with India. I've yet to hear that strteagy had played, is playing or will play any significant role in Indian culture throught history.

On the other hand, China is recognised in the world as one of the earliest and the most influential schools of strategy, throughout history, starting from The Act of War of 300 BCE...

3. OTHER SIDE-Inventions apart from Chess.

Chess is not a standalone invention just as a Jet engine is not a standalone invention. The origianl inventor of the Chess must have invented a series of similar games prior to and after the Chess. If no, the said country is not the inventor. It's just like the the people that invented jet engines must also invented sth similar to a jet engine before it and after it, such as car engines? ship engines? motocycles? autos? planes? etc. as naturally logical side inventions. Without checking each answers, everyone knows these inventors are the same or similar people of Northern European origin.

OK, assuming India invented Chess, what else it invented as natural side-inventions that must have come along with Chess?

NOTHING! ZILCH! NADA!

The Chinese however invented almost ALL pre-industrial board games of the world, starting with playing cards, all sorts of simple board games till the most sophiticated one that ever existed - "Go". It is possible that the Chinese just forgot only chess, a simpler borad game? Impossible!

4. COUNTLESS REMARKS & REFERENCES ON CHESS inbedded into the culture, popular arts, books, novels, poems, paintings, historical events, etc. throughout the history of the inventor country. - a live evidence!

CHINA INVENTED CHESS at around 200 BC! There are countless Chinese relics such as mention above in Chinese culture. Chess spirit is a core part of HAN Chinese histirc culture. DO NOT TRY TO INSULT MY CHINESE ANCESTORS by bulshitting me that India invented it almost 1,000 years later.

Furthermore, dunno-what Indians needed a British Raj Officer Murry, an amatuern nobody historian(but a decisive voice in Int'l chess organisation since the Brits found it), to tell them that they invented Chess at 700AD ( see above quote from Chakravarti, Chintaharan, "Sanskrit Works on the Game of Chess", Indian Historical Quarterly, Calcutta, June, 1938, Vol. 14, No. 2, Part I, p. 275)

Murry claimed Chess for British Raj (aka India), thus in oder to claim the invention for the Queen!

-----------
China invented Chess, soon it passed eastwards on to Korea and japan which then got their local versions. Westwards it went more slowly, but it finally reached Persia via the Silk Road centuies later. Much later the Russians got it from Persia before passed it on to the rest of Europeans. ( It passed on to India most likely via the Persians or less likely via SE countries such as Vietnam). During more than 1,500 years of expansion of the chess, many regions or countries developed their own versions. Some rules and forms have been slightly changed from its origial Chinese one. Yet the spirit and main guidlines remin untouched.

Indians invented Chess? yeah right, pigs can fly too.

Hey identity stealer, Aryan is a Sanskrit word for upper caste Indians. Has no genetic relation. whites are not aryan they've just stolen that word and one day you will call yourself Chinese all while denying them their identity.

Wow, it seems like you people don't even know your own history (probably because we created it for you).

Sanskrit itself is a..... you guessed it! An Indo-ARYAN language.

The Indo-Aryan people were a branching off of the Proto-Indo-European people (known as PIE) that arrived in modern-India at around 1500 BC. They were the creators of a huge majority of your culture, religion, traditions, and even your caste system.

These people were from the Pontic-Caspian Steppe in modern-day Ukraine/Southern Russia. Everything from the archaeology, to the linguistic evidence, to ancient DNA sequencing, to comparing of haplogroups, and the overall consensus of the field of archaeogenetics, prove this to be true.

You want to refute it? Go ahead... I've already had two Indians blow me off.... because of course it was.... "too easy to do". :yay:

We all know the history. There is no point in even attempting it.

one day you will call yourself Chinese all while denying them their identity.

Hey buddy, your people are not smart enough to play the divide and conquer routine, even on such a simple forum like this.

Everyone knows the Chinese built their culture without foreign intervention (unless you count the Mongols as foreign), while everyone from Central India to the Anatolian peninsula is largely the product of a foreign people (in some areas until 600 AD).

PS: Isn't it interesting that the Buddha had "deep blue eyes".... :nana:

Physical characteristics of the Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, it seems like you people don't even know your own history (probably because we created it for you).

Sanskrit itself is a..... you guessed it! An Indo-ARYAN language.

The Indo-Aryan people were a branching off of the Proto-Indo-European people (known as PIE) that arrived in modern-India at around 1500 BC. They were the creators of a huge majority of your culture, religion, traditions, and even your caste system.

These people were from the Pontic-Caspian Steppe in modern-day Ukraine/Southern Russia. Everything from the archaeology, to the linguistic evidence, to ancient DNA sequencing, to comparing of haplogroups, and the overall consensus of the field of archaeogenetics, prove this to be true.

You want to refute it? Go ahead... I've already had two Indians blow me off.... because of course it was.... "too easy to do". :yay:

We all know the history. There is no point in even attempting it.

Hey buddy, your people are not smart enough to play the divide and conquer routine, even on such a simple forum like this.

Everyone knows the Chinese built their culture without foreign intervention (unless you count the Mongols as foreign), while everyone from Central India to the Anatolian peninsula is largely the product of a foreign people (in some areas until 600 AD).

PS: Isn't it interesting that the Buddha had "deep blue eyes".... :nana:

Physical characteristics of the Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet some Chinese members on PDF have consistently claimed buddha as Nepali. Buddha was Nepali of Aryan origin as his Aryan ancestors had occupied and ruled Nepal before his birth.

Also no other race unlike Cro Magnons have eye lashes which buddha had.

Back
Top Bottom