What's new

Why Türkiye should rethink its relations with India

Phutti was nothing but a power hungry opportunist. He was the one who declared Ahmedis non Muslims.
do you consider Qadiani Muslims? he was supposedly a leftist in the 70's.

See this is why I like pdf... Indians making a case of bonhomie with Turks on a Pakistani forum!!! This is profound.
Did anyone say, your reputation(notoriety) precedes you? Or,
What side of the bed you woke up this morning? Or,
Did India just woke up from 70~ years of comatose existence? Or,
Anyways, I don't want to stop the party... go right ahead and make a good case and buy Turkish weapons to use against, Pakistan!
excellent post.

I had some great Iranian friends in late 70s-80s. The mullah regime ruined Iran and the Pak-Iran relationship which was as close as can be in 1970s. Find out what did us for us in wars with India. Sent nurses, fighter aircraft, parts, fuel etc.

No problem. To me they [the gulfy types] are all brown negros.

FACT: In wars we fought -

• Turkey
  • Iran
  • China

stood tall by us. What is it that they say? Friend in need ..................... ???

Pakistan's foreign policy has been utter shit. They like being the glorified slaves of the Arabs. That has been cemented even more after Zia.

I had some great Iranian friends in late 70s-80s. The mullah regime ruined Iran and the Pak-Iran relationship which was as close as can be in 1970s. Find out what did us for us in wars with India. Sent nurses, fighter aircraft, parts, fuel etc.

No problem. To me they [the gulfy types] are all brown negros.

FACT: In wars we fought -

• Turkey
  • Iran
  • China

stood tall by us. What is it that they say? Friend in need ..................... ???

Prince Bandar of Saudia Arabia ...

Bandar_bin_Sultan_al-Saud_1088x725.jpg

Surprisingly the Levantine Arabs (Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Iraq) are even more racist than the Gulf Arabs. They are through and through Arab supremacists. You should hear the stuff they say about Pakistanis (us alHindoos). Pakistan should stop sucking up to the Arabs and get some self respect.

Gandhi did not see people as Hindus and Muslims. He saw them as equal citizens of India.

Minto-Morley Reforms was as British ploy to divide Muslims and Hindus of India to weaken our unity and unfortunately they succeeded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Councils_Act_1909

Gandhi was a liar. He used the same "the British want to create divisions between us" sob story when Ambedkar asked for separate electorates for Dalits. He fooled him into the Poona Pact and screwed the Dalits over.

:rofl: you see as chinese and turks as enemies while we see them as close partners and allies of pakistan. xinjiang is a chinese land all turks and outsiders can do is ensure muslims are treated well and given proper rights.

indians should worry about india as you are opressing muslims in india and turks or pakistaniz or arabs don't like this attitude atleast in china they are not being killed or raped everyday while in india its a very very bad situtaion. Worry about your india first.

Why would any Indian see Türkiye as an enemy? For most part Türkiye does even make into any news in India. The only time Türkiye makes it into news is when Türkiye issues a statement on Kashmir. And This is not limited to Türkiye alone but for many countries in the world. India does not have any conflict with Türkiye at all.

With regards to China, we have a open border dispute. India is the only country with which China has not settled its border. The entire Sino-India border is disputed and up for negotiation. The conflict with China will continue until this border is settled.

To summarize, I do not see neither India nor Türkiye as enemies of China. Türkiye wants to be part of SCO & is part of Chinese BRI while India is art of SCO, BRICS, AIIB and has China as its biggest trading partner.

Gandhi was a liar. He used the same "the British want to create divisions between us" sob story when Ambedkar asked for separate electorates for Dalits. He fooled him into the Poona Pact and screwed the Dalits over.

Pakistan's parliament has 272 seats. Only 60 of these are reserved for Women? Don't you see them as equal citizens? Why didn't you reserve 236 seats for women?

And why do you have only 10 seats for non-muslims?

Pakistan's parliament has 272 seats. Only 60 of these are reserved for Women? Don't you see them as equal citizens? Why didn't you reserve 236 seats for women?

Pazheet please keep your suggestions to yourself. Focus on the poor migrants walking 100s of kms back home dying from starvation and exhaustion in your own country.

The affection shown for the Marathas in your 3 posts in this thread while simultaneously ignoring the Nizam is clearly an indication of that. All you stated afterwards is just a cover up
At no point did I exclude the nizam from any definitions of treachery. They weren't mentioned because the poster I was replying to made an inference over Hindu-Muslim unity being the magically exclusive abode of Gandhi, apparently sabotaged by a Muslim (jinnah). My rebuttal exemplified a Muslim heavily engaged in Hindu-Muslim unity to resist the British, thwarted (partly) by a Hindu kingdom. If you fail to see the point I was making, it is your own bias that is showing, nothing else. It is in fact well known that the nizam allied against Tipu. That does not mitigate or excuse the impact of the marathas against Tipu. You yourself are aware that the marathas beat Tipu and his father on more than one occasion, hence it is you now downplaying their importance and upgrading that of the nizam to suit your narrative.

That does not mitigate or excuse the impact of the marathas against Tipu. You yourself are aware that the marathas beat Tipu and his father on more than one occasion, hence it is you now downplaying their importance and upgrading that of the nizam to suit your narrative.
How can you call them backstabbers anyway. A backstabber is one who is a friend and betrays you. Maratha state and Mysore under Haider Ali and Tipu Sultan were always at odds. The same with Nizam. The Marathas and Nizam just used this opportunity.

How can you call them backstabbers anyway. A backstabber is one who is a friend and betrays you. Maratha state and Mysore under Haider Ali and Tipu Sultan were always at odds. The same with Nizam. The Marathas and Nizam just used this opportunity.
This I have to agree with. Backstabber is an unfair description in this context of ongoing rivalry between clans.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom