What's new

Why the Russian-Iranian front is winning and everyone else is losing

Not sure if one should laugh or cry about this article.

If Russia and Iran (LOL) are winning then I prefer to lose for once.

@Aslan why waste time with retards? Better safe your time.​
Habibi remember when the people of Taif did what they did to the Prophet PBUH, what was his reply in return. Lets be nice to the ones who want to harm us with their words. May Allah bless u and them and change their hearts.

Habibi remember when the people of Taif did what they did to the Prophet PBUH, what was his reply in return. Lets be nice to the ones who want to harm us with their words. May Allah bless u and them and change their hearts.

I am just having some fun. I don't regard @doritos as a retard just the post of his post in this thread that I quoted. Clearly he was trying to troll and doing what the Farsis do best. To troll and spread toxic manure on this forum and especially this section. Thankfully we don't have to bother with them on the Arab Section.

I am just having some fun. I don't regard @doritos as a retard just the post of his post in this thread that I quoted. Clearly he was trying to troll and doing what the Farsis do best. To troll and spread toxic manure on this forum and especially this section. Thankfully we don't have to bother with them on the Arab Section.
So when are u coming to kuwait, bring the Iraqi with u. lol it will be fun. :P @doritos
And where is our in house Jordanian @BLACK EAGLE .

"On the other side of things, Russia and Iran are not only promoting ideologies that clash with Western interests, but they are also blatantly offering support for dictatorial regimes and promoting national chauvinism and sectarian strife. This is the same type of atmosphere that prevailed prior to both world wars."

Stopped reading there.

Back
Top Bottom