Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please take notice

Facebook is doing publicity of Islamic state organization Hizbut Tahrir

QMemo%2B_2017-02-14-19-31-29.png

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=758163891005033&id=728988530589236

Please report the page

Is there anyway to report this to an agency?

Those idiots commenting and liking should be investigated or put under surveillance.
I personally forwarded this message to several people , dont know what to do.
I think they are intentionally doing this[emoji35]

i reported several pages of TTP and bhensa and other pages. and Zingerburger's team says that they are in line with community rules and does not harm or violet community rules..
Same reply received now for this known terrorist organization page.

Facebook cannot control its content
These jihadi websites amd their followers need to be reported to the agencies

A section of members on pdf is dedicated to monitoring traffic both here and on the Facebook page for potential nutjobs
Anonymous profiles go through an ip check and are traced in cooperation with LE agencies

More direct Facebook posts are investigated and entire networks identified for prioritized takedowns

We just have too many genocidal brainwashed maniacs in Pakistan which means imminent or important threats are tackled first

Facebook cannot control its content
These jihadi websites amd their followers need to be reported to the agencies

A section of members on pdf is dedicated to monitoring traffic both here and on the Facebook page for potential nutjobs
Anonymous profiles go through an ip check and are traced in cooperation with LE agencies

More direct Facebook posts are investigated and entire networks identified for prioritized takedowns

We just have too many genocidal brainwashed maniacs in Pakistan which means imminent or important threats are tackled first
Dear this is not normal facebook content, they are facilitating the Islamic states and you can see in the picture which i shared that facebook is suggesting me to see their content which is paid.
I am really disturbed that terrorist organization which is taking responsibility for killing of our innocent people being marketed by Faceebook.

Mark Zuckerberg is putting his share in Greater Israel and Greater India project.

Back
Top Bottom