What's new

Why the army can fight in J&K but not Chhattisgarh

In Maoist hit areas, we should try to bring development. These are mostly poor people fighting, and Maoism will go away if we get rid of its poverty roots.

The problem is even if the Govt tries to bring in progress, there are vested interests who will cry hoarse that the Govt is trying to change the life style of the tribals and they should be left alone.

:agree: Occupied Kashmir is another country that is invaded by Indian army. And BTW Indian army is not fighting in Occupied J&K , it is terrorizing unarmed Kashmiris whereas pissed in NE against Indian rebels

Disagree .... J&K is not another country it is part of India.. there are lot of Kashmirs who hold Indian Passport and work every where ... it is *** which has to be returned back to India.. However Pakistan try it is nearly impossible to get what India holds.. even if it takes another million soldiers blood.. if million soldiers die .. another billion soldiers will come like what is happening in ******* border.. Pakistan establishment has to realize this and move on what they have..

0421_p146-india-map_398x505.jpg

I see Kerala also infected by Maoists..but it seems I am blissfully unaware. ajtr can you pls enlighten me on this.

I slightly disagree with you.
Military rule: Name me one country which is happy under Military Junta? I will give you 10 countries name which is prosperous coz of Democratic nature.

Democracy and secularism: Its not quick fix, It is self healing mechanism. Democracy/Secularism need some time to get matured.

Maoism: Mao himself killed million chinis ppl coz of his flawed Maoism. Stalin starved million ppl aftr second world war. Keep second world war as reference and see post war how many human suffer due to Communism, totalitarian govt and Military rule...

Maoism, Military rule and totalitarian govt has no place in modern educated society.

What happen if Mao control India.
a) Press will loose its freedom, so any atrocities done by communists will not reach ppl.
b) Freedom of ppl will ceased.
c) we can not own car, home, land, farm
d) Freedom of speech will be revoked.
etc

Is Indian ready for it??????

o

I repeate Army is good in barack and enemy land, not in home land..

Our system totally corrupted ,our judicial system failed/failing terribly , illegal migrants threatening natives , foreign navies killing Indian citizen I think those things are enough to adopt military rule in India.

Congress , BJP are equally corrupted then hw come you expecting dramatic change in our system? IMO dramatic change possible only through Iron hand so I am opting for military rule. If same system persisting for another 2 decades means Indian union segregate into many parts.

In addition I don't want tremendous growth under corrupted system we can't allow everything for a sake of money.

Many commanders were best rulers in the past.

Our system totally corrupted ,our judicial system failed/failing terribly , illegal migrants threatening natives , foreign navies killing Indian citizen I think those things are enough to adopt military rule in India.

Congress , BJP are equally corrupted then hw come you expecting dramatic change in our system? IMO dramatic change possible only through Iron hand so I am opting for military rule. If same system persisting for another 2 decades means Indian union segregate into many parts.

In addition I don't want tremendous growth under corrupted system we can't allow everything for a sake of money.

Many commanders were best rulers in the past.

name one..

Name one military ruled country which is better than India... I agree we are not like USA, But USA was not build in a day. 60 years is nothing in the time line of civilization..

On positive note I will suggest you to sit with your father and grand father and discussed various issue they faced at there young age, and see how it is different now.

India is not as gloomy as you presented here.

IA clearly has surrendered without even fighting...............Maoist have won a moral booster victory over IA without even firing a single bullet....hail mao..........................................:china:.........................:D
its like IA is pro Hindus but Kashmir has majority muslims so IA is fighting :devil:

name one..

Name one military ruled country which is better than India... I agree we are not like USA, But USA was not build in a day. 60 years is nothing in the time line of civilization..

On positive note I will suggest you to sit with your father and grand father and discussed various issue they faced at there young age, and see how it is different now.

India is not as gloomy as you presented here.

Raja raja , Rajendra ,Imayavaramban , Samuthara gupta , Krishna devaraya , Asoka , Akbar , Shivaji etc

Libya is far better than India during Gadaffi regime. You talk 2 your elders first simple eg: Godse executed within 10 months after Gandhi assassination honorable Kasab killed more than 100 still he is guest even after 4 years. We don't know who raped and killed Ruchika Girhotra? and v know that culprit well that incident happened 1990 now 2012 , I think you know well about fate of various commission(regarding scams) and its damn reports . Smell the coffee mate.

If you earn money its doesn't mean that every is gng fine.

Indian Government ll not allow to use IA against maoist. Even CRPF is not allow to take strict actions against these maoist..
Some political elements supports these maoist and reason is flow of money that center govnmt use against maoist.

Indian Government ll not allow to use IA against maoist. Even CRPF is not allow to take strict actions against these maoist..
Some political elements supports these maoist and reason is flow of money that center govnmt use against maoist.
If Government is serious then they can solve is problem easily.
but kashmir problem is different.

This is indication that Kashmir is not India and hence Indian Army can be deployed while NE is India hence police needs to do the task.

Indian Army is not US Army which is always deployed in foreign countries. Amy is always deployed inside INDIAN BORDER. Going by that logic all provinces of pakistan are not pakistan because Pak army is deployed there.......Any sense??

This is indication that Kashmir is not India and hence Indian Army can be deployed while NE is India hence police needs to do the task.

That logic would make more than half of Pakistan as not Pakistan.. :)

Army should join maoist to throw corrupt politicians/elites out of delhi.And if army remain slaves of politicians then it will be counted as enemy of 1.2 billion indians.

Man you need to change that Indian flag of yours, it's fooling no one- I've read plenty of your posts to know what you're really about.

+ JK and Chatattisgarh are two VERY different conflicts. The IA's primary job is to protect India from EXTERNAL threats as such it makes sense for them to be involved in the CI ops in JK where it has been categorically proven there is outside help (from Pakistan) and outside fighters flowing (or trying to) into the valley. As such, just like they would if the PA came steaming across the border in a conventional attack, the IA stepped up to defend the nation from outside,state-sponsored, threats. So fighting Pakistan's proxy war is very much justifiable. However the Maoist case is different, this is an internal conflict involving Indian citizens as such is falls to the law enforcement agencies such as local and federal police.

Just let the CRPF COBRAs deal with the Maoists:

Last edited by a moderator:
The same reason Pakistani soldiers do better in defending the border than they do fighting thier own insurgents. It's easier to fire up a soldier to fight foriegners than your own people (depending on local interpretations as to what constitutes your "people"). What you have to worry about is when an army has no issue about firing on their own folks. (certain armies come to mind...but this is becoming less common all the time)

Ps...is that Indian General in the middle video above Cavalry, or do the crossed swords mean something else in your military?)

Ps...is that Indian General in the middle video above Cavalry, or do the crossed swords mean something else in your military?)

He's not in the IA, he is in the federal police force-CRPF, and is a senior officer in its elite counter-Maoist unit the COBRAs. He is a police man not a general and I think is rank is inspector.

Back
Top Bottom