What's new

Why So Few Nobel Prizes For Muslims? Why Are Muslims Killing Each Other?

nobel prize is hardly an objective measure of not achievement imo, remember it is decided by some random committee in some unknown process - thats not to say there isnt a wider point about lack of "achievement".

Indic, not Indian, my dear.
You are getting confused.

Indus Civilization did it, my ancestors. Not yours.

Number system originated in the Indus Valley.
Not some jungle in Kerala.

Indic. Not Indian.

You said your ancestors are Gujarati mate!

whether you admit it or not,

Gujarati = Indian
Punjabi = Indian
Sindhi = Indian
Mohajirs = Indian
Kashmiri = Indian

Which is about 80-90% of Pakistan. You guys make us laugh and cringe.

Pakistani people are driven by sentiment not facts. Sad but true.

and these sentiment is rooted in 3 interwoven attitudes:

1) Muslim patriotism
2) Denial of their Indian ancestry
3) Hindu hatred

nobel prize is hardly an objective measure of not achievement imo, remember it is decided by some random committee in some unknown process - thats not to say there isnt a wider point about lack of "achievement".

I agree . The weirdest thing is that it doesn't award Arts. If it can award subjective things like Literature and Peace then why not Art ?

Yes the famous PISA ranking where Shanghai & Beijing Kids are tested against rural kids in India.

From what I know they were ranked middle upper. But never mind that, question is why didnt your country send your best? Ok, maybe next year you will. Best chance to prove to the world. But guess what India pull out of the PISA test the following year. LOL.

All can see here on this forum abt the quality of education you receive. Your MBBS prog - actually cheaper than India's - is not recognized by world , failed Indian students not admitted even in the Ayurvedic Program through NEET pursue their MBBS from China.while Indian educated doctors are a gold standard.

Doubts raised over quality of MBBS training in China

LOL, they are 4 or 5 tier schools. They are not even in the top half our system. But they are still better than your 3/4 of your schools, you can literally buy your degree without attending, LOL>

Go Compare Pisa testing--indian came in 2nd last in the world. And the next year, you pulled out of the test, LOL>

GO Compare university ranking:
Times Higher Education World University Rankings
Academic Ranking of World Universities
QS World University Rankings

I told you about Lichchhavis. Its your wish to use your IQ to understand it.

In Chinese decimal system there is no use of zero for place values unlike the one discovered by Indians and got popular throughout the world. There are separate symbols for 10, 20,30, 40 etc. in Chinese numerals.

So when you lost a tennis game, you dumped the game halfway, and you go play table-tennis? is that how you debate? Why aren't you still stick to the original post??

Wikipedia again? LOL. another proof of your low education.
I'm talking abt Chinese decimal fraction. Read the book that I posted. Too difficult for you?

Ostrich head in the sand mentality, Muslims are dying left, right and center because of WOT, sectarian violence, extremism, enmity, interreligious warfare and trying to equate that with accidents, and crime or social, economical reasons is dumb because Muslims are dying for those reasons as well.
A small example, Boko Haram has killed more than 10,000 people over the last few months - mostly non sect, non muslims though but the religious violence is increasing not decreasing and has now has spread to almost all corners barring some regions namely - South America, certain countries of Europe and Australia. Asia and Africa are the worst affected because of the larger presence of Muslims.
As for Nobel lauretes and education, Most Muslim women hardly get education, or go to school and are most married off at a very young age nor join the work force effectively making 50% of Muslim population low on education and productivity except in a couple of countries. Probably 50% of Muslim men are madrassa educated as basic education, that leaves out around 20-25% of Muslims who probably get a decent education.

Is that what they teach you in CBSE? No wonder most go abroad.

The Muslims should create their own version of the Nobel, especially when Obama received it. :lol:

Anyway...The annual prize, whatever its name, will be for the Muslim judged by a panel of mullahs to be the most creative in interpreting scientific discoveries and inventions according to the Quran, thereby diluting the prestige of the Nobel.

What do you have so far up your *** that makes you that way?
Intolerance breeds intolerance, live and let live. (ie get out)

LOL, they are 4 or 5 tier schools. They are not even in the top half our system. But they are still better than your 3/4 of your schools, you can literally buy your degree without attending, LOL>

Go Compare Pisa testing--indian came in 2nd last in the world. And the next year, you pulled out of the test, LOL>

GO Compare university ranking:
Times Higher Education World University Rankings
Academic Ranking of World Universities
QS World University Rankings

University rankings are bullcake ....they are Eurocentric and Americancentric. DOnotfool urself with these bs rankings. The fact is that good Indian and Chinese students pursue a degree from American and European univs to become eligible to get job in US and EU. And they believe that they only produce world class scientists , doctors and engineers . It is a common trend in Indian graduates to pursue another eng degree or doctoral program from MIT or Princeton just to make an INTERNATIONAL CV . I myself am planning to do my PGDM from an Indian Institute of Management( which has a seat to applicants ratio of 1/1000) and then continue a doctoral prog from Yales ( a cakewalk). The number of HIGH IQ applicants is so high that Delhi University's cut-off goes to 100% very often. The cut-off of GMAT score at IIM-Ahmedabad is 722 compared to harvard Business School - 710.

Last edited by a moderator:
So when you lost a tennis game, you dumped the game halfway, and you go play table-tennis? is that how you debate? Why aren't you still stick to the original post??

Wikipedia again? LOL. another proof of your low education.
I'm talking abt Chinese decimal fraction. Read the book that I posted. Too difficult for you?

That is a Chinese website, not wikipedia. :omghaha::omghaha:

Please provide some sources to tell us the extent of the influence of Chinese mathematics to the world via middle East. Indian mathematicians were also aware of fractions.

I myself am planning to do my PGDM from an Indian Institute of Management( which has a seat to applicants ratio of 1/1000) and then continue a doctoral prog from Yales ( a cakewalk). The number of HIGH IQ applicants is so high that Delhi University's cut-off goes to 100% very often. The cut-off of GMAT score at IIM-Ahmedabad is 722 compared to harvard Business School - 710.

There goes the credibility of your intellect. Every indian shouts about this, but it is the dumbest ever comparison. So what if IIT or IIM has an applicant ratio 1/1000 when yr literacy rate is India is so low and your PISA testing rank at the bottom (low quality) Now add the fact that India population is 1.3 billion. Of course, you will have a high ratio, but quantity is not quality.

Now GMAT, you can take it 100 times and submit your highest score. After 100 times, surely your score improve. Does it says anything? Your Indian school take it as the admission score, but the US program adopted a hoslitic approach, GMAT is just but one indicator they look. They want high GPA, good work experience, non-academic personal achievement,.......
I graduated from a top university in California. I know how the US schools works.

That is a Chinese website, not wikipedia. :omghaha::omghaha:

Then obviously you are dumber than I thought. Why quote from a chinese site when u can't read chinese? :omghaha:

Please provide some sources to tell us the extent of the influence of Chinese mathematics to the world via middle East. Indian mathematicians were also aware of fractions.

Chinese was the first to come up with Decimal fraction with power of 10. It's mentioned in most history of mathematics books.

Joseph Needham "Decimal System". Science and Civilisation in China, Volume III, Mathematics and the Sciences of the Heavens and the Earth.
Cambridge University Press

Hindus have won 7 Nobel Prizes . also 1 deserving recipient recognized by The Nobel Committee - MK Gandhi.

RN Tagore
CV Raman
VS Naipaul
Amratya Sen
V Ramakrishnan
Subramaniyam Chandrashekhar
Hargobind Khorana

btw Nobel are a WESTERN AWARDS seldom recognizing the intelligence of East. They gave Nobel to Obama and Winston Churchill. Most of the Nobel Laureates in lit are European writers. Our Urdu and Hindi writers and poets are not recognized despite their genuinely inspiring works. If Nobel were genuine people like Munshi Premchand , SN Bose , Baba Amte really deserve it.

Gandhi should and probably will be awarded posthumously. That should be Hindus 8th.

Then obviously you are dumber than I thought. Why quote from a chinese site when u can't read chinese? :omghaha:

Chinese was the first to come up with Decimal fraction with power of 10. It's mentioned in most history of mathematics books.

Joseph Needham "Decimal System". Science and Civilisation in China, Volume III, Mathematics and the Sciences of the Heavens and the Earth.
Cambridge University Press

Chinese number system has separate symbols for 10, 100, 1000 each having separate symbols. Chinese numerals are extremely complex compared to Indian numerals.

458-chinese2.jpg

For writing three digit number, you have to use five Chinese symbols.

There goes the credibility of your intellect. Every indian shouts about this, but it is the dumbest ever comparison. So what if IIT or IIM has an applicant ratio 1/1000 when yr literacy rate is India is so low and your PISA testing rank at the bottom (low quality) Now add the fact that India population is 1.3 billion. Of course, you will have a high ratio, but quantity is not quality.

Now GMAT, you can take it 100 times and submit your highest score. After 100 times, surely your score improve. Does it says anything? Your Indian school take it as the admission score, but the US program adopted a hoslitic approach, GMAT is just but one indicator they look. They want high GPA, good work experience, non-academic personal achievement,.......
I graduated from a top university in California. I know how the US schools works.

there goes your intellect. It is just the first step You have to have a good profile , perform good in Written Ability Test , Group discussion and personal interview. You fooooool!!! :nana: If you say that all those applicants are low quality then buddy these low quality applicants after failing to clear Indians entrance tests throng the universities of Europe and Americas and get admitted to their univs.

Back
Top Bottom