What's new

Why Putin is winning the new cold war

I wouldn't normally care these retarded propaganda pieces but his political and economical failures started to effect Turkey as well. Some of you guys need to wake up from these dreams.

24do2zn.jpg

I wouldn't normally care these retarded propaganda pieces but his political and economical failures started to effect Turkey as well. Some of you guys need to wake up from these dreams.
it started to effect turkey because youre self responsible. Erdogan made zero interests rates for quite a while to blow up a property bubble. and he made turkish economy too much dependent on western capital especially on the dollar.

All ideas of fantastists, you think the average person cares/wants alliances with other countries based on childish school type of stuff, Russia and Iran, best friends forever.

Russia is as fearsome as an old bear, one with a few claws left but no meat.

lol
russia is bancrupt and has become the bitch of china.

Bankrupt !! Not yet... They still holds the largest natural resources in the world. Russia still has a lot of potential to become at least a $4 trillion economy.
It's just that over last few years Putin messed it up -- both economy & foreign policy by trying to take on the West.

Bankrupt !! Not yet... They still holds the largest natural resources in the world. Russia still has a lot of potential to become at least a $4 trillion economy.
It's just that over last few years Putin messed it up -- both economy & foreign policy by trying to take on the West.

They hold nothing, because they lack the most important thing: order and civilisation.

The Americans have gained from every war in Europe — World War I, World War II, the Cold War. The wars in Europe are the means of their economic miracle, their own prosperity.”

The Americans have gained from every war in Europe — World War I, World War II, the Cold War. The wars in Europe are the means of their economic miracle, their own prosperity.”
It's true. While brave and strong were killing each other, greedy and despicable grew rich.

Back
Top Bottom