What's new

Why PM not Visiting Turkey?

Let me summarize the perception in Turkey: Imran Khan's vision and rhetorics were appreciated by the Turkish public. He is also perceived as the modern face of Pakistan. If he visit Turkey one day, certainly will faced with very great love. However, we know and understand the challenges of the Pakistani state.

And... Let me explain one more thing: Turkey sees Pakistan as the eternal brother. Turkey never interfere in the internal affairs of Pakistan and does not take positions according to their political dynamics. I'm sure you have different ideas about each past Pakistan prime ministers. But for us, all they were loved by a common understanding.

Last edited:
yaar sadda admi ha chai pee ka agaya .... chaloo its good will gesture .

Bhai lol yar president hai and he is the second most important person in PTI after Imran Khan. Chai nahi pee sirf Bahut meetings kee hain aur speeches bhi ki hain aur deals bhi.

Well for friendly visit.
Days of friendly visits are gone.These friendly visits cost millions of rupees from public exchequer.Not gonna happen any more.

Turkey is our Closest friend. and only one which always raises voice against Indian occupation in Kashmir.
Turkey and its people are friends of Pakistan. No doubt about that.But Nawaz has developed family relations with Erdogan family.They are doing businesses in partnership with son in law of Erdogan.IK govt knows this.They never talked about this. They are very careful about this matter.

Friends,

Our PM visited all the Friendly countries for getting Financial assistance, but why he not Visiting Turkey, is that because of US pressure, or its our own Decision.

If it is Intentional(USA) Pressure, then why he visited Saudi Arabia Twice.

Need Factual Comments, not based on likes or dislikes.
Next possible visits wiuld be of Iran and Afghanistan.Turkey and Russia may be later on.But he will never visit USA during his tenure.Reason !!!

Let me summarize the perception in Turkey: Imran Khan's vision and rhetorics were appreciated by the Turkish public. He is also perceived as the modern face of Pakistan. If he visit Turkey one day, certainly will faced with very great love. However, we know and understand the challenges of the Pakistani state.

And... Let me explain one more thing: Turkey sees Pakistan as the eternal brother. Turkey never interfere in the internal affairs of Pakistan and does not take positions according to their political dynamics. I'm sure you have different ideas about each past Pakistan prime ministers. But for us, all they were loved by a common understanding.

You are quite right about the nature of our brotherly relations at state level and the policy of non interference or liking, disliking politically is very much true as well. Whenever Imran visits Turkey, I'm sure he will definitely meet Turkish hospitality as you described, no doubt about it.

But the essence in which the OP place this question to Bani-Imran is very much true as well and the cult haven't yet comes up any concrete reasons except usual Ayen...byen...shyen.

For me, the reason is very simple. IK is a jalousble man....All his life. The Big Sharif has a friendship with your president at Personal level above then the state and our PM who is a habitual of hating his adversaries known or unknown consider personal friendship in the same category of hate here. It is very difficult for his EGO to surrender himself just only for a state reception from your president and a usual warmth contrary to what our former PM and IK's enemy used to. Therefore, Unless your President, Foreign Minister or at least the Ambassador utter some obnoxious words against the former PM of Pakistan in an earnest, his EGO will not satisfied and he will not visits Turkey soon enough....happily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom