What's new

Why Pakistani Northerners Aren't Happy To See Pakistani Tourists

The police can do it. Nobody needs a tribal police on top of an already existing police which is more than efficient.

Why don't you get arrested by DHA police for an experience?

What next? IMF police to guard politicians and FATF police to secure nuclear assets.
I might be wrong in the context of the local police of the specific tourist area but since you are talking about DHA police, tell me why is there a need to have a dedicated area police ? Incompetency of General Police...

I might be wrong in the context of the local police of the specific tourist area but since you are talking about DHA police, tell me why is there a need to have a dedicated area police ? Incompetency of General Police...

Incompetency of the general police does not give the right to own a private police to any community

Everytime this has been said in this river bed.

Qasim, Ghauri, Ghaznavi and Babur come play with their marzi at will.
Apna law itna mazboot karo ke log police ko door se dekh kar daren...
Civil forces are actually very respected institutions in the world generally. In many countries, you actually would never see an army officer.

Apna law itna mazboot karo ke log police ko door se dekh kar daren...
Civil forces are actually very respected institutions in the world generally. In many countries, you actually would never see an army officer.

You are talking from a country whose Prime Minister's only 2 accomplishments are

1) Offering amnesty scheme for the sake of his sister.
2) Offering a toothless Accountability Institute for sake of his friends in the government.

When you evolve beyond demagogue sent by the deceiver, Allah may reward you for He is Merciful.

You are talking from a country whose Prime Minister's only 2 accomplishments are

1) Offering amnesty scheme for the sake of his sister.
2) Offering a toothless Accountability Institute for sake of his friends in the government.

When you evolve beyond demagogue sent by the deceiver, Allah may reward you for He is Merciful.
Agle election mein khara hoja bhai, vote donga

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom