What's new

Why Pakistan is not doing enough

Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
This is an excellent post by MasterKhan for all Americans who think and ask why Pakistan is not doing enough in WAR on Terror.
Imagine texas is in a revolt---Why don't you take your millitary through the plains of texas and let me see how many of your white brethren and little white boys and little white girls and white women can your soldiers in uniform slaughter put a bullet through---would you put a bullet through their heads, or through their chests---would your troops put a bullet through their little faces---right between their chubby little noses---I don't think most of the white troops would be able to shoot their own.

Now imagine if it was next door mexico---I am pretty sure your boys would love to have a go at those blo-dy mexi cans---would you slaughter them to bits---absolutely---rip them apart---tear them to pieces.

It is iraq---an american soldier notices a blooming 14 years old girl---he is extremely horny---he plans with his guys---thyey come back at a later time---kill her family members right in front of her face---then rape her in front of dead parents---dead little brothers and dead little sisters---all dead family---they gang rape her---and then they kill her as well---good old american boys---having some good old time fun---weren't they set free by the millitary kangaroo court---how many other cases like that---hundreds maybe thousands of them---even Rummy told the congress that he cannot allow the pictures and videos of rape and molestation be revealed to the public---it will raise a large hue and cry---.

5 years of learning is too long a time for the u s . A million muslims killed in iraq under your watch---1/2 million killed in afghanistan under your watch---thousand of women and girls raped in iraq---too high a price to pay for your learning experience---.

Even though at times I am thoughtful with their laying down their arms, but overall I am not concerned---we can't kill our people all the time and we won't allow you to do that either. Our new govt doesn't seem to be heading that way. Possibly Musharraf is going to be out of the office pretty soon.

Pakistan needs to start talking on the world forum---we have given too much time to the u s ---enough is enough---you are a failure---go home now---stop killing our people---you have not been able to complete the job in 5 plus years---what makes you think that you can do it in the next 5 years.

Your reasoning of american troops assimilating with the afghans is a farce---.

This is indeed an excellent post by the great Mastan sir,thx for posting it here Saad!

He said it the Right way, No doubt about Sir MastanKhan is a think Tank.

Saad:

Please post the link of the thread where this was posted so that I can say thanks.

Well, I would point out that there was a "revolt" in Waco, Texas by the Branch Davidians, a heretical Christian sect. The US sent in the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) people and the Texas National Guard to root them out. The result was they set fire to the compound and many, many white Texas women and children were killed. This made Timothy McVeigh so mad that he blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City, the office building where the Federal agents were housed that carried out the Waco action. This Federal office building also had a day care center for employees pre-school children. The result was even more white American men, women and children were killed than had been killed in Waco.

But the point about the US killing your (Pakistani) people is way exaggerated. The US has killed, accidentally, very few Pakistanis, probably less than one hundred in six years of conflict. I imagine at least that many Americans have been killed in Afghanistan by Pakistanis, not to mention the Balochi, Khaleed Sheik Mohammad, who masterminded 9/11. Most of the Pakistanis who have been killed, have been killed by other Pakistanis or by foreign Jihadis.

Ok truth seeker for U a wise guy once said >>“I don't mind you coming here and wasting all my time, 'cause when you're standing oh so near, I kinda lose my mind.”:)

i hope ur not stupid enough to not understand what i'm trying to say!

"i hope ur not stupid enough to not understand what i'm trying to say!"

I'm still working this one out. Give me a year or two but I sense a double negative somewhere...:agree:

Let me answer this one its very clear American government will not stand for this kind of behaviour and will send in the appropriate agency to take care of the situation right away and there is examples of it.

now let me ask you all pakistanies this question when these terrorist carry out attacks and destroy educational institutions or government institutions and investors flee with there money out of country what would it take for you to understand this ***** isnt doing you a favour and is actually destroying your country .put religion aside and who these people are if one was to break into Mastan khans house and steals or hurt some one in his family i am sure mastan khan will not ask for the person to be punished by police as person is a pakistani or police will refuse to catch him as he is a pakistani

Pakistani military has a job and its to protect pakistan from her enemies regardless if they are pakistanis them self if you wanna destroy pakistan you will face the same gun as some one outsider.and last i checked these people want every thing from pakistan yet they wanna live without our laws.
For the love of God wake up and smell the coffee it isnt americas war all they have to do is pack and leave and these backward terrorist cant do jack all and as far as wining is concerned any body in there right mind would no Americans can destroy Afghanistan and FATA areas without ever touching the ground or losing any personals to fight these terrorist.
Do you really believe these Terrorist Animals will stop killing you or your neighbour cause Americans have left thats the question you should be asking your self and let me tell you my answer NO they will not stop killing or destroying pakistan.

Ok truth seeker for U a wise guy once said >>“I don't mind you coming here and wasting all my time, 'cause when you're standing oh so near, I kinda lose my mind.”:)

i hope ur not stupid enough to not understand what i'm trying to say!

“I don’t mind you coming here and wasting all my time. ‘Cause when you’re standing oh so near, I kinda lose my mind.

Song: Just What I Needed

Artist: The Cars

Album: The Cars

Year:1978

see this is exactly why i say drugs are bad for you.:rofl:

"Do you really believe these Terrorist Animals will stop killing you or your neighbour cause Americans have left thats the question you should be asking your self and let me tell you my answer NO"

THAT, my friend, is INDEED THE QUESTION.

In the end, America can bail out. If, however, Pakistanis think that means it's back to business as usual-wrong.

The genie is out of the bottle. Pandora's box is wide open and your worst nightmare, like locusts, are about to descend.

No talking will change where this is going. Rocket's launched and the trajectory is pre-determined. This is the real deal. These militants will fight to keep what they've already taken and they will fight to take even more.

They want it all.

Oh! Good call on "Name That Tune". Nailed that too.

Let me answer this one its very clear American government will not stand for this kind of behaviour and will send in the appropriate agency to take care of the situation right away and there is examples of it.

now let me ask you all pakistanies this question when these terrorist carry out attacks and destroy educational institutions or government institutions and investors flee with there money out of country what would it take for you to understand this ***** isnt doing you a favour and is actually destroying your country .put religion aside and who these people are if one was to break into Mastan khans house and steals or hurt some one in his family i am sure mastan khan will not ask for the person to be punished by police as person is a pakistani or police will refuse to catch him as he is a pakistani

Pakistani military has a job and its to protect pakistan from her enemies regardless if they are pakistanis them self if you wanna destroy pakistan you will face the same gun as some one outsider.and last i checked these people want every thing from pakistan yet they wanna live without our laws.
For the love of God wake up and smell the coffee it isnt americas war all they have to do is pack and leave and these backward terrorist cant do jack all and as far as wining is concerned any body in there right mind would no Americans can destroy Afghanistan and FATA areas without ever touching the ground or losing any personals to fight these terrorist.
Do you really believe these Terrorist Animals will stop killing you or your neighbour cause Americans have left thats the question you should be asking your self and let me tell you my answer NO they will not stop killing or destroying pakistan.
Dude no doubt that these people are animals but Americans Media and America really shold not bash PA for not doing enough when they are really working hard to remove Terrorism from Pakistan.

"Do you really believe these Terrorist Animals will stop killing you or your neighbour cause Americans have left thats the question you should be asking your self and let me tell you my answer NO"

THAT, my friend, is INDEED THE QUESTION.

In the end, America can bail out. If, however, Pakistanis think that means it's back to business as usual-wrong.

The genie is out of the bottle. Pandora's box is wide open and your worst nightmare, like locusts, are about to descend.

We will put this genie back in a bottle by the name of Afghanistan because this is where all of this comes from.

So send an email to Obama on his BB and advise him to pull out of Afghanistan.

You know well that US forces are there for China and Russia and not to help Afghans.

This war will further escalate once Marines arrive in Afghanistan.

Brits and Russians learned their lesson and soon US will also join the club.

Protests have already started in Afghanistan and based on their track record, things are about to go out of control.

Pakistan has done more than any other nation on this earth! So stop complaining and deliver your part of the bargain and that is, a resolution to the Kashmir issue!

I think the main reason why we as American's keep saying "Pakistan isn't doing enough" is that it is difficult for us to envision a world/nuclear/major regional power where the government is unable to maintain control.

Dude no doubt that these people are animals but Americans Media and America really shold not bash PA for not doing enough when they are really working hard to remove Terrorism from Pakistan.

I was responding to this.

Imagine texas is in a revolt---Why don't you take your millitary through the plains of texas and let me see how many of your white brethren and little white boys and little white girls and white women can your soldiers in uniform slaughter put a bullet through---would you put a bullet through their heads, or through their chests---would your troops put a bullet through their little faces---right between their chubby little noses---I don't think most of the white troops would be able to shoot their own.

Now imagine if it was next door mexico---I am pretty sure your boys would love to have a go at those blo-dy mexi cans---would you slaughter them to bits---absolutely---rip them apart---tear them to pieces.

It is iraq---an american soldier notices a blooming 14 years old girl---he is extremely horny---he plans with his guys---thyey come back at a later time---kill her family members right in front of her face---then rape her in front of dead parents---dead little brothers and dead little sisters---all dead family---they gang rape her---and then they kill her as well---good old american boys---having some good old time fun---weren't they set free by the millitary kangaroo court---how many other cases like that---hundreds maybe thousands of them---even Rummy told the congress that he cannot allow the pictures and videos of rape and molestation be revealed to the public---it will raise a large hue and cry---.

5 years of learning is too long a time for the u s . A million muslims killed in iraq under your watch---1/2 million killed in afghanistan under your watch---thousand of women and girls raped in iraq---too high a price to pay for your learning experience---.

Even though at times I am thoughtful with their laying down their arms, but overall I am not concerned---we can't kill our people all the time and we won't allow you to do that either. Our new govt doesn't seem to be heading that way. Possibly Musharraf is going to be out of the office pretty soon.

Pakistan needs to start talking on the world forum---we have given too much time to the u s ---enough is enough---you are a failure---go home now---stop killing our people---you have not been able to complete the job in 5 plus years---what makes you think that you can do it in the next 5 years.

Your reasoning of american troops assimilating with the afghans is a farce---

You see Mastan khan is just playing a blame game and have yet to blame where the blame should lie.(what happend to 1000s of people that talibans have killed or tortured most were afghani or pakistani why isnt mastan khan questioning that who is finnancing talibans and alqaida why isnt matsan khan asking that ?)
because of talibans do u have any idea how much money has left pakistan do u have any idea how many people that were going to start a buissnes in pakistan but decided not to and just left do u have any idea how many investers dont wanna come to pakistan even though there is great chance for them to make money any ideas about that so if you are a true pakistani you will be concerned about her future 2.
Most key board wariors here calim they can control talibans once americans leave funniest thing is they themslef with there families live in the safety of westren countries so for them making wild statements only means words nothing more.:crazy:

My friends, i was completely against this War on Terror but recent events have proved that we need to do more. Pakistan Army is holding back, the only thing holding the army back from going in Swat and making an example out of these militants are civilian deaths. We need to support the army, these militants are a disease in our society and they need to be rooted out. They are killing innocent people, blowing up schools and government buildings. They want to impose Shariah in Swat, my friends the situation is very dire and the government needs to act. The army should be given full support so we can root these militants out, they are a disease and unless its not rooted out they will spread to other parts of Pakistan. We need to make an example out of them just like Bhutto did in the 70's against BLA.

Back
Top Bottom