What's new

Why Maoist Insurgency Will Flourish in India

she not he.

Maoists are pipe dreaming in some jungles. When they will come out we will kill them at will.

Maoists will not always stay in the jungles, once they took over, they will become an advanced form of government.

The Chinese Maoists have evolved from the last 70 years, so will the Indian Maoists. :coffee:

Chinese Maoists in 1937
CD38ixz.jpg

Chinese Maoists in 2007
7suXT3W.jpg

- Maoism supports the state-owned corporations, it is only against the privatization, you can't deny this fact.

- Maoism isn't far left as the western media always wants to portray, Maoism's image to tanished because it got hijacked by a group of 'far left' opportunists during the cultural revolution. The true Maoism is essentially the same as Marxism-Leninism, it is far from the far left radicals.

You better put your effort on how to exterminate the superstitious hilarious Chinese who worship an Indian king buddha in your own country. It is not in your interests to care about Indians' well being, be selfish and you will survive, otherwise get ready to become extinct. ;)

Who gave them right to hold weapons?

They would have protest peacefully. We have reserved places for protests in every capital of states or NH are present. But weapons :astagh:.

What exactly has protests done? Look at the rape and murder of Nirbyha and the protests in Delhi afterwards. What did it achieve? NOTHING> He family has still not received compensation or jobs. The laws have not been changed and there is still redtape in politics regarding this issue. This is why they and others don;t bother.

There are other incidents where girls are raped and brutally left for dead, how come the govt of India doesn;t step in to send them to Singapore for better care? Ask yourself that everytime you look in the mirror. This is why ppl fight. Govt incompetency at the highest levels and throughout. The govt keeps this up, Maoists will easily increase their ranks even if hate them. Some will argue the lesser of two evils being better than what we have NOW!

You better put your effort on how to exterminate the superstitious hilarious Chinese who worship an Indian king buddha in your own country. It is not in your interests to care about Indians' well being, be selfish and you will survive, otherwise get ready to become extinct. ;)

Many Chinese respect Buddha as a great sage, but very few people worship him as a God. Seriously, you should get over your head.

BTW, Buddha is a Nepalese, why you are trying to take credit from Nepal? :coffee:

Im not being arrogant. I suggest you re read the initial posts to see who was being arrogant. I have always clearly stated it is not difficult to find this information. Google it. AK factories and dynamite stealing. Its quite simple, I stating if ppl are quick to say my claims are BS, then let them prove it also. The link was provided to show that they are active regardless. You just don;t hear of it all the time in the news. Attacking Urabn centers is not in their interest and not in their plans now, at least I think.

You are saying the same thing again and again. google, yahoo, etc etc. It is you who claiming all those things not me. So you have to post for your claim. Why should I use google/yahoo etc etc? I am afraid you have to read the pdf rules and regulations again.

At bolded part: You are their mouth piece ?

You are claiming too much without a single link. Don't make yourself a laughing stock here.

Guys, stop arguing with people who come up with selfmade claims without ANY proof... its a waste of time... they dont even live in India nor do they have the right to politically participate.

Anyways, the whole world knows that the maoist movement, which has never left its forest and jungles :rofl: , is dying. They rely on people who were forced to join them and a bunch of braindead/brainwashed commies who want to build a desi North Korea.

They are starting to kill each other by now and are becoming more and more desperate. Just look at their "pro people" policies:

Burning governent school, hospitals and farmers, killing anyone who does not believe in their cause or attacking passenger trains etc etc etc....

I mean what are they trying to achieve with that in the forests?

Pitiful... simply pitiful...

Maoists will not always stay in the jungles, once they took over, they will become an advanced form of government.

The Chinese Maoists have evolved from the last 70 years, so will the Indian Maoists. :coffee:

Chinese Maoists in 1937
CD38ixz.jpg

Chinese Maoists in 2007
7suXT3W.jpg

But these are Indian maoists. They only live in jungles. If they come out they will be shot on their mouth.

Many Chinese respect Buddha as a great sage, but very few people worship him as a God. Seriously, you should get over your head.

BTW, Buddha is a Nepalese, why you are trying to take credit from Nepal? :coffee:

It is enough for them to respect their own nation, they will be blessed by the almighty.

Great sage my a$$!

Show me a single Chinese official statement which says buddha was Nepalese. Buddha was hindu and that is enough for him to be an Indian. ;)

What exactly has protests done? Look at the rape and murder of Nirbyha and the protests in Delhi afterwards. What did it achieve? NOTHING> He family has still not received compensation or jobs. The laws have not been changed and there is still redtape in politics regarding this issue. This is why they and others don;t bother.

There are other incidents where girls are raped and brutally left for dead, how come the govt of India doesn;t step in to send them to Singapore for better care? Ask yourself that everytime you look in the mirror. This is why ppl fight. Govt incompetency at the highest levels and throughout. The govt keeps this up, Maoists will easily increase their ranks even if hate them. Some will argue the lesser of two evils being better than what we have NOW!

You have some serious problems. Go to nearby medical for your health check up.

It is enough for them to respect their own nation, they will be blessed by the almighty.

Great sage my a$$!

Show me a single Chinese official statement which says buddha was Nepalese. Buddha was hindu and that is enough for him to be an Indian. ;)

His parents are Hindus from Nepal, so it still makes him a Nepalese. :coffee:

But the Indian Maoists also need to take a try, once they have the chance, they will also build up a great nation.

They don't have a single support in India. When they will take their head out of jungle they will be shot on their mouth at will.

But the Indian Maoists also need to take a try, once they have the chance, they will also build up a great nation.

Exactly what Chinese interests will their great nation serve?

Had I been a Chinese decision making leader, I would have used Indian population for a potential market to sell small arms and make huge profits.

Talk about Chinese IQ! Still Homo Erectus!

Try to learn "Saama, Daana, Danda and Bheda." ;)

Be a predator or end up being a prey.

Back
Top Bottom