What's new

Why many Pakistanis view Indians as the monsters across the border

:lol: well Most of the Pakistanis think Indian women are heavily ornamented even when their dead body is cremated; there is a conspiracy going on in every family house in India; there is dance party on almost every occasion 24/7 and 13 months of the year in every rich Indian family; anyone can die and comeback to life in India and the miracle happens any time; Indian women walk and sleep while wearing makeup 29 hours a day; ------------- To Be Continued

Thank you Ekta Kapoor.

You will do that by residing in a foreign land? first get back to your country and then make the statement.

Actually @hussain0216 is our special agent currently on a secret mission in UK. we can't disclose further information to you. it's a matter of National Security ... :D

:pakistan: ....

Spring Onion said:
:lol: well Most of the Pakistanis think Indian women are heavily ornamented even when their dead body is cremated; there is a conspiracy going on in every family house in India; there is dance party on almost every occasion 24/7 and 13 months of the year in every rich Indian family; anyone can die and comeback to life in India and the miracle happens any time; Indian women walk and sleep while wearing makeup 29 hours a day; ------------- To Be Continued

Thank you Ekta Kapoor.
Correction - Not most of Pakistanis think so.. Only most of Pakistani women think so. Coz I'm certain men can't digest Indian Saas-Bahu serials.. LOL...:wacko:

Actually @hussain0216 is our special agent currently on a secret mission in UK. we can't disclose further information to you. it's a matter of National Security ... :D

:pakistan: ....
Trying to get the Top secret recipe of British Fish and Chips.. ? :jester:

Correction - Not most of Pakistanis think so.. Only most of Pakistani women think so. Coz I'm certain men can't digest Indian Saas-Bahu serials.. LOL...:wacko:

. ? :jester:

:D women power means Pakistani power. BTW neither I can digest. But it is a sheer punishment than death penalty when you want to watch News but other family women want to watch useless Ekta Kapoor shit. haad ha larki makhi ban gai idhar makhian larkian ban rahi hain

:D women power means Pakistani power. BTW neither I can digest. But it is a sheer punishment than death penalty when you want to watch News but other family women want to watch useless Ekta Kapoor shit. haad ha larki makhi ban gai idhar makhian larkian ban rahi hain
India doesn't need any WMDs to destroy Pakistan.. All we need to do is to make sure Ekta Kapoor serials are shown on Pakistani TV channels for atleast 12 hours each day. The women would become dumb as a brick and the men would commit collective harakiri.. :devil: There's only one small issue - How to stop the Indian channels from being exposed to the Ekta Kapoor virus?? :shout:

Pakistan must remain n Islamic state and people there should think that Hindus are baniya type people and have lots of hate. it is good for India.

Oh no how can Indians be full of hatred for Pakistanis or Muslims? It's a mere coincidence that you spread your hatred on our news sites,social media,our forums and attack our cricketers,serve acid to blind,thrash comedians,attack students and much more !

Has any Indian who visited Pakistan gone through any of that? It's ironic that Indians who visit Pak actually tell tales of hospitality they served in Pakistan..

Assholez exit on both sides .. You have a bigger share .. We have a smaller one .. And the ones we have are TTP and other terrorist groups not the average Pak .. I've studied the same books .. Yet I have Hindu,Sikh and Christian friends .. And we don't hate anybody..

Nothing is going to change I have met Indians my opinion didn't changed. You want opinions to change leave Kashmir alone other wise war is inevitable.

I have met many Hindus here in the West. Not once can I say did I find a trustworthy Hindu. Christians and even Jews are more honest people. You can never trust a Hindu. They are quite cunning and tight on money, especially the Gujaratis. Also add kanjoos to their list of characteristics. They don't spend money and live like filth. The only thing they spend money on is their children's education. They really value education, even to the point that parents are willing to go hungry for 20 years just to put their kid through the most expensive tuition centers so he/she comes first.

But they are very deceptive and sly. I don't trust them.

I was born and raised in the West, and I agree with everything they teach kids about Hindus in Pakistani schools.

Theek hai bhai..
Next what then?

You continue to do what you are and we will continue to do what we are doing ;)
May be...but unfortunately things will remain shadowy for some years, until both sides will settle issues under particular circumstances. Though not easy, but things are bound to get better in the long run...the only option South Asia can have...!!

Back
Top Bottom