What's new

Why majority of people should not have kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog-pig hybrid ? No, I am more like :
5eebb672896afc4620e04e750b7a2e85.jpg

So you will be humbed before me, mullah agent of NATO Capitalist imperialists. In some years you will be re-educated so that you become contributory to humanity for the first time in your life. :enjoy:
Is he your alt account 😉

So you will be humbed before me, mullah agent of NATO Capitalist imperialists.
Agent? That's ironic coming from a communist atheist pig who wants to "reform" Islam LOL

In some years you will be re-educated so that you become contributory to humanity for the first time in your life. :enjoy:
"In some years" this is what Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Nikita Kruschev said too funny enough they're dead and so is their filthy ideology yet you a pig from a shithole like India thinks he can bring communism back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you keep groaning like a pig about "reeducation" when it is obvious you don't have any education to begin with :lol:

What's your contribution to society you gay pig? Bitching and moaning about why nobody wants to associate with your filthy kind and ideology?

Or trying to "reform" Islam and reject hadiths? Which one? Apart from this an incompetent little bitch like you cannot accomplish anything this is why you're mourning the loss of your gay communist partners on a Pakistani forum because nobody would give you the time of day and instead would laugh at you for being this retarded :D

OP seems to have a very shallow and limited understanding of genetics.

Anyways, there was no shock factor to this thread and the argument is hollow.

Try harder.

Agent? That's ironic coming from a communist atheist pig who wants to "reform" Islam LOL

"In some years" this is what Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Nikita Kruschev said too funny enough they're dead and so is their filthy ideology yet you a pig from a shithole like India thinks he can bring communism back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you keep groaning like a pig about "reeducation" when it is obvious you don't have any education to begin with :lol:

What's your contribution to society you gay pig? Bitching and moaning about why nobody wants to associate with your filthy kind and ideology?

Or trying to "reform" Islam and reject hadiths? Which one? Apart from this an incompetent little bitch like you cannot accomplish anything this is why you're mourning the loss of your gay communist partners on a Pakistani forum because nobody would give you the time of day and instead would laugh at you for being this retarded :D

You are trying hard to be a gangsta hard man with your language. Just leave it. :lol:

You are not aware that Communists exist in South Asia ( including Pakistan ), Palestine, Turkey, Russia and North Korea of course, Italy, Greece, Britain and even USA, maybe Japan still. I suggest you mourn the Pakistani Communist Jam Saqi who died in 2018. My thread on him :

I'm the resident pagal of Pak Defense

You are the most desperate person I have ever seen on this forum.

You create threads that read like a drunk freshman at a university who thinks he is being deeply intellectual but everybody else who is not drunk just shakes their head, feels sorry, and moves on.

Eugenics wants to achieve a better race of human beings

I want a slow peaceful voluntary extinction of the human race

Nazis forced it on the people

I don't think it should be forced on people

I support Niazi , I don't support nazis 😏

We can only wish, your parents have followed your advice before your birth. :-) :-)

You are the most desperate person I have ever seen on this forum.

You create threads that read like a drunk freshman at a university who thinks he is being deeply intellectual but everybody else who is not drunk just shakes their head, feels sorry, and moves on.
I never claimed to be an intellectual and l don't pretend to be one. The greatest Pakistani "intellectual" Iqbal copy pasted his ideas from Nietzsche and gave it an Islamic veneer. He was too occupied with poetry as a medium of instruction/guidance. I will always prefer artists over "intellectuals" cause artists truly use their brain and always put their soul into the work

I don't necessarily hold the same opinion l post here. Sometimes, it's done to make people think differently.

"If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood? " - Schopenhauer

I'm sure he is also a dumb college freshman according to you

Last edited:
It's incredibly cruel to bring a mini version of yourself into the world if you don't have good looks ( + body) , great wealth or a great (proven) intellect.

I know genetic recombination may mess things up but your kid definitely has a better chance of having good genetics if you have it too.

As for looks, l mean male model looks and a natural athletic build. As for wealth, it should enough to the point your kids don't need to work in life. As for intellect, you should be an acknowledged leader in your field of expertise.

Otherwise, shame on you for reproducing like a rabbit and for bringing more suffering into the world. I hate the Pakistani mentality of using your wife as a baby machine

This world is a horrible place for anyone who doesn't belong to the elite class of people. I don't need kids to comfort me when I'm old and what's the point in living to your late 70s to 80s, your body is crippled and your mind deteriorates rapidly, you are reduced to a former shelf of yourself. I hate the pathetic old people who want to live on extensive health care, where a nurse has to wipe their bottom. They should have some self respect and end it

We should reduce the global population and aim for the extinction of human race. Existence brings suffering at worst and inconvenience at best, it's definitely better to not exist at all

Before you launch any ad hominem attack, l don't deserve to have kids, l include myself in this category
Well the only positive outcome of this crap is that ur gene pool will end with u.

I never claimed to be an intellectual and l don't pretend to be one.

I don't necessarily hold the same opinion l post here. Sometimes, it's done to make people think differently.

"If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood? " - Schopenhauer

I'm sure he is also a dumb college freshman according to you

Thank you for proving my point by pasting a quote from a philosopher.

If I've seen one drunk pseudo-intellectual freshman, I've seen them all.

If there is a place where they teach common sense , I would have taken admission there .
And so you should have done the same op

Thank you for proving my point by pasting a quote from a philosopher.

If I've seen one drunk pseudo-intellectual freshman, I've seen them all.
Who do you want me to quote ? Myself, philosophers, poets, religious leaders ?

Oh, l should quote you but you don't have any argument in return, people like you are not capable of entertaining a different point of view without getting emotional. You have the emotional maturity of a 14 year old girl on a period

Who do you want me to quote ? Myself, philosophers, poets, religious leaders ?

Oh, l should quote you but you don't have any argument in return, people like you are not capable of entertaining a different point of view without getting emotional. You have the emotional maturity of a 14 year old girl on a period

I already demolished your other thesis justifying slavery. After several replies you could not give me an objective, scientific basis for your thesis: you could not define 'greatness' objectively.

This thread has the same fundamental flaw: until you can provide objective, scientific definitions for your terms (greatness, beauty, etc), this is just another pseudo-scientific desperate attention grab.

P.S. Anyway, I don't want to stop you or anybody else from have a time-pass. Carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom