What's new

Why majority of countries love Bangladesh?

This may be my personal opinion about BD as a nation:

1- BD is one of the very Islamic nation which has a very good secular image after Turkey and ML...
2- In specific BD people are very good ambasador of their own nation...In my career I have met and interacted with several people and they are very hard working...
3- BD is again one of the few Muslim nation whoose citizen does not involve in any kind of bad activity in foreign nation.
4- Because of Muslim nation, rich Muslim nation sympathise with you
5- Anti India factor makes BD as much more significant nation for country like China and Pakistan
6- US has an eye on BD to somehow manipulate India on later stage if India does not sync with US and NATO to confront with China...

you are not perceived as a threat by any country. same reason that switzerland, mauritius, west indies cricket team etc are loved by all

sad but true. we know lionel messi but they dont know sakib al hassan :cry:.still many countries doesnt even know us

urr - i once saw Barcelona main twitter account twitting - Sakib Al Hasan , captain of Bangladesh wearing Barcelona Jersey

sad but true. we know lionel messi but they dont know sakib al hassan :cry:.still many countries doesnt even know us

Yeah we know Barcelona and Madrid line up. Okay do you know the name of at least 3 abahoni and Mohamedan players?? Its not their problem. Its our problem!

yea bro i understand you! but abahoni mohamedan doesnt represent us anymore, as far as i know cricket is more improved and international for us.well its thier problem too i guess cos ignorance has no excuse. we are doing better
urr - i once saw Barcelona main twitter account twitting - Sakib Al Hasan , captain of Bangladesh wearing Barcelona Jersey

Yeah we know Barcelona and Madrid line up. Okay do you know the name of at least 3 abahoni and Mohamedan players?? Its not their problem. Its our problem!

Your citizens do not have good image.... I have learnt this from gulf employees

Really...and people from Gulf have good image. Here in the US, Bangladeshis among all other south Asians are very respectable, because they are very well educated with respectable careers. Of course there is never major about Bangladesh over the media so there is really no reason for US to hate BD.

Really...and people from Gulf have good image. Here in the US, Bangladeshis among all other south Asians are very respectable, because they are very well educated with respectable careers. Of course there is never major about Bangladesh over the media so there is really no reason for US to hate BD.

because educated middle class and rich Bangladeshis go to West but Gulf countries take laborers who are uneducated and actually problem creator group of the country!!

Bangladesh is loved by all because we mind our own business and not run our nose in other's business. We are kool as hell like switzerland.

Bangladeshis are generally friendly people. They also don't interfere in the business of others or try to judge people, which makes them well liked.

Hi! I've a question. Why are we so loved? China loves us, Russia loves us, Japan loves us, Turkey loves us etc etc....Are we that pretty...may be thats why they fall in love with us.....

You listed name of countries that sells their goods (Both consumer & defense) to us.
Specially China, Russia and Turkey who sells military hardware.
But we tend not go around causing trouble with said hardware in turn keeping the seller out of hot water.
So yeah all the countries loves us as a good customer.

The Bangladeshis I have met in real life are actually really nice people, and also educated. Not to mention that they are usually peaceful people.

Bangladeshis on PDF on the other hand are complete opposites, lets just say we Indians love to troll you :D

The Bangladeshis I have met in real life are actually really nice people, and also educated. Not to mention that they are usually peaceful people.

Bangladeshis on PDF on the other hand are complete opposites, lets just say we Indians love to troll you :D

This shows that Bangladeshis are people with no 00's. In front they will behave like a well behaved human, but behind (like here) they try to imitate Wild D*gs.

This shows that Bangladeshis are people with no 00's. In front they will behave like a well behaved human, but behind (like here) they try to imitate Wild D*gs.

I dont like to stereotype people based on their country. PDF is not really a representative of most common people, since it is filled with crazy right wing religious nuts.

But one thing I will agree with you on is that most of the Jamaati/Islamist kind here in PDF provide me the most entertainment :pop:

I dont like to stereotype people based on their country. PDF is not really a representative of most common people, since it is filled with crazy right wing religious nuts.

But one thing I will agree with you on is that most of the Jamaati/Islamist kind here in PDF provide me the most entertainment :pop:

Have you ever been to any fish market??

If you have.......... You know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom