What's new

Why Kerala has no beef with beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No beef with beef, but ban on liquor is fine, self praising secular mallus are on roll. :crazy_pilot:

Actually beef was not banned for religious reason, it was banned because of article 48A in Indian constitution. It's just that Maharashtra decided to implement it.
This is what article 48a says

"Article 48A in The Constitution Of India 1949
48A. Protection and improvement of environment and safeguarding of forests and wild life The State shall endeavour to protect and improve the environment and to safeguard the forests and wild life of the country"

Whoa!!
@syedali73 Don't miss this. :)

Btw @haviZsultan 99.99% mallus on this forum 're secular. Trust me! Lol

Just a partial ban.(Beer and wine is still allowed)

There is no partial ban... its just that some regular bars are now beer and wine parlour ... u get plenty of bottles from state beverage corporation outlets.

Liquor will be banned soon as it is also against religious sentiments.

This says it all.... We have a population, which has more than 40% who loves to eat beef, and no idea how much would be the percentage of hindu's eat beef.

Not only beef, 14% population use pork as well.

We are the most secular state in India
State ko bhi secular bana diya
What next

My district is more secular than yours :sarcastic:

Actually beef was not banned for religious reason, it was banned because of article 48A in Indian constitution. It's just that Maharashtra decided to implement it.
This is what article 48a says

"Article 48A in The Constitution Of India 1949
48A. Protection and improvement of environment and safeguarding of forests and wild life The State shall endeavour to protect and improve the environment and to safeguard the forests and wild life of the country"

Whoa!!
@syedali73 Don't miss this. :)

Btw @haviZsultan 99.99% mallus on this forum 're secular. Trust me! Lol

Just a partial ban.(Beer and wine is still allowed)
What partial ban?
I just bought Whiskey yesterday......Did they ban it today???

Again the same old debate on the maharashtra bans beef thread? The ban most particularly impinges on the rights of Christians and Muslims. They have no beef against beef so why should they be forced not to eat it. Furthermore what about those Hindus who eat it. As a Lucknowi I know how hard it is to find beef in that place, especially since it went to Bharat.

The ban is specially hurtful to slaughterhouses from where our families get their beef. It is equally reprehensible as the ban on alcohol on everyone in Pakistan-the law against drinking. A secular nation does not ban things.

Muslims and Christians liking to eat beef does not equate to eating of beef being a religious rite or necessity.

Please get real.

India will make laws that work for India. Slaughter of cows does not work for India. Ergo it will be banned.

Those who like eating beef would be advised to find another source of animal protein. Or immigrate to another country.

Slaughterhouses would be advised to find another line of work or another breed of animal to cut up.

This says it all.... We have a population, which has more than 40% who loves to eat beef, and no idea how much would be the percentage of hindu's eat beef.

Not only beef, 14% population use pork as well.

We are the most secular state in India

Correction.

Kerala is least secular (Classical definition applied) state in India. It is only state which regularly elects religious parties like muslim league and Kerala congress to its assembly. In Kerala, only Hindus have lost their cultural bearings.

Correct sentence would be: Kerala is most sickular state in India.

surely, even you would have heard a south asian calling to another "resoole... chaaia... chaaia". :lol:

Reality is I don't have a single mallu friend. In Canada we had Gujaratis in our group though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom