What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

when you kill innocent people in kashmir rape their womens kill their children when any one ask why you killed them their answer is they throw rock at us so we killed them violate every human rights thats is the point where people ask for their rights ask for separation you give them peacefully or they will take it forcefully there are thousands of kashmiris have died till now millions have wounded millions have rape it is not about religion or race it is about rights thats why people in tamil nadu people in assam are also asking for separation even tho they are hindus (lower casts)
Watch the bbc documentary on gay rapes in Pakistan
there
just dont eat the food then.

many indians eat beef in south india too, minorities get raped in ur country too.
see the countries with most rape
Then why Muslim Baloch people want independence from Pakistan......??

It's not about Islam, there are other dimensions to it.....Kashmiris, if at all they get independence, will not choose Pakistan, don't get mislead by few ISI agents raising Pakistani flags in Kashmir...
hahahahha i am amazed by your intelligent first thing baloch people dont want any independence from pakistan see the thread of your false FB twitter post about baloch i have went to balochistan many time they live a normal life like others incidents happens in few tribal area where most of them living are afghani your media havent given any concrete prove against balochistan wanting freedom (why media it is your only source of knowledge in your country)
now tell me why BLA surrender ? why every baloch activist is operating from other countries i.e europe ,afghanistan,india not in pakistan as days passes baloshistan is becoming more peaceful then ever before as army wiping your insurgence from balochistan and rest of pakistan

now tell me why separatist movement in kashmir ,punjab ,tamil nadu,assam is stil active if you people are so respectful and india is so much powerful and obey every human rights law .why there is about 24 separatist movement in india is till active (didnt your media given you any knowledge about this ) and why they dont tell you cause anyone who tell the harsh truth about india to indian people is likely to get killed thats why you are placed in 3rd in most dangerous country for journalist

Islam is the big factor in the valley. Tell me where Muslims are not demanding something special in a non Muslims country?

Thanks fellows for the replies on this thread. Its clear that only great amount of statesmanship can bring this issue to a conclusion. Statesmanship is particularly lacking from Pakistani side on whom the onus is cause they want change in status quo. Gist of my OP was that liberties or controls are conferred upon citizens by the laws of the land and laws today are almost the same everywhere in the world. Therefore common citizens will live the same in any country.

Not to sure, but there is a IIT uni in Kashmir, which is better than all the unis in Pakistan alone.
give me a break there is only one university and two colleges in whole kashmir and it is not even in top 1000 in the world you people are pea brain look you are the most most ignorant nation in the world

give me a break there is only one university and two colleges in whole kashmir and it is not even in top 1000 in the world you people are pea brain look you are the most most ignorant nation in the world
still better than anything else Pakistan has to offer, IIT is the best uni in South Asia

Not to sure, but there is a IIT uni in Kashmir, which is better than all the unis in Pakistan alone.

There are 3 central and 5 state universities in J&K.
Then there is IIT, NIT and NIFT.

There are 3 central and 5 state universities in J&K.
Then there is IIT, NIT and NIFT.

And we've at least 14 universities in Balochistan.

More are made , one is being built in my village jaffarbad.

Life is ok here no killing , rapes etc but we suck in education , health and jobs .

And we've at least 14 universities in Balochistan.

More are made , one is being built in my village jaffarbad.

Life is ok here no killing , rapes etc but we suck in education , health and jobs .
Can you please provide list of universities in Balochistan?

University of balochistan

Buitems

Fg degree college Quetta

Islamia girls college Quetta

SBK university

Bolan medical college

Balochistan university of information and technology , khuzdar

Lasbela university of agriculture , water and marine sciences .

Tameer e nau public college

Cadet college mastung

Balochistan agriculture college

General muhammad musalman boys college

College of physicians and surgeons , Quetta

Pearl institute of management and information technology .

Gawadar university ( here's where we suck , only 1 uni in gawadar )

University of turbat

Still we lack universities , schools and colleges in certain areas of balochistan.

Can you please provide list of universities in Balochistan?

University of balochistan

Buitems

Fg degree college Quetta

Islamia girls college Quetta

SBK university

Bolan medical college

Balochistan university of information and technology , khuzdar

Lasbela university of agriculture , water and marine sciences .

Tameer e nau public college

Cadet college mastung

Balochistan agriculture college

General muhammad musalman boys college

College of physicians and surgeons , Quetta

Pearl institute of management and information technology .

Gawadar university ( here's where we suck , only 1 uni in gawadar )

University of turbat

Still we lack universities , schools and colleges in certain areas of balochistan.

Its not about the quantity of university, its about the quality,

How does Gawadar uni compare to rest of Pakistan and South Asia?... not high i assume

Not to sure, but there is a IIT uni in Kashmir, which is better than all the unis in Pakistan alone

Its not about the quantity of university, its about the quality,

How does Gawadar uni compare to rest of Pakistan and South Asia?

Oh dude, I don't know what quality are you talking about. It will be better if you know something about what you're saying.
Confusing IIT Dehli with IIT Jammu campus? Isn't it? Each campus have its own ranking and IIT Jammu is one ranked lowest in IIT's two and half dozen campuses. And on international ranking? I don't see IIT Jammu on anywhere on international ranking, Do you have citation from some international institute to back up your claim?

Oh dude, I don't know what quality are you talking about. It will be better if you know something about what you're saying.
Confusing IIT Dehli with IIT Jammu campus? Isn't it? Each campus have its own ranking and IIT Jammu is one ranked lowest in IIT's two and half dozen campuses. And on international ranking? I don't see IIT Jammu on anywhere on international ranking, Do you have citation from some international institute to back up your claim?
IIT Jammu is a fairly new uni, will be hard to get statistics, you wont find it in the international ranking, however it will be rated highly in South Asia.

IIT Jammu is a fairly new uni, will be hard to get statistics, you wont find it in the international ranking, however it will be rated highly in South Asia.

Wow! LOL! Glad you agreed. We'll see how it ranks, let's not make any assumption. Saying it is as vague as my kid will be the best doctor in the world after he/she passes step one.

So, firstly, tell me, what was there before 2016?
Are you admiring and admitting the India's hypocrisy yourself? What about Kashmir part? How many universities hypocrites have set up Kashmir?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom