What's new

Why It's Sad That The F-22 Just Fired Its First Guided AIM-9X Sidewinder

I guess if the Chinese need 'DSI' to masturbate, you Indians can use the MIG-21.
Well, since it was written by an American, I guess you can use it as Dom. Although, technically, it will use you.
The reality is India would love to have the F-35's but still it has not been offered
Right.
U.S. open to selling F-35 jet fighters to India

Its a reuters article. Google it. I cant post links

Last edited:
Well, since it was written by an American, I guess you can use it as Dom.

Right.
U.S. open to selling F-35 jet fighters to India

Its a reuters article. Google it. I cant post links
Well it has been posted.

India did not like the F-35's because they think it is not yet as mature as the Rafales and the delivery dates are also a problem. Though they will keep the option available.

When we had a chance to examine the MIG-21, we found out it had no nose wheel steering and the pilot had to use differential braking to steer the jet. WTF ?

Right...So now the MIG-21 is India's 'DSI' to prove American fighters are inferior ? :lol:

You are wasting your time dude. These guys in India claim that 6000 years ago, aka, the "vedic times", Hindus had space shuttles and jets, cell phones, cars and they'd travel inter-galaxy very frequently.....

How do you argue with this mind set who, to promote their own religion, can get to this extent.....I am surprised no one's issued a statement like the -22 was designed 6000 years ago and the Americans stole is from some cave or underground tunnel. There is no logic in majority of their arguments. One statement ends it, India, the soup-o-powa!

You are wasting your time dude. These guys in India claim that 6000 years ago, aka, the "vedic times", Hindus had space shuttles and jets, cell phones, cars and they'd travel inter-galaxy very frequently.....

How do you argue with this mind set who, to promote their own religion, can get to this extent.....I am surprised no one's issued a statement like the -22 was designed 6000 years ago and the Americans stole is from some cave or underground tunnel. There is no logic in majority of their arguments. One statement ends it, India, the soup-o-powa!
yeah you are absolutely, forget their MIG-21 bison, their single crapy little LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT will destroy all of your F-22 on a singe mission:lol::lol::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::blah::blah::flame:

Its not that F22 tech is inferior it is because India has Mig 21's:devil:
The author compared one of the world's oldest operation fighter to sport HMS, while the F22 didnt not cause India fields tue fighter.

By dragging India into this you just derailled the thread.

I wonder how come senior members like @gambit and others fell for this. :confused:

The author compared one of the world's oldest operation fighter to sport HMS, while the F22 didnt not cause India fields tue fighter.

By dragging India into this you just derailled the thread.

I wonder how come senior members like @gambit and others fell for this. :confused:

Well the most advance Mig-21 is the Bison so one has to compare with that. If this article would have used F-5's to compare then it would have to be assumed that the HESA - Saeqeh has to be considered.

You are still new to the forum so an advice is that please go though the various threads regarding comparisons and you would understand how they are done.

Please stop wondering IAF Mig-21' Bison is a reality and the OP is comparing the F-22 with Mig-21 all upgrades.

Well the most advance Mig-21 is the Bison so one has to compare with that. If this article would have used F-5's to compare then it would have to be assumed that the HESA - Saeqeh has to be considered.

You are still new to the forum so an advice is that please go though the various threads regarding comparisons and you would understand how they are done.

Please stop wondering IAF Mig-21' Bison is a reality and the OP is comparing the F-22 with Mig-21 all upgrades.
I know the history, the author would very well have compared it with any of the older NATO fighters with HMS, but he choose a russian, not a Indian fighter.
And as a "older" member here you should know how folks get here when they read "India" in a post.
Just wanted to let you know what you did there in your first post was out of context.

PS: Im not new around here. ;)

I know the history, the author would very well have compared it with any of the older NATO fighters with HMS, but he choose a russian, not a Indian fighter.
And as a "older" member here you should know how folks get here when they read "India" in a post.
Just wanted to let you know what you did there in your first post was out of context.

PS: Im not new around here. ;)

Mig 21 Bison is Russian not Indian.

If I had stated the name of an Indian Aircraft Manufactured by India (LCA = TEJAS) then you could have said the post was out of context.
If you are not new around then you should have known this deference.

Back
Top Bottom