What's new

Why is there no development in Karachi?

No Its PPP... No its MQM...

No its BOTH in coalition government !

representatives chooses by karachities not have any interest in Development of Karachi.

Danish

You think bulbol bhutto will be the next leader of Pakistan? I doubt it, but then again no one could have guessed Zaradari will ever lead Pakistan. Can you imagine what Qaid-e-Azam would have thought if he knew people like Zaradri and NS are leading Pakistan.

Pakistan mai vote merit pe nai ,Aatay ki bori ya biryani ke plate pe milta hai .. bolbul bhutto will continue his family traditions ..
i will surely shift to UAE if that day ever comes that malala or bulbol bhutto become PM ...
well as answered to imagination of Quaid-e-Azam ... if he was alive , our leaders would have different opinions of him...
1.Nawaz Shairf will say " Jaag punjabi jaag ...aur bhaag jinnah bhaag "
2. Zaradari will say " Mr .jinnah please give me all the money you have earn in UK ..and dollar khape khape dollar khappe
3. Altaf bhai will say " Oh jinnah bhai .. kabhi 90 ka daura bhi karen na ....
4. Chudary shujaat hussain will say " Jinnah shahab roti shoti kha ke jana "
5. Mushi will say " oye mai darta warta kisi se nai hun , phir bhi...jinnah sab ,,, i salute you "
6. Imran khan will say " jinnah sahab esa tusunami laon ga ke karachi se gillgit tak sara mulk pani pani ho jaye ga ..
7. Muwaar hussian will say " jinnah sahab apne dardhi katwa di , ap tu kafir hai
8. Cheap justice Iftiqar hussain will take sooooooooooooooooooooooomotoooooooooooooooo action on land taken for Quaid-e-azam mazaar ..

bhai Jinnah ne yeh mulk banaya , tu unko is ki qadar thi , in kutte politicians ko sab bana banaya mil gaya sirf khane ke liye isi liye inko qadr nai hai

PPPP or MQM ... they are both evil.. the only difference is that one proclaims innocence and righteousness even when they were and they still are in power since last 15 years... MQM vote bank makes me smile the same way an imbecile or a young child makes me smile... they claim to be protectors of democracy yet they have supported musharaf throughout his tenure, they claim they are for the people of kci and sindh/pakistan yet they can not even clear the encroachments from the KCR route even in 15 years or from the lyari expressway route, they claim to be against landlords yet they sit, eat and sleep with them... they claim to be in favor of peace yet even a hint of a sentence against that swine will shut down the whole city... their workers claim innocence but common kciites know better.
in short its we the common people who are idiots and who need to grow some b**** to call a spade a spade. mustafa kamal might be doing good but firstly the projects were conceived by naimatullah khan, the projects were plagued with faults and issues be it the drainage problems or their position in terms of right of way. the whole city got inundated by 40 mm rain and this has happened the 4th time in last 15 years including the tenure of mustafa kamal... we want development lets start by cleaning the nallahs, nadis and the drainage system...
the difference between lahore and karachi is that lahoriis are now used to being pampered by big projects lollipops (metro bus before previous elections and metro bus pindi and metro train etc before upcoming) whereas kciites are given topis and a hope to live in harmony.

Last edited:
The answer to your question is; It's because of this certain "bhai", who has been winning rigged elections for the past 30 years. That bhai also has a local personality cult in the city. In terms of appearance, this bhai looks like a hybrid between a human and a big, fat frog.

Q: Why is there no development in Karachi?

Ans: Political Economy at work. Both PML-N and PPP have no seats from Karachi; therefore, there is no political incentive for them to spend money there.

Wrong bro... firstly PPP has a respectable presence there and PML-N is gradually growing but at a snails pace.. we have areas of Jamaat as well. the best way to make a political stand or base is to do work and make life easier and comfortable... you just cant ask for votes for the heck of it... kci being the main city and the juglar vein of economy can not be ignored by any party... not at all bro.
here is what i believe is the case, these ppl at MQM are literally evil genius... 1) their set up is wide spread and with great outreach 2) they terrorize people 3) by terror, by force or by cajoling ppl..... they make them attend jalsa's and rallies in numbers 4) the media is bound to show that swine's statement and report the speeches 5) the "local government act" favors them and they leave no stone unturned to refer to it (e.g. rain response last week)
out of the above you take out either terror or undue prominence and half of the issue is resolved. take out both and the party will shrink to scattered areas within a decade.
can you imagine that this party has always made its decisions pompously only to rejoin the same government they were throwing mud upon a few months later and that too in the greater interest of people, democracy and against status quo... be it the local government act, military take over, rigging in elections, hateful speeches... and people presumable are happy. wah ge wah
One does not need to go beyond the speech that swine, trangender a**hole made in dehli... and these party representatives come Tom and Jerries and hackle & jackal had the audacity to come on prime tv to defend those statements and people believed them... AMAZING

I guess more than political parties, its the mentality of society at large thats the reason why there is no development.
If you want change, be the change.
It can start from small things, like ensuring cleanliness in your locality.
Co-coordinating with your local representative or pressurizing the local representative using non violent methods and promoting awareness among the community.
Bringing up public private partnership and engaging ngos for the development of city.

Participation is development is not once in 5 year kind of work, where you do the vote and forget. Its day to day job.
Public should demand the change they want, ask for better roads, better connectivity, better services as a community.
Use media and social networks to push the requirements, this will force them to work for your benefit.

Pakistan mai vote merit pe nai ,Aatay ki bori ya biryani ke plate pe milta hai .. bolbul bhutto will continue his family traditions ..
i will surely shift to UAE if that day ever comes that malala or bulbol bhutto become PM ...
well as answered to imagination of Quaid-e-Azam ... if he was alive , our leaders would have different opinions of him...
1.Nawaz Shairf will say " Jaag punjabi jaag ...aur bhaag jinnah bhaag "
2. Zaradari will say " Mr .jinnah please give me all the money you have earn in UK ..and dollar khape khape dollar khappe
3. Altaf bhai will say " Oh jinnah bhai .. kabhi 90 ka daura bhi karen na ....
4. Chudary shujaat hussain will say " Jinnah shahab roti shoti kha ke jana "
5. Mushi will say " oye mai darta warta kisi se nai hun , phir bhi...jinnah sab ,,, i salute you "
6. Imran khan will say " jinnah sahab esa tusunami laon ga ke karachi se gillgit tak sara mulk pani pani ho jaye ga ..
7. Muwaar hussian will say " jinnah sahab apne dardhi katwa di , ap tu kafir hai
8. Cheap justice Iftiqar hussain will take sooooooooooooooooooooooomotoooooooooooooooo action on land taken for Quaid-e-azam mazaar ..

bhai Jinnah ne yeh mulk banaya , tu unko is ki qadar thi , in kutte politicians ko sab bana banaya mil gaya sirf khane ke liye isi liye inko qadr nai hai

Next civilian tenure is PPP tenure.

Imagine Chicken being PM or president and the Army chiefs calls him on phone for some issue and chicken replies “let me finish my call of duty and I will get back to you”.

I think the local govt. can bring in local builders/investors along with foreign ones to make Liaqtabad town into a Appartments town also in making new housing projects in left areas of Karachi.

Next civilian tenure is PPP tenure.

Imagine Chicken being PM or president and the Army chiefs calls him on phone for some issue and chicken replies “let me finish my call of duty and I will get back to you”.

Excellent observation about Bilawal.

PPP in next term? Impossible.

Where are infrastructure projects??

Lahore is being built up nicely.

Karachi has so much potential with it being on the coast. Why is there no work taking place?

MQM and PPP are this incompetent?

seriously. Karachi is the heart of Pakistan.

I believe it should be the priority

Bcz you dnt have Shahbaz Sharif!

Rathore Sahib, which part of Pakistan are you from? Are you a Rajput?

seriously. Karachi is the heart of Pakistan.

I believe it should be the priority

Rathore Sahib, which part of Pakistan are you from? Are you a Rajput?
Multani Sahib why you asking by quoting which dsnt have any relevance with your question?:azn:

Sindh needs a long march, Imran needs to redirect Azadi march to Karachi :rofl:
Karachi has never been a priority for pti.
pti and ik didn't bother to even come to kwrachi even in the elections.

No Its PPP... No its MQM...

No its BOTH in coalition government !
Mqm -ppp nexus has proved to be hell for people of sind and Karachi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom