Why is there no development in Karachi?

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Where are infrastructure projects??

Lahore is being built up nicely.

Karachi has so much potential with it being on the coast. Why is there no work taking place?

MQM and PPP are this incompetent?

altaf-hussain-640x480.jpg

Where are infrastructure projects??

Lahore is being built up nicely.

Karachi has so much potential with it being on the coast. Why is there no work taking place?

MQM and PPP are this incompetent?

bhai sahab MQM dont have enough seats or ministries , PPPP sab kha gaye :(
karachi need big projects .. and i would say a mayor like Mutafa kamal

Its PPP they eat up most of the funds for Karachi. As they have majority in Sindh government which means they control almost all of the capital. Zaradri ki to mojjah he mojaan.

Sindh have more then 600 Billion Rupee budget ... I don't see any of this invested

Its PPP they eat up most of the funds for Karachi. As they have majority in Sindh government which means they control almost all of the capital. Zaradri ki to mojjah he mojaan.

ppp govt is the most corrupt govt i have ever seen anywhere in this world ... fcuk those bhutto...
i wish zardari ka baap protection use ker leta :hitwall:

One of those mistakes you later regret in your life.:lol:

lolz even benazeer realize that she married to an evil guy .. thats why she didnt leave her kids to him in her life time ..

Ppp has sindh govt while mqm has karachi and this is the tragedy of this great city. Now the only way to develop it is to make it a province BUT that should only only be done after altaf hussain is neutralised ie either in prison in uk. I wont go into details why but trust me no one wants altaf to be a cm of karachi. I know the insides and out of pakistani politics as my father is also a renowned politician. Btw the only party that can bring karachi to its past glory is mqm or pti

Just shows the arrogance of PPP. Even after everything they still are eating all the money. They must have iron grip on Sindh, how saddening.

but this marriage make hell for Pakistani peoples ...
creating two president one Zardari and next bulbol bhutto

You think bulbol bhutto will be the next leader of Pakistan? I doubt it, but then again no one could have guessed Zaradari will ever lead Pakistan. Can you imagine what Qaid-e-Azam would have thought if he knew people like Zaradri and NS are leading Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom