What's new

Why is the complain thread closed? Is that against the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conqueror

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to know why the thread about banneing of a member got closed? Is complaining not allowed anymore?. If anybody thinks he has his stance, why would he force the others to stop pitching theirs?

Old Thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/87384-when-mods-need-moderation.html

This thread is continuation of previously open thread by the title "When Mods need Moderation".

Sir T-Faz,

I am really not complaining againt you but ratherr requesting you to reconsider your made decission. True you had Made a post in which you asked people to refrain from posting such content but did you realize how many people were online and the moment you posted, 10s of there posts followed in a matter of minutes. You might consider the fact everybody wasn't able to read your post because the forum was producing pages so fast.

I have talked to him and he is upset for banning for

1 - Wrong reason
2 - For banning without warning
3 - For alleging to "Support Terrorists" which he didn't.

I am requesting you to please do not condemn the opponent unheard. I know him personally he he could be anything but the law-breacher. You might disagree to what he said but disagreeing doesn't mean you move on to step two when step one was needed.

Had you warned him or deleted his post, that would have suffice.

I request you to consider your decision and let this forum remain a beautiful place to express, while stayinig under the rules and that applies to everybody including Mods.

Last edited:
I remeber Graphican, he is one of the sane members, and his posts are quite up to the mark. Didn't know what happened there.

P.S i liked his graphican test :tup:

Yes, I would request the MODs to consider SANABIL MIRZA's decision too. . He referred me to this forum.

I remeber Graphican, he is one of the sane members, and his posts are quite up to the mark. Didn't know what happened there.

P.S i liked his graphican test :tup:

He is against drone strikes and killing of people in bunches but he never supported terrorists or terrorismsms in any form. He is patriotic person but he speaks against Musharaf and American Wrongdoings. I have found his recent thread where he expressed his dis-satisfaction with American issues but all staying withing lines.

He has been recently banned with allegations of supporting terrorism and justifying killing of Salman Taseer while he had only posted images of Salman Taseer drinking. I see he might have offended the Mods but neither he "Supported Terrorists" nor "Justified his Killing" in any sence. He rather said

"May Allah treat Salman Taseer the way he treated people". Its all matter of interpertation how one makes it.

I have requested Mods to reconsider and I am hopeful they would and I honestly believe they should reconsider as they probebly went to step 2 before reaching step 1.

I think the rule is the MOD who banned him needs to be the one to unban him. And your not supposed to get warnings that you are about to get banned.

I think the rule is the MOD who banned him needs to be the one to unban him. And your not supposed to get warnings that you are about to get banned.

Well, the forum rule says: warning/banned. So they should first issue a warning. If still he continues his ideas, then he should be banned.

This request has been made to the same MOD keeping high degree of request for him intact.

And you are not suppoesd to get banned for the reason you don't have a slightest idea about. His posts are there in the forum for everybody to learn from and I would like to see a glimpse of impression out of 2400 posts that he probebly supports terrorism or favours killing of innocent people. And if this is the case, he has a right to pitch his case for the justice and a reconsideration from the same MOD.

I hope this clearifies.

Well, the forum rule says: warning/banned. So they should first issue a warning. If still he continues his ideas, then he should be banned.

Yes, a warning is a must, so that the member can know what he needs to avoid in the future. Bans here are more common if you are debating with a mod. So just don't do it. Accept that he's right even though he's wrong. I've started doing this now.

When I got banned, they didn't even give a reason, because the mod hates me, and just wants to throw me out. In such situations there is little you can do.

And honestly, nothing will change anytime soon. There will be people who will be unfairly banned. In the end, it is the regular member who needs to stay clear of trouble, hard debates, or convo with mods.

Yes, a warning is a must, so that the member can know what he needs to avoid in the future. Bans here are more common if you are debating with a mod. So just don't do it. Accept that he's right even though he's wrong. I've started doing this now.

When I got banned, they didn't even give a reason, because the mod hates me, and just wants to throw me out. In such situations there is little you can do.

And honestly, nothing will change anytime soon. There will be people who will be unfairly banned. In the end, it is the regular member who needs to stay clear of trouble, hard debates, or convo with mods.

When exactly were you banned???

You could be banned without warning if you breach rules by a mile. Graphican was once banned for speaking agaisnt Americans and he did not complain then because he knew he had been doing that loud. This time he is standing and refusing to accept the allegations of "Support of Terrorism". I see he has his point here. His posts are open in the forum and everybody is welcome to see what he feels for the terrorists and how much "support" he offers them as alleged. He is one Patritoc Paksitani who goes against American attacks on Pakistani Soil. If Speaking agaisnt Americans is the "Support of terrorists", I am sorry we are missing something very basic here.

In the previous thread which got closed by T-Faz, I had requested the same MOD to post his deleted post over here and defend his allegations of "Support of Terrorism" on Graphian. This is more than an abuse to a patriotic Paksitani and I really want MODs to either reconsdier their decission or defend their stance. This is not a simple matter which I might let go unheared.

Last edited:
Mods are good.... Everyone who gets ban say "I got ban because the mod hates me" :disagree:

And as far the reason is concerned... Its trolling.. Do you think they'll keep a note that on what reason you got banned so that when you return after 3 Months or 6 months they tell you Sir this is the **** for what you got banned.....

Seriously guys... You are not helping in any way in improving this forums quality.

@MODS... Not only close such thread. Delete it altogether...

Thanks

You could be banned without warning if you breach rules by a mile. Graphican was once banned for speaking agaisnt Americans and he did not complain then because he knew he had been doing that loud. This time he is standing and refusing to accept the allegations of "Support of Terrorism". I see he has his point here.

I think if a member expresses his ideas and the MODs contradict it, then they should issue a warning first. But if a member uses abusive language, and that too of extreme kind, he should be banned directly.

Mods are good.... Everyone who gets ban say "I got ban because the mod hates me" :disagree:

And as far the reason is concerned... Its trolling.. Do you think they'll keep a note that on what reason you got banned so that when you return after 3 Months or 6 months they tell you Sir this is the **** for what you got banned.....

Seriously guys... You are not helping in any way in improving this forums quality.

OO no Sir, I dont want the MODs to remember the reasons for which members were banned. Just want them to issue a warning on the same thread like "This is your last warning"

I think TFAZ gave the explanation in that thread before closing it, whats the point of starting another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom