Why is Rahul Gandhi unmarried?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
to all singles out there:
Get married people :D you don't know what you are missing
PS. me engaged in teens

Huurrrr. . . . let us enjoy our life in peace. . .
studsmatta.gif
. . . . .

fly2.gif

A stupid question. We have no right to question the privacy of whom-ever it may be.

PS. me engaged in teens

Now dont make me burn :devil::devil::flame:

You people want Rahul to marry?
You don't get enough of Italians do you?

Btw Biloo Zardari is still singe...iffff...ummm...

I've met her. My instant excitement was put down by her horse like voice and a fake political smile.

I 'highly' doubt that She'll allow Biloo Zardari anywhere near her. She's a mature girl and won't be taken for a fetish.
Isn't that the fetish lel? Billo likes getting dominated, HRK then Gul Khan.

Celebrities at Kumarakom

KOTTAYAM DEC. 30. Three years after the Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, came to Kumarakom for a week-long sojourn along with a few of his close family members, the sleepy lagoon-side hamlet near this town in central Kerala was aflutter since Sunday with the arrival of yet another clutch of celebrity visitors. Robert Vadhra came first, along with Rahul Gandhi and the latter's Colombian fiancee, Juanita. Priyanka Vadhra followed yesterday with the younger of the couple's two children, the elder one having arrived with the father earlier.

During the stop-over on their way to Bangaram in the Lakshadweep islands, they were treated to a slice of the Kerala brand of tourism: ayurvedic massage sessions for Mr. Gandhi and Mr. Vadhra and a 30-minute boat ride in the lagoon for Ms. Vadhra and the children. In the evening there was a Kathakali performance, in encapsulated form.

According to sources at the hotel where the group stayed, the guests were fond of seafood, especially prawns.

The group left for Lakshadweep this morning via Kochi, where they should celebrate New Year. Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and their two young children, Priyanka and Rahul, went on a holiday in Lakshadweep in December 1987.

The Hindu : Celebrities at Kumarakom

2003 news ,I think this is the only thing people know about Rahul's personal life ......

May be he wants to marry an Italian, a Pakistani or a Chinese girl... and is afraid of political consequences

A stupid question. We have no right to question the privacy of whom-ever it may be.

Sure, but didn't the Indian supreme court recently rule that homosexuality is illegal in India?

So it would have political implications, in India at least.

PS. me engaged in teens
i know.....what i am missing out...........
thnk god ! no more........u r ignoring me,,kya ghar pe nahi bethte ho,,,blah blah.....
i am so sad for you,,,,,u so young ,u so innocent,,,,,,,,,,
abhi to 5-6 saal gabru jawan ban ke ghumna tha....:rolleyes1::rolleyes1::rolleyes1:
tumhara licence toh zaldi hi expire ho jaega...:cry::cry::cry:

Look at the way Rahul was looking at Arnab Gowami during that interview.
More than its Gay streak on Arnab, he was passive and not assertive. A true leader/ man is assertive. Don't you think he lacks the ability to convey his message in a more bold manner? I guess passive men always seem a little gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom