What's new

Why Indian special forces are way behind the US Navy seals? Defence Minister Parrikar clears emergen

one question to the senior and/or knowledgeable persons--- the article that mentioned that .. "nine battalions of Special Forces troops " will be raised. how much time, and money will be needed to raise nine battlion ? As far as my understandings goes , SF training goes for 3/4 yrs ( more or less ) and that with a drop rate of 90% .

Several factors are there..

1. US invested billions of dollars over the years to gather these kind of unprecedented capability.Training and to equip a single soldier costs them half a mil to a million dollars.I wonder if any country can spend this kind of money.

2. A special soldier requires special weapons as well. The black project helo this guys were mentioning,US probably invested hundreds of mils for R&D.In India,they can't purchase basic body armor in the first place.

Purchase of random number of equipment can't help.It should be systematic.Capability as well as equipment should be the way,along with change of policies.But who are we kidding.

India lacks the technology to have America type SF capabilities. Indian and Pakistani special forces are above average or elite infantry units.

Amazing Indians always find a way to spin
he is stating the obvious
what is there to spin ??

Only an Indian would equate capture of OBL with the Indian surgical strike of shooting across the border.

Our fault was we did not left any signature of the raid as Americans did with a choppoer. I think US know Pakistan army better, so before they go into denial, , they left a prooof. haha

Our fault was we did not left any signature of the raid as Americans did with a choppoer. I think US know Pakistan army better, so before they go into denial, , they left a prooof. haha

How about because Indian "surgical strike" pretty much is just a shallow border incursion. The Chinese troops set up tents within India performed a deeper " surgical incursion" than the so called surgical strikes from India.

So you are trying to troll a Chinese over OBL raid ? Considering the Chinese just come ... camp in alleged Indian territory while you limp ... wait for them to go back?:lol:

And comparing OBL raid to India?:lol:.. Better start arresting pigeons and camels..

So you are trying to troll a Chinese over OBL raid ? Considering the Chinese just come ... camp in alleged Indian territory while you limp ... wait for them to go back?:lol:

And comparing OBL raid to India?:lol:.. Better start arresting pigeons and camels..

If she is Chinese than I am Pakistani. :lol: She is a false flag loser and speaks, hindi/urdu.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom