What's new

Why india has to ally with US

All hail the future slaves of the US. Jai ghulami! :coffee:

That was then, this is now.

You have to think about the circumstances at hand.

Also take a look at Chinese-Dragon's post above, as it was very relevant to the discussion at hand.

Pray,What consequences?The Yanks will pursue their intentions of force projection in the Asiatic region with or without India's approval.Most likely,they are bound to further the same with it's already existent partnerships(mind you,Pakistan falls under it too).

I have seen Chinese Dragon's post and something I know for a fact that 99% of you would bash me in for stating the same goes as the following; India isn't warding off America's advances for sadistic measures.Somewhere in the back of New Delhi's mind is alignment with the Asia bloc.Unfortunately,China seems to be ignoring us currently and India just can't sit around waiting for something to materialize.Fact.

I repeat : A prosperous Asia is good but what is Pakistan's contribution to this selfless cause ?

You're right. Pakistan has not made any real contribution to this selfless cause, & I will admit that. Pakistan has sat on the US lap for sometime. It has remained a respectable nation in the eyes of the world community by being on America's side, in terms of regional & international influence as well. But it doesn't mean India has to fall for the same trap Pakistan did. What did Pakistan's alliance with the US result in? It resulted in Pakistan being used for fostering the Mujahideen in the 80s, & their effects are still being seen today. After that, it put (economic & military) sanctions on Pakistan through the Pressler Amendment in the 90s.

In other words, the US used Pakistan to break up the Soviet Union by creating the Mujahideen, left them at the mercy of them, & then sanctioned them economically & militarily for their nukes. The US will use India in every way to keep China in check, & if that works, will dispose them (India) off.

you made your bed ...

Yes, we made our bed, of being the fastest rising major power in the world. Not a bad bed. :azn:

The USA of course had a big role in that, by investing in our economy, and by even today being our number #1 customer and our number one debtor.

Every single year, hundreds of billions of dollars are flowing from the American economy into the Chinese economy. We should definitely be grateful for that, and I am.

You're right. Pakistan has not made any real contribution to this selfless cause, & I will admit that. But it doesn't mean India has to fall for the same trap Pakistan did. What did Pakistan's alliance with the US result in? It resulted in Pakistan being used for fostering the Mujahideen in the 80s, & their effects are still being seen today. After that, it put (economic & military) sanctions on Pakistan through the Pressler Amendment in the 90s. The US even refused to side with Pakistan during the 1965 or 1999 wars.

In other words, the US used Pakistan to break up the Soviet Union by creating the Mujahideen, left them at the mercy of them, & then sanctioned them economically & militarily for their nukes. The US will use India in every way to keep China in check, & if that works, will dispose them off like they did with Pakistan.

seriously whats with you Pakistanis thinking you broke up the Soviet Union? learn history seriously the Afghanistan war did nothing but add to the economic disparities of the USSR at the time but that is nothing compared to the even bigger 1989 revolutions and the August coup many historians attribute the collapse of the USSR to the August Coup but i guess Madrassa teachers and your brainwashed propaganda spitting historians say so otherwise

Greed will consume India and that will be their down fall. The outright anti-Pakistani and anti-China attitudes of many Indian members assure us that India will implode, before reaching the status of even a regional power.

Yes, we made our bed, of being the fastest rising major power in the world. Not a bad bed. :azn:

The USA of course had a big role in that, by investing in our economy, and by even today being our number #1 customer and our number one debtor.

Every single year, hundreds of billions of dollars are flowing from the American economy into the Chinese economy. We should definitely be grateful for that, and I am.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...s-chinese-dragon-completing-10-000-posts.html

I don't know if you make the rules of engagement with the US. I guess we'll find out soon enough. There have been many times where the US has openly taken against India as well, even though they are 'allies'. I don't see the same thing happening between China & Pakistan. Because quite frankly, despite all the ambitions China has to 'grow' as a nation, it does not have imperialistic ones.

( see highlighted)how can you say that w/ a straight face? they have economically stamped on you already. what rock are you living under- many of your local industries are all wiped out. Allies does not mean that people don't disgaree. US disgarees with NATO and vice versa. Your situation w/ China is not on equal or remotely equal footing. they come into your country say we are building this project- you will give us high rates of royalty/ interest. we will only use chinese to run the projects and will have chinese companies provide the raw materials and not allow your industry folks to bid on it. Thats not condusive to your claim made..

All hail the future slaves of the US. Jai ghulami! :coffee:

The irony of your statement is staring in your face. You are a Pakistani living in the US ?

Pakistan is the biggest and most important ally of the US in its war against terror. US strikes Pakistan with drones and the strong defence of Pakistan looks clueless.

India on the other hand is talking about working with US on areas of mutual interest as already pointed out. India signed a nuclear deal with US that Pakistan so desperately wanted. India reject F16s and F18s for European fighter aircrafts but Pakistan has to whine and nudge US to get F16s.

Anyways, we all know who were ghulams of US voluntarily and now have changed masters and hail China.

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

And here is an example :azn:

Greed will consume India and that will be their down fall. The outright anti-Pakistani and anti-China attitudes of many Indian members assure us that India will implode, before reaching the status of even a regional power.

did Pakistan stop supporting terrorist created to hurt India!!!!
You have been badly bitten by the Frankenstein monster that you created but did you change!!!!!!!
So all your wish of India imploding before reaching the status of even a regional power can kiss it off good bye

Wasnt Pakistan one of Top US allies in this part of the world the past 50 odd years ? what hypocrisy!!!

Back
Top Bottom