What's new

Why india has to ally with US

India has full right to get screwed over by the US, as they (the US) have done to every other country they've 'allied' themselves with throughout their course in history. The US is no one's friend (& certainly not India's), & will stoop down to unimaginable levels to prove my point.
Don't you worry man India is great at these foreign policy things...and i am damn sure we'll get maximum without losing much.

It's threads like these that make me hate Indians. Slavery is a harder to give than cigarettes for you guys..

Come on man Dont exhibit your double standards when you have good relationship with china , It's all weather friendship and when India and USA are coming closer for mutual benefits it's slavery? When Pakistan and USA was together in Afghanistan it was a love marriage and now when the wheel has turned( India-USA are alleys) it's illegitimate relationship?

Come on man Dont exhibit your double standards when you have good relationship with china , It's all weather friendship and when India and USA are coming closer for mutual benefits it's slavery? When Pakistan and USA was together in Afghanistan it was a love marriage and now when the wheel has turned( India-USA are alleys) it's illegitimate relationship?

China doesn't have a track record for Imperialism.

you can quote till the fat lady sings , but it falls on the plate of " ulterior motives" . For once come with some critical thinking. 'USA bad bad - down with USA' is not it.

I never said the US is sad. In fact, I added a couple of sentences in my last post:

I don't blame America for acting the way they do, they're smart & ruthless. If it's anybody's fault, it is of nations that think the US (or anybody else) can be their ally.

Don't you worry man India is great at these foreign policy things...and i am damn sure we'll get maximum without losing much.

Oh he is not worried for India in reality- trust me. he is worried for you know whom...

India has no aspirations of being the regional bully...

Oh, but it does!

Those of us in South Asia know the Indian mindset and ambitions all too well. And don't think the rest of Asia is buying the "choir boy" act either.

don't read much into australian speak? Its the same speak of half a dozen of other countries in the region.

Like I wrote, politicians say the appropriate thing to the target audience. The general population, in most cases, will only support a warlike stance if their own country is invovled. Nobody wants to fight someone else's war. China or the US -- most people couldn't care less.

Oh he is not worried for India in reality- trust me. he is worried for you know whom...

A decade ago all they saw Indians as were cheap labour. Today they still see you as cheap labour when they call your call centers for assistance.

Also I assume you forgot about when Obama came to India and Indians were kissing his butt to say anything negative about Pakistan, and all of your boot-licking bore no fruit.

I never said the US is sad. In fact, I added a couple of sentences in my last post:

who you trying to convince? you showed your hand to us months a go.. adding additional lines as an after thought does not mitigate it. But as you said , lets stay on topic.. :)

India has full right to get screwed over by the US, as they (the US) have done to every other country they've 'allied' themselves with throughout their course in history. The US is no one's friend (& certainly not India's), & will stoop down to unimaginable levels to prove my point.

Let us decide that, my friend. we obviously don't all agree with your interpretation of the U.S.

Lovely to hear how our friends from Pakistan and china always are trying to convince India to give up its partners. after all none has India's best interest like these folks do ;).

Yeah, isn't it great that these two countries show so much concern for us poor Indians, You have to wonder with them being so concerned with us being the innocent babe in the woods that needs advising, how they manage to also fit a Chanikyan/Baniya mentality to that very same resume.

It's threads like these that make me hate Indians. Slavery is a harder to give than cigarettes for you guys..

Yeah, we have seen how much of a great India lover you were before this thread.

A decade ago all they saw Indians as were cheap labour. Today they still see you as cheap labour when they call your call centers for assistance.

Also I assume you forgot about when Obama came to India and Indians were kissing his butt to say anything negative about Pakistan, and all of your boot-licking bore no fruit.

Also I assume you forgot about when
Obama came to India and Indians were
kissing his butt to say anything negative
about Pakistan, and all of your boot-licking
bore no fruit.

USA-pakistan friendship!

Yeah, we have seen how much of a great India lover you were before this thread.

Not true. You have seen what our ally has done to Pakistan. Constructive criticism is the sign of a true friend.

who you trying to convince? you showed your hand to us months a go.. adding additional lines as an after thought does not mitigate it. But as you said , lets stay on topic.. :)

No, I only showed you the reality, when the US asked the UN to take off the names of senior Taliban leaders from its blacklist, helped open their offices in the UAE, & started talking to them in Afghanistan's end game.

But yeah, let's stay on topic.

And he didn't even find your country worth farting on....:taz:

Oh, but it does!

Those of us in South Asia know the Indian mindset and ambitions all too well. And don't think the rest of Asia is buying the "choir boy" act either.

Like I wrote, politicians say the appropriate thing to the target audience. The general population, in most cases, will only support a warlike stance if their own country is invovled. Nobody wants to fight someone else's war. China or the US -- most people couldn't care less.

maybe you dont get it. what you think does not matter - you know why? because nobody else thinks so...i.e. those countries and their foreign policy heads. so you can think India is a bully , is a devil what have you.... it don't matter. there is personal opinion driven by personal agenda and then there is " lo behold- every country is on India's side practically" -reality. the day I hear other countries speak of India's aspiration of being the sole asian power, dictating terms to all in the region , intends to threaten US, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, taiwan, philippinnes, australia - is the day we can talk again okay?

psst- it aint about going to war... you need to read my posts here. post #37 talk about it .

Back
Top Bottom