What's new

Why Hasn’t This Fellow Been Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are few who are suicide trolls... the latest one being zaahil muhamed ...... What do they get in abusing other religion?????

You tried to pretend all global Muslims are against Hindus. Pakistani and Bangladeshi ingrained hate for Hindus is historical, political and nationalistic which is impossible to be changed.
Your first statement is incorrect. I said all Muslims don't care what Hindus/Indians say, not that they are against them.
and you're right. I should have said non-subcontinental Muslims.

He has not been banned because moderators like all other human beings have other things in life to do rather than sit on PDF like certain Indians and Pakistanis do throughout their pointless lives. When we get up in the morning, go to work/business and so on.. and then when we finally get the chance to open PDF.. we look at reports(which are plenty).. we look at cases and then ban them... as it happened today with a warning.
ok...find some other guy who can moderate on behalf of yours.

He has not been banned because moderators like all other human beings have other things in life to do rather than sit on PDF like certain Indians and Pakistanis do throughout their pointless lives. When we get up in the morning, go to work/business and so on.. and then when we finally get the chance to open PDF.. we look at reports(which are plenty).. we look at cases and then ban them... as it happened today with a warning.

You must stop indulging in sinful activities and concentrate on work here:D

Yes! Why? Ok, no prizes for guessing why! This is a Pakistani forum and thus these guys have a license to spew out nonsensical crap with no questions asked!

Here are this clown’s gems….ALL FROM A SINGLE THREAD:
India test fires 350 km range ballistic missile Prithvi-II

Source: India test fires 350 km range ballistic missile Prithvi-II | Page 1

In spite of repeatedly reporting his nonsense to the Admin, NOTHING has happened. He's continuing to spew garbage.

This is outrageous and unacceptable. Will the admin please do something about this troll?

@WebMaster @Horus
I think u have got constipation while seeing a pakistani do trolling.....aby chor dy yaar...tum log har roz krty ho....aj usy bhi kr leny do....i mean trolling:p:

When a forum of this magnitude is run, there must surely be a method in selection & functioning of Mods whereby at least two remain on ' duty' at any one time who could at least monitor reported posts.

A forum cannot be allowed to run amok for 6-8 hours during which dolts can harm themselves & create hate.

My views .

I think u have got constipation while seeing a pakistani do trolling.....aby chor dy yaar...tum log har roz krty ho....aj usy bhi kr leny do....i mean trolling:p:
Bhai "Allah" "Islam" aur "teri maa behan " pe trolling karguga tab bhi tu aisahi bolega?

You tried to pretend all global Muslims are against Hindus. Pakistani and Bangladeshi ingrained hate for Hindus is historical, political and nationalistic which is impossible to be changed.

And the reciprocal hate from the evil Yindus is the same.

Yes! Why? Ok, no prizes for guessing why! This is a Pakistani forum and thus these guys have a license to spew out nonsensical crap with no questions asked!

Here are this clown’s gems….
I am surprised why you are not banned yet. Have you seen your gems? and gems of many other Indians like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom