What's new

Why everyone wants S-400

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

China, Turkey, Iran and now India have all purchased Russia’s S-400 missile defense system. Rick Sanchez shows us the capabilities of the system, why it has become so popular and why it terrifies Western weapons dealers and the Pentagon. Then former Pentagon official Michael Maloof joins Rick Sanchez to share his insights. He points out that the S-400 system is much more mobile and cost-effective than Raytheon’s MIM-104 Patriot missile system.

China, Turkey, Iran and now India have all purchased Russia’s S-400 missile defense system. Rick Sanchez shows us the capabilities of the system, why it has become so popular and why it terrifies Western weapons dealers and the Pentagon. Then former Pentagon official Michael Maloof joins Rick Sanchez to share his insights. He points out that the S-400 system is much more mobile and cost-effective than Raytheon’s MIM-104 Patriot missile system.

Almost all Russian weapons are more cost effective, but they are not reliable either.

So far the S-300 and S-400 hasn't been able to stop Israeli jets jet Israeli air vehicles, or even AGM missiles, in Syria.

In fact, the mighty system ended up shooting down one of Russia's own jets.

It is why I am against Pakistan opting for Russian weaponry. It is known from past, their export variants are duds, and they have many times overhyped their products.

IAF claimed that R-77 has a range lower than advertised.

Sukhoi and Mig jets maintenance cost is huge as well, Malaysia is finding trouble in it.

Just my two cents.

Almost all Russian weapons are more cost effective, but they are not reliable either.

So far the S-300 and S-400 hasn't been able to stop Israeli jets jet Israeli air vehicles, or even AGM missiles, in Syria.

It is why I am against Pakistan opting for Russian weaponry. It is known from past, their export variants are duds, and they have many times overhyped their products.

IAF claimed that R-77 has a range lower than advertised.

Sukhoi and Mig jets maintenance cost is huge as well, Malaysia is finding trouble in it.

Just my two cents.
where was S-300 when Pakistani fighters were bombing and shooting india ? no where . Russian weapons are nto relible as you said .

They are not reliable? thats a lie. ak47 is the mos reliable war gun for example.

Beacuse the S300 and S400 havent stopped and ISraeli jet that does not mean the system cant do it. Maybe SAA/Russia isnt doing that to prevent a war with Israel?

Mistakes happen, but that doesnt say anything specifically about the S300 or S400. Didnt INdia shoot its helicopter in the Puwalma incident? Mistakes happen!

Dont buy Russian weaponry and remain under US' strategic control via controlling your weapons. Their export variants arent duds, they just get sold to countries that either dont know how to use them or maintain them or dont have the overall leverage to use them consequent-free.
The sales prove Russian weapons are not overhyped. If they were, countries wouldnt buy them and keep doing so.

Just my two cents.
More like your propaganda.

They are not reliable? thats a lie. ak47 is the mos reliable war gun for example.

Beacuse the S300 and S400 havent stopped and ISraeli jet that does not mean the system cant do it. Maybe SAA/Russia isnt doing that to prevent a war with Israel?

Mistakes happen, but that doesnt say anything specifically about the S300 or S400. Didnt INdia shoot its helicopter in the Puwalma incident? Mistakes happen!

Dont buy Russian weaponry and remain under US' strategic control via controlling your weapons. Their export variants arent duds, they just get sold to countries that either dont know how to use them or maintain them or dont have the overall leverage to use them consequent-free.
The sales prove Russian weapons are not overhyped. If they were, countries wouldnt buy them and keep doing so.

More like your propaganda.

Read up on history.

And no, it wad specifically a S-300.

Ak 47 is the best product to come out of Russia, I won't say no about that.

Read up on history.
This is what people say when they have no credible counter argument.

Ak 47 is the best product to come out of Russia, I won't say no about that.
Ok, thnx for accepting i was right.

Why everyone want apple I phone?
one reason - Many people demand and want things that make them look/ be perceived as better than others. Iphone does that quite well.
Research done recently shows android users are less pretetious than iphone users. nuff said

Back
Top Bottom