What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Butts go bald very quickly. All my Butt cousins and uncle went bald by the time they got to 20s.:lol:

@Armstrong the fatso
images

That's why he is only showing his face :lol:

Nah I just stopped going to the gym when I messed up my back the 10th time or something; now I stick to doing Push Ups ! :(

But surprisingly enough I feel more in control of my body & a lot more agile instead of that behemoth of flesh that I used to feel like back then ! :unsure:

I may not be anywhere close to being that strong but its a great feeling to know how quick my body is receptive to my thoughts & how much more flexible & well balanced on my feet do I feel now ! :)

Do you do boxing by any chance? If not, give it a go, I think you'd enjoy it.

Mate don't worry about it. The net acquisition of aesthetics as a result of working out will balance out any ugliness from stretch marks.

Plus over time, it fades away.

And that's what you get for buying an iphone.

Yes, but I am 100% sure that it is going to hit me hard. I mean can you avoid getting stretch-marks in any age or what (very start 20's)? Or only when you get much older? Women after giving birth get them often. But I hear that they use some kind of creams which prevents them. That's what my mother and 1 elder sister used before giving birth. I want to do other sport activities than just running and playing football/basketball. Working out a bit would be a good thing.

What do you do? You seem like an experienced person in this field or what?

Pardon for my English I have barely slept and barely see my keyboard on my laptop anymore!:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::stop:

Yes, but I am 100% sure that it is going to hit me hard. I mean can you avoid getting stretch-marks in any age or what (very start 20's)? Or only when you get much older? Women after given birth get them often. But I hear that they use some kind of creams which prevents them. That's what my mother and 1 elder sister used before giving birth. I want to do other sport activities than just running and playing football/basketball. Working out a bit would be a good thing.

What do you do? You seem like an experienced person in this field or what?

If you're really worried, then gradually scale up the weights you do. It'll allow your skin to grow and heal to accommodate your bigger size. It won't help you gain muscle quickly, but you will get stronger and it won't come at expense of those marks. If you see stretch marks appearing, then chill for a few days, let your skin heal up before going back in.

Personally, I didn't care. I used to be skinny a few years ago, so I had to lift heavy to get bigger. Most of my stretch marks have faded to a shadow of their older selves.

There was a gentleman here, I can't quite recall his name, he was a personal trainer, I'm sure he would have better advice than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom