What's new

why doesn't pakistan army get rid of the Taliban?

abvgroup

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
why doesn't pakistan army get rid of the Taliban for good? I mean they are attacking your innocent children now, how long are you going to wait? what is stopping you? Where is the spirit of the army?

Get rid of every taliban and whoever supports them, their supporters are the biggest criminals, thats why they are there to begin with

why doesn't pakistan army get rid of the Taliban for good? I mean they are attacking your innocent children now, how long are you going to wait? what is stopping you? Where is the spirit of the army?

Get rid of every taliban and whoever supports them, their supporters are the biggest criminals, thats why they are there to begin with
Sir Pakistan Army is fighting against the Taliban for past 8 years and failed because their is not military solution to this battle whole American Power along with 33 other countries couldn't defeat Taliban you think Pakistan can Sir when ever they get rid of Taliban from an area they simply go to other area and the moment Army leave area they return they are motivated fighters and with lot of local support because our Armed Forces attacked our Tribal Areas on American orders in Musharraf time which resulted in anger and hatred towards Army and Pakistan and than allowed Americans to kill our own people and final blow came with Lal Masjid Operation now we need to talk to Taliban and Tribals win as many as on our side fulfill their right demands and than isolate those who don't listen to any thing logical and than take on them otherwise this war will never end for next 100 years

Sir Pakistan Army is fighting against the Taliban for past 8 years and failed because their is not military solution to this battle whole American Power along with 33 other countries couldn't defeat Taliban you think Pakistan can Sir when ever they get rid of Taliban from an area they simply go to other area and the moment Army leave area they return they are motivated fighters and with lot of local support because our Armed Forces attacked our Tribal Areas on American orders in Musharraf time which resulted in anger and hatred towards Army and Pakistan and than allowed Americans to kill our own people and final blow came with Lal Masjid Operation now we need to talk to Taliban and Tribals win as many as on our side fulfill their right demands and than isolate those who don't listen to any thing logical and than take on them otherwise this war will never end for next 100 years

This entire post if factually incorrect. The effectiveness of Pakistan's military campaign against the Taliban can be judged by the fact that Pakistan has secured almost the entire territory that was once thought to be Taliban Central, rangin from Bajaur in the North to Banu in the South. The only part remaining is North Waziristan which will be dealt with as soon as resources allow. Secondly, the reason why the insurgency persists, albeit as a shadow of it's former self is because counter-insurgency is a time consuming process, Sri Lanka is a small, isolated island but it took them 26 years to get rid of the LTTE. Pakistan once had to contend with a major terrorist incident each week, which is now down to one every 4 months and God-Willing it will only drop further. As for Tribal Support for the Taliban, I would like to ask you, have you ever been to the Tribal areas? Or maybe even met with a Tribal? With almost every tribe raising a Lashkar to fight the Taliban, I think you have very little substance to back up your claim that they support the Taliban, the truth is that they hate the Taliban more than anyone else because they are the ones that have suffered most at their hands. As for the Lal Masjid Operation, It was good we got that out of the way. No one can be allowed to set up a parallel state within our nation's capital and run a terrorist hotel right under our noses.

PS: I just remembered a reference to the Taliban being motivated, if targeting 14 year old girls is being motivated. Then I'm very happy that I'm not.....

If i have to Comment in a couple of Statements to this Question Its Because :

Taliban is not a Bunch a people which you call kill and finish the trouble . Its a Rabid Ideology and ideology cannot be Killed , It can only be replaced . Replaced by What you may ask . Answer is Simple , Replace by education , healthcare , jobs and most importantly what is Islam . But nonetheless Key Trouble makers must be nailed :butcher:

That's just because there are too many talibans. They have an estimated 20,000 fighters. Not just that , you kill a 100 one day , the next day, they'll recruit 200 mainly through fear and threats , although there indeed are several jobless morons who voluntarily join them. I guess most fighters join them for money. There's a lot of money you can earn(loot) just by having an ak in your hand and a few tough bearded OGs by your side. No one messes with them :agree:

This is wht previous & current Pakistani Govts are saying again and again tht military actions are not solution, solution is to educate people & provide peace security & job to them, safe the Pakistani Tribal peoples from afghan Talibans, Al Qaida, Nato & US.......

Because Taliban are invincible and always commit a perfect crime..
Clue : No Taliban Spokesperson was ever traced or caught despite predictably calling the same news media over and over again after any major event..

Ever wondered why at least two Sentries at Kamra base didnt even fire at the attackers? and simply ran and hide?
Because they knew they are fighting with the invincible..or so we and the news media present the Taliban..

Well if an entity can make tons of explosives out of thin air withour any cash flow or foreign support.....they really are indestructible...

This is wht previous & current Pakistani Govts are saying again and again tht military actions are not solution, solution is to educate people & provide peace security & job to them, safe the Pakistani Tribal peoples from afghan Talibans, Al Qaida, Nato & US.......

Taliban is an ideology, only solution is to get rid of this ideology.

That's just because there are too many talibans. They have an estimated 20,000 fighters. Not just that , you kill a 100 one day , the next day, they'll recruit 200 mainly through fear and threats , although there indeed are several jobless morons who voluntarily join them. I guess most fighters join them for money. There's a lot of money you can earn(loot) just by having an ak in your hand and a few tough bearded OGs by your side. No one messes with them :agree:

so basically Taliban doent need money and food like us average human beings? and there are plenty of "Recruits" available to die for free? and before dying...fight for free?

Trend is changing fast , there were sympathies among Pakistanis (From all Walks) they use to categorize Talibans, Malala's incident has changed the opinion and there is one opinion which is BAD Taliban.

Jaisay hi yeh teetar aur bateer khatam ho ga waisay hi we will be half way through victory , also PA can conduct operations and wipe these morons out. As some one said yeh mujahid nahi fasadi hain

Trend is changing fast , there were sympathies among Pakistanis (From all Walks) they use to categorize Talibans, Malala's incident has changed the opinion and there is one opinion which is BAD Taliban.

Jaisay hi yeh teetar aur bateer khatam ho ga waisay hi we will be half way through victory , also PA can conduct operations and wipe these morons out. As some one said yeh mujahid nahi fasadi hain

You keep talking from your back side my friend..But you are not alone..
good luck :tup:
Have we ever positively identified who is "Taliban" ?

If i have to Comment in a couple of Statements to this Question Its Because :

Taliban is not a Bunch a people which you call kill and finish the trouble . Its a Rabid Ideology and ideology cannot be Killed , It can only be replaced . Replaced by What you may ask . Answer is Simple , Replace by education , healthcare , jobs and most importantly what is Islam . But nonetheless Key Trouble makers must be nailed :butcher:
Exactly,same goes for Naxalites

This entire post if factually incorrect. The effectiveness of Pakistan's military campaign against the Taliban can be judged by the fact that Pakistan has secured almost the entire territory that was once thought to be Taliban Central, rangin from Bajaur in the North to Banu in the South. The only part remaining is North Waziristan which will be dealt with as soon as resources allow. Secondly, the reason why the insurgency persists, albeit as a shadow of it's former self is because counter-insurgency is a time consuming process, Sri Lanka is a small, isolated island but it took them 26 years to get rid of the LTTE. Pakistan once had to contend with a major terrorist incident each week, which is now down to one every 4 months and God-Willing it will only drop further. As for Tribal Support for the Taliban, I would like to ask you, have you ever been to the Tribal areas? Or maybe even met with a Tribal? With almost every tribe raising a Lashkar to fight the Taliban, I think you have very little substance to back up your claim that they support the Taliban, the truth is that they hate the Taliban more than anyone else because they are the ones that have suffered most at their hands. As for the Lal Masjid Operation, It was good we got that out of the way. No one can be allowed to set up a parallel state within our nation's capital and run a terrorist hotel right under our noses.

PS: I just remembered a reference to the Taliban being motivated, if targeting 14 year old girls is being motivated. Then I'm very happy that I'm not.....
Sir Secured good Joke it is secured as long Army is sitting their the day Army will move back they will return Sir they are not killed I have several relatives in Armed Forces I know what are they thinking No Tribe have raised the lashkar they are some random man paid by government and than most of them started fighting with each other and were involved in crimes Sir all tribes support the Taliban they can't rule the Tribe without their consent Mr and Lal Masjid operation led to creation of TTP it lead to more than 3000 Suicide Bombings in Pakistan and LAL Masjid guys are still their kicking and growing and showed their power on the day of protest for the love of PROPHET SAW they were the ones who finally dispersed the crowd when your whole state failed and the day your Army returns from tribal areas TTP guys will again rule these areas because most of them don't fight back they just simple leave the area and move to other area even Generals and Commanders of Army admit that

Clue : No Taliban Spokesperson was ever traced or caught despite predictably calling the same news media over and over again after any major event..

Ever wondered why at least two Sentries at Kamra base didnt even fire at the attackers? and simply ran and hide?
Because they knew they are fighting with the invincible..or so we and the news media present the Taliban..

Well if an entity can make tons of explosives out of thin air withour any cash flow or foreign support.....they really are indestructible...

This is a very dangerous assessment.

Sir Secured good Joke it is secured as long Army is sitting their the day Army will move back they will return Sir they are not killed

There is no military presence in Bajaur and yet, Bajaur is still a Taliban free zone. Your argument is flawed.

I have several relatives in Armed Forces I know what are they thinking No Tribe have raised the lashkar they are some random man paid by government and than most of them started fighting with each other and were involved in crimes

Your relatives must have never gone to FATA then, I have spent much of my life there and am telling you that ALL major tribes have their own Lashkars to fight against the Taliban and they are lead by some of the most respected Khans in all of Pakistan. So don't feed me second hand, chewed out and regurgitated information, I know what I am talking about and you don't.

Sir all tribes support the Taliban they can't rule the Tribe without their consent

Prove it.............I have a million news pieces and pictures showing Tribal Lashkars in action against the Taliban, what do you have to back up this silly claim that the Tribes support TTP? The TTP killed of over 500 Masharan and you still think that the tribes support them?

Mr and Lal Masjid operation led to creation of TTP it lead to more than 3000 Suicide Bombings in Pakistan and LAL Masjid guys are still their kicking and growing and showed their power on the day of protest for the love of PROPHET SAW they were the ones who finally dispersed the crowd when your whole state failed and the day your Army returns from tribal areas TTP guys will again rule these areas because most of them don't fight back they just simple leave the area and move to other area even Generals and Commanders of Army admit that

Hahahahahaha? The good Samaritans from the Lal Masjid asked the people to stop vandalizing? That's rich! These people rebelled against the state and then went and joined various militant groups. Remember the Lal Masjid Martyr's Brigade in Waziristan? A suicide bomber group composed entirely of former Lal Masjid terrorists? I bet they love their country and would come to disperse any crowd when the country is in trouble...............The Taliban are never coming back, the FC is now capable of holding off these bastards and if they try to enter again, they will be dealt with as they were in Bajaur, they will be pinned down and killed.

Is that sarcasm or should I start with a rebuttal?

Back
Top Bottom