What's new

Why do some people hate Sonia Gandhi so much?

I hate Congress party and its third rate workers ,being leader of that party i dont like her ..nothing personal

It is not a big deal going anti-congress video viral. Because they have dedicated committed RSS(other org's) members backing.
Thats if robert is caught u can get a video and it can reach 1000's. But if Gadkari is caught it wont reach any one.
This is the reason you always get a mail or post saying "Look these are pro-sonia or biased media" but you never get a mail saying "These are pro-BJP media dont watch!"

bal takre->next generation takres (because they split them selves!)->next generation takre.....
No one hates why?

Coz it's more stylish to take pot shots at the gandhis. In anyway there is so much dynastyism in Indian politics because most Indians believe in dynastyism. If rajiv gandhi gets killed and PV Narasimha Rao gets elected, many INDIANS think some 'usurper' has taken over the gaddi. Repeatedly in elections this sympathy vote has driven political parties to power. Most recently in Andhra, Jagan reddy's rise is enough proof of that mentality. People critical of dynastyism should look at the voting public first- all that political parties are doing is exploit this mentality.

Actually, in most civilized nations you have to be a citizen from birth to aspire to the highest office.

Not so in banana republics.

But the main charge against her is corruption, which as far as I am concerned is the highest form of treason.

I regret that she was not hanged next to Afzal Guru.

Bangaru Laxman,Geoge fernandis. Forgot their names? They were not part of congress.
Pramod Mahajan? You no right how his son is spending his money?
This is when he was arrested, just few days after his father death. You cant imagine if this was happened to sonia children.
2006060914720100.htm

Sushma swaraj: Her alianz with reddy brothers, how she won did u forget?

Did u forget petrol pump scam?
Did u forget tehelka scam?
Did u forget kargil coffin scam?

If u are in karnataka, u will never ever vote BJP.

Why are you trying say BJP is clean? I think congress and BJP both are same when it comes to scams.
Communists are much better.
imgres

Bangaru Laxman,Geoge fernandis. Forgot their names? They were not part of congress.
This is when he was arrested, just few days after his father death. You cant imagine if this was happened to sonia children.
2006060914720100.htm

Why are you trying say BJP is clean? I think congress and BJP both are same when it comes to scams.
imgres

Agreed. Saying congress is scam ridden is absolutely correct. But to say that the BJP is not...come to karnataka and you'll see a company which went from ZERO to TEN THOUSAND CRORES (OMC) in ten years due to BJP atronage...and then the reality will dawn.

bal takre->next generation takres (because they split them selves!)->next generation takre.....
No one hates why?

well look decline of shivsena started as soon as his son taken over , party split . any way it's state level party but a national party which is responsible for national representatives like PM shouldn't be family business .

Dollar wise BJP scams are not worth even a billion USD whereas Congress has come up with 9 scams in nine years worth 100 Billions. Coffin gate during george fernandez did not fetch any result for congress, he was acquited.

Yeah...give them 10 years and they'll prove they're enough competition to congress. if I use your logic, A K Antony too is not involved in the chopper scam, it's an air marshall that's at fault.

Yeah...give them 10 years and they'll prove they're enough competition to congress. if I use your logic, A K Antony too is not involved in the chopper scam, it's an air marshall that's at fault.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ate-sonia-gandhi-so-much-4.html#ixzz2MCVS02hw

Atal and Advani had their term, tell me how many billions were looted?

About Vadra:

As much as we know, there is merit in the allegations. Here are the documents provided by IAC about the details of the companies owned by Mr Vadra: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.c... These documents are reportedly in public domain available from the Registrar of Companies, but the author could not obtain these documents himself. If the author interprets the documents correctly, so much wealth was created with hardly any expense on any employees of the companies owned by Vadra.

The reply by DLF http://www.ndtv.com/article/indi... is suspect. One can verify in their annual reports http://www.dlf.in/dlf/wcm/connec... that there was no mention of any dealings with the companies owned by Mr Vadra other than DLF's 50% stake in the hotel owned by Sky Light Group of companies, which is mentioned in the annual report of 2009-10 and later.

Daal me kala hai, kale me daal nahi....

Dollar wise BJP scams are not worth even a billion USD whereas Congress has come up with 9 scams in nine years worth 100 Billions. Coffin gate during george fernandez did not fetch any result for congress, he was acquited.

have u ever heard of reddy brother in karnataka...they looted this country of more than 1lakh crore rupees and they are looting it even today but still no one talks about not even media ..i think media is busy pointing their gun at congress..but iam not saying congress are angels they are worst

2006060914720100.htm

imgres

When did I say everybody in BJP is clean. All corrupt people should be punished.

I think that the punishment for corruption should be higher if the position held is more important.

If a peon takes a bribe he can be given rigorous imprisonment for 30 days. But if a Supreme Court Judge takes a bribe then that is very serious.

For somebody who is dominant over the even the PM, the highest punishment must be given.

Back
Top Bottom