What's new

Why do indians hate pakistan army so much ?

Well.wisher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi indians ...
So it was only through interacting with you that I realised that my army is the terror sponsor millitary and that instead of protecting us our army has given funds to terror organisations to kill the ordinary citizens in pakistan.
I heard you that every terror activity happening in the world has been financed by pakistan army and that from bangladesh war to afghan war to balochistan operation , only that is guilty is pakistan army , others have been very good pure souls but it was only pakistan army , the only evil in pakistan and all over the world . You blame pakistan army for the taj hotel attack but you've zero proofs for that , from al qaeda to lashkar taiba to jamat ul ahrar to ISIS, all have been created by pakistan army .

And all you do is whine whine whine without even providing strong proofs about this all , you just omit illogical filth that you've been keeping .
So my question is why this much hate for pakistan army ? Do you hate it cause they don't let you occupy land of pakistan ? Or cause it show you the equal power and military with eye in eye with you ? Or you hate it cause they oppose you at kashmir issue ?
What's the reason , and plz talk with evidences ,
I'm eager to look at all logical proofs of indians against pakistan army because here we don't talk nagative about our army cause we're the eye witness to their goodness to us .
Like I'm from balochistan , and pakistan army is really good to us . Though I do have some concerns about their unlimited power and budget but maybe im too young to understand the defence matters .. overall , they've been good to us . Helped us in floods, saving us from terrorists, joined the operation against terrorists on police centre , gave lot of money , aid , education , they have even opened many institutions in area like gawadar and helped developing it , it's like they'll give you everything you'll ask .
I even met gen. Lft. Aamir Riaz in our university at his visit in caligraphy function , trust me he was the most pious muslim I ever saw. He talked piously good , positive, encouraging,
I see no reason to doubt such people .

Last edited:
We don't hate your army because they don't let us occupy your land. We are apprehensive about it because on three distinct occasions it caught us completely off guard and tried to solve Kashmir problem by force. Hate is a strong word, and better we refrain from using it against a thoroughly competent and professional institution like your armed forces. Other members might differ but this is what first came to my mind.

Hi indians ...
So it was only through interacting with you that I realised that my army is the terror sponsor millitary and that instead of protecting us our army has given funds to terror organisations to kill the ordinary citizens in pakistan.
I heard you that every terror activity happening in the world has been financed by pakistan army and that from bangladesh war to afghan war to balochistan operation , only that is guilty is pakistan army , others have been very good pure souls but it was only pakistan army , the only evil in pakistan and all over the world . You blame pakistan army for the taj hotel attack but you've zero proofs for that , from al qaeda to lashkar taiba to jamat ul ahrar to ISIS, all have been created by pakistan army .

And all you do is whine whine whine without even providing strong proofs about this all , you just omit illogical filth that you've been keeping .
So my question is why this much hate for pakistan army ? Do you hate it cause they don't let you occupy land of pakistan ? Or cause it show you the equal power and military with eye in eye with you ? Or you hate it cause they oppose you at kashmir issue ?
I'm eager to look at all logical proofs of indians against pakistan army .
I could ask the same about Pakistan. Why they are obsessed with the notion that every second, Indians are plotting to invade Pakistan. Why they think India is funding terrorists in Pakistan's troubled territories. Why they think that any progress we make in any field is done with the aim of weaponizing it against Pakistan?

And most importantly, before I even start answering your question, why does your status insult my country?
I don't have a status insulting yours :pakistan:

Hi indians ...

I'm eager to look at all logical proofs of indians against pakistan army because here we don't talk nagative about our army cause we're the eye witness to their goodness to us .
Like I'm from balochistan , and pakistan army is really good to us . Though I do have some concerns about their unlimited power and budget but maybe im too young to understand the defence matters .. overall , they've been good to us . Helped us in floods, saving us from terrorists, joined the operation against terrorists on police centre , gave lot of money , aid , education , they have even opened many institutions in area like gawadar and helped developing it , it's like they'll give you everything you'll ask .
I even met gen. Lft. Aamir Riaz in our university at his visit in caligraphy function , trust me he was the most pious muslim I ever saw. He talked piously good , positive, encouraging,
if you are willing to put aside every thing you know including hate(justified or unjustified i am not debating on it) for a moment and have an open minded discussion with a sensible Indian i can tag my Indian friend here who will be happy to answer all your questions.
deal

@Nilgiri

Last edited:
I could ask the same about Pakistan. Why they are obsessed with the notion that every second, Indians are plotting to invade Pakistan. Why they think India is funding terrorists in Pakistan's troubled territories. Why they think that any progress we make in any field is done with the aim of weaponizing it against Pakistan?

And most importantly, before I even start answering your question, why does your status insult my country?

Q:Why they think India is funding terrorists in Pakistan's troubled territories?
A:yadav is a living proof of it

Q:Why they are obsessed with the notion that every second, Indians are plotting to invade Pakistan?
A:Pakistanis are not obsessed but it's clear that indians have evil intentions. ram told mehdi hassan all about it.

Q:Why they think that any progress we make in any field is done with the aim of weaponizing it against Pakistan?
A: We don't think that.

Q:why does your status insult my country?
A:Why do indians join here if they hate Pakistan. That status indicates that they aren't welcomed here.

Q:Why they think India is funding terrorists in Pakistan's troubled territories?
A:yadav is a living proof of it

Q:Why they are obsessed with the notion that every second, Indians are plotting to invade Pakistan?
A:Pakistanis are not obsessed but it's clear that indians have evil intentions. ram told mehdi hassan all about it.

Q:Why they think that any progress we make in any field is done with the aim of weaponizing it against Pakistan?
A: We don't think that.

Q:why does your status insult my country?
A:Why do indians join here if they hate Pakistan. That status indicates that they aren't welcomed here.
Yadav is one guy caught under dubious circumstances.
How is it clear that we have evil intentions? Did my pointy horns give it away?
And it's a free website on the internet.

Yadav is one guy caught under dubious circumstances.
How is it clear that we have evil intentions? Did my pointy horns give it away?
And it's a free website on the internet.
yadav got caught because he got cocky and he admitted everything out of his own free will. indians claim he was abducted from iran by the taliban and sent to Pakistan. WOW! Do they realize how stupid they sound lol.

Look at the comments by your fellow indians,They are worse than peter scully.

It's a Pakistani website which is for everyone except haters of Pakistan.

Hi indians ...

Hosla karo bibi, you have an extremely naive and simplistic view of the situation. Its one thing to be patriotic and support your Army but a different one to think of it as infallible.

Pakistan declared jihad on us and your army is busy about conquering India. After getting defeated 3 times your country opted for terror warfare and targeting innocents as well.

Hi indians ...

short answer
cold start
your MPs spewing hate towards us
RSS activities and
Kashmir

nice try....

in every country the army protects its citizens but in IOK its the citizens that protect their families from your army of occupation.
don't play with words
That's one of their ghisa pita sentence when they're out of logical argument.

yadav got caught because he got cocky and he admitted everything out of his own free will. indians claim he was abducted from iran by the taliban and sent to Pakistan. WOW! Do they realize how stupid they sound lol.

Look at the comments by your fellow indians,They are worse than peter scully.

It's a Pakistani website which is for everyone except haters of Pakistan.
I don't hate Pakistan. So.............I belong here right?

Back
Top Bottom