What's new

Why do I keep getting banned?

They may not answer but they will take action if they see fit.

They usually give warnings as this forum tends to be very tolerant, that's why it's so popular.
It's not just rule breaking, things related to technical aspects of my account have been ignored despite multiple threads and emails over the last year.

Yeah the colonial sepoys couldn't have done $hit, whereas as near peer powers in the region have had no western colonial colonial drone attacks against their citizenry.
Hi,
Please write in english---. Could not comprehend what you wanted to say---.

So why is it I keep getting banned for? What rule did I break?

Seems like a particular moderator just has a problem with a woman roasting him for his silly views defending drone attacks which murdered thousands of innocent Pakistanis.
Good Q

So why is it I keep getting banned for? What rule did I break?

Seems like a particular moderator just has a problem with a woman roasting him for his silly views defending drone attacks which murdered thousands of innocent Pakistanis.
PDf is a tight community.
They like to stick with rheir pals,n, like minded poodels,
As soon as u go arounds, there wishes, thought, and opinion, u.ll, get sacked,,..
No matter what rules, thy tell u have broken, the gist is they dont want ur piece of mind.

Neelo, you're a lady? LoL

Sis, sometimes you go full retard in attacking the mods. So I guess it'll help if you tone down taking their class.

Why was I banned for reporting HUIM News was lying?

You know what, ban me from this POS forum. F**k Pakistan Army. F**k GHQ. F**K Asim Munir.

GASHTI MA KAY LORO.

I will make the life of NAPAK FOJ MISERABLE ON REDDIT AND FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE. YOUR BOOMER FORUM CAN’T STOP US.

F**K YOUR ARMY.

Well no I'd rather make this public so other admins can look into the obsession Legend has with me

Also

I'm also a target. Pakistanis should figure this one out. He could well be a foreigner living in UK or somewhere else, which makes it more difficult. Russians have hacker groups who might be able to.

I dont know.

Why are so many protestors in jail?
What do they keep getting re arrested?
Why is a fauji heading every civil department?
Why is the young generation fleeing Pakistan?

Which virgin manbitch son of a whore admin banned me again? If you're going to ban me have the balls to show who you are.

Which virgin manbitch son of a whore admin banned me again? If you're going to ban me have the balls to show who you are.
20231112_204903.png

They really should bring back the rules violation location thing

and the 3 strike? thing, with warnings like they used to back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom