What's new

Why do I keep getting banned?

Why are you so pressed? You acting like you're a moderator here.

I was banned last time for laughing at his replies. That's against the rules now?

Sit down.

Yeah I told an Indian to stfu and go worry about his own problems.

Oh tera pra ve? Ja kam kar.
And this is the reason why you were banned.

Yet you still have the balls to ask why. 🙄

So why is it I keep getting banned for? What rule did I break?

Seems like a particular moderator just has a problem with a woman roasting him for his silly views defending drone attacks which murdered thousands of innocent Pakistanis.
Here's my reading, you have good points most of the time but you are also rude most of the time.
Some mods are chill and just ignore obnoxious users and personal attacks. Some aren't.

I assume you are referring to @LeGenD . He is pro-US and that used to irk me too in the early days when I wasn't as mature and was a hot-headed patriot

Other than his views, he is a chill dude. Not mean or anything. I suggest you disengage or start all over.

I was banned last time for laughing at his replies. That's against the rules now?
No. But that's probably not you were banned, tho.

Why are you so pressed? You acting like you're a moderator here.
Sit down.
You posted this thread and now you don't like @That Guy or others commenting on it? What is your intent for making this thread.

Seems like a particular moderator just has a problem with a woman roasting him for his silly views defending drone attacks which murdered thousands of innocent Pakistanis.
I would ask, how you got your account back?

Do sh!t get sh!t.

According to The eagle, you are meant to fill out a report in the GHQ section of the forum to complain and contest bans.

Otherwise you will be banned for complaining, like I was.

Just a heads up

or better yet go to GHQ and ask there.
GHQ threads are ignored and get 1 view.

According to The eagle, you are meant to fill out a report in the GHQ section of the forum to complain and contest bans.

Otherwise you will be banned for complaining, like I was.

Just a heads up
My threads in GHQ are ignored and I can't even access GHQ when I'm banned.

There's probably a reason it's named GHQ. :D

When I was in school, I once wrote a complain about something that bothered the entire class and got the entire class to sign. Dropped it in the complain box outside the principal's office. Didn't hear anything for a long time. Upon inquiry, we found out the the complaint box is never unlocked. In fact, nobody even knew where the damn key was. :lol:

Har shaakh pe Ullo betha he, Anjam-e-Gulistan kiya ho ga?

@AlKardai

They're meant for anonymous complaints, no one but you, the mods, and the admins can see them.

You also need to tag a mod/administrator as well in the thread.

Who was insulting? I just called him out for being a GHQ beggar. Guy literally defended the murder of over 2500 Pakistanis by American drone attacks.

Lmfao. Faujeet is probably the kindest word I could use.

Still no justification for being banned.
Hi,

Just be grateful that only 2500 died---.

Even if it was 25000 dead---we would not have been able to do anything---.

Just consider this a blessing---& tell those people in the border region not to give sanctuary to terrorists---.

They're meant for anonymous complaints, no one but you, the mods, and the admins can see them.

You also need to tag a mod/administrator as well in the thread.
I know. I have done that.

I know. I have done that.
They may not answer but they will take action if they see fit.

They usually give warnings as this forum tends to be very tolerant, that's why it's so popular.

Get your software updated and @Eagle will stop banning you 👍

No they're not. Stop saying stupid shit.

This isn't deep, this is cringe.

Instead of creating a thread, message the mods or admins, or better yet go to GHQ and ask there.
No don't you will get banned again 😆

Hi,

Just consider this a blessing---& tell those people in the border region not to give sanctuary to terrorists---.
I mean those terrorists that ISI drink tea with in Kabul ? ?

Hi,

Yeah the colonial sepoys couldn't have done $hit, whereas as near peer powers in the region have had no western colonial colonial drone attacks against their citizenry.

Back
Top Bottom